Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

A Dot In A Circle. Igbos Have Decided To... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Dot In A Circle. Igbos Have Decided To... (667 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Now Dot In A Circle, Arrested In Addis Ababa, Remanded / Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) / IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Dot In A Circle. Igbos Have Decided To... by indemnityy: 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
Is there any country in the WORLD that is is LANDLOCKED as they said the Igbo land is that have INDEPENDENT of their own today? If yes, Igbos will CERTAINLY get theirs, is just a matter of time, as for their neighbors, (brothers and sisters) that are DENYING them today will surely regret it in the nearest future.

I so submitt.

3 Likes

Re: A Dot In A Circle. Igbos Have Decided To... by SmartPolician: 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
Stop the obsession with Igbos on Nairaland.

Go and do something meaningful with your lives!

1 Like

Re: A Dot In A Circle. Igbos Have Decided To... by HONESTFACT101(m): 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
simplyleo i see youcheesy......signing out✈
Re: A Dot In A Circle. Igbos Have Decided To... by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
I have a word for the fulanis and afonjas....
You people are the same people that pretend to care for the igbos, how they are destroying there own land and turning south east to NorthEast... Lol igbos really knows that was a fake caring... Like a wise man said if your enemies start caring for you just know that you are doing the wrong thing...
I no fear anybody to say it, fulanis and afonjas hate the igbos... Full stop, you no go beat me, if I meet you one on one I go beat you remove your teeth....
Buhari threatened the igbos with genocide, you people rejoice and he called the igbos Dot you people also rejoice.... It's obvious that most of fulanis and afonjas on nairaland have learned igbo language to comment nonsense about igbo nations.. because it's only a foolish igbo man will support Buhari and one nigeria after seeing how Buhari exposely showed to the world how much he hated the igbos.... Most of you insulting the Igbos and praising Buhari for calling igbos Dot and THREATENING them with genocide, I take God beg you, no comment on igbos matters to pretend you care for them or else you will die miserable... Yes let Igbos destroy there cities, it's non of you peoples business... ANY IGBO MAN THAT SUPPORTED BUHARI WILL DIE MISERABLE AFTER HE HAVE SEEN HOW BUHARI HAVE SHOWED TO THE WORLD HOW HE HATED THE IGBOS SO MUCH.... at least you people can now see and know the truth of what MNK is saying.... This fulanis and afonjas never loved the igbos...

BE WISE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A Dot In A Circle. Igbos Have Decided To... by Kaybenny(m): 4:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: A Dot In A Circle. Igbos Have Decided To... by indemnityy: 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
A dot that Controls the whole CIRCLE is Ndi Igbo. Kpom

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Lured With Cash ‘donation’ And Arrested / . / We’ve Not Stopped Nigerians From Using Twitter, FG Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.