Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Can Someone Suggest A Good Logistics For Me - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Can Someone Suggest A Good Logistics For Me (305 Views)

Amgray Logistics: We Help You Buy On Ebay, Amazon Etc And Ship To Nigeria $4/LBS / Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA / Suggest A Good Laptop For Graphics Design And Programming Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Suggest A Good Logistics For Me by mosho2good: 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
Plz can someone recommend a good logistics that can help me deliver some goods to America.
I want to send items like drugs, clothes and herbal medicine.
I need a cheaper one and one that won't take long to reach the destination and I stay in Lagos
Re: Can Someone Suggest A Good Logistics For Me by Metetiexpress: 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
mosho2good:
Plz can someone recommend a good logistics that can help me deliver some goods to America.
I want to send items like drugs, clothes and herbal medicine.
I need a cheaper one and one that won't take long to reach the destination and I stay in Lagos
We can deliver ..50% normal price
Re: Can Someone Suggest A Good Logistics For Me by mosho2good: 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
Metetiexpress:

We can deliver ..50% normal price
I have a goods of 8.5kg to send send to America in New wark, how much will it cost me, remember I'm sending drugs and herbal medicine
Re: Can Someone Suggest A Good Logistics For Me by Metetiexpress: 11:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
mosho2good:

have a goods of 8.5kg to send send to America in New wark, how much will it cost me, remember I'm sending drugs and herbal medicine

1.The drug must have Doctor's report
2.The Herbal stuff must be the dry one
3.60k will deliver 8.5kg to the doorstep of the consignee...
Re: Can Someone Suggest A Good Logistics For Me by mosho2good: 5:16am On Jun 13, 2021
Metetiexpress:

Can I have your contact and let talk your WhatsApp and my location is Lagos island.
Re: Can Someone Suggest A Good Logistics For Me by mosho2good: 5:17am On Jun 13, 2021
Metetiexpress:

One of the herbal medicine is liquid can I also send it
Re: Can Someone Suggest A Good Logistics For Me by Metetiexpress: 8:57am On Jun 13, 2021
mosho2good:

One of the herbal medicine is liquid can I also send it

Liquid will not fly ..check signature for contact

(1) (Reply)

Dell Inspiron 15 Deal - Sold / Best Product Electric Standing Gas Cooker / Toshiba Toshiba Toshiba,,, 25k And Its Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.