Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,084 members, 7,807,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Awoof 2008 Camry Tokunbo Standard N2. 3MILLION LAST - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Awoof 2008 Camry Tokunbo Standard N2. 3MILLION LAST (2682 Views)

Clean Deal!!!! Toyota Corolla Sports 2006 For Sale @3million Last. / Tokunbo Standard 2006 Lexus Es330 For Sale N2.3million Last / 2008 Toyota Highlander For Sale N2.3million Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awoof 2008 Camry Tokunbo Standard N2. 3MILLION LAST by Smithkline200: 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
You are so ill mannered and uncultured.

You typed gibberish of over 600 words just to feel smart.
10 years on Nairaland but you chase 50k commission.

You think you can even stand most of the people you insult.

Shame on your ill mannered self. You've got so much dirty and smelly pride on you. You want people to show their worth online to please you?

Nigga, no one, i repeat, no one will stoop low to please your dripping lips and smelly ass.

Get a grip of your hands...

Nonentity!

6 Likes

Re: Awoof 2008 Camry Tokunbo Standard N2. 3MILLION LAST by Cokahot: 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
Boys
Re: Awoof 2008 Camry Tokunbo Standard N2. 3MILLION LAST by lildush(m): 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
greggng:

Go and eat shit and allow responsible people buy car...no amount of your badmouthing that will hinder me from selling this ride.....If this ride is old then go and visit an eye doctor ...
I got 14 likes and 2 shears on dis comment I made dat means 16people agreed with wat I said.. we cannot all be lieing to u sir.. review Ur price.. bring it down. It's to high for dat car.. I mean look at d engine.. if Ur a buyer will u buy dat car at 2.3million? How much will u add to get a tokumbo? Wake up. Ooo

1 Like

Re: Awoof 2008 Camry Tokunbo Standard N2. 3MILLION LAST by greggng: 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
lildush:

I got 14 likes and 2 shears on dis comment I made dat means 16people agreed with wat I said.. we cannot all be lieing to u sir.. review Ur price.. bring it down. It's to high for dat car.. I mean look at d engine.. if Ur a buyer will u buy dat car at 2.3million? How much will u add to get a tokumbo? Wake up. Ooo

It doesn't matter number of shares or like you got here....it doesn't translate to sucess or acceptance ...I have gotten thousands of like on nairaland ...I don't even know what to do with it.

One day you will appreciate what I am talking about ...I know how much this car was bought , I also know how much profit I am expecting from this investment . ....Everyone in this country knows what is happening with inflation , dollar and high cost of cars...,I don't fix the price of cars ...neither do I point gun on anyone's head to buy from me....The simple thing I ask for is for people to move o if they believe my price is Very high....they should contact other sellers with cheaper prices . They should live me alone to trade in peace...,is this too much to ask? Can you in all honesty tell me that when you visit car stand, you stand insulting car dealers over their price? What is the difference btw that and here? I have vowed never to respond to anyone whose mission is to derail my thread. I live him to his conscience ...karma will catch up with him....I swear that person will pay a big price if I got to see him one on one...Trust me you won't see those negative voment on my thread again ....I have powers to delete what I don't like...it saves me the energy of wasting my time with unproductive people
Re: Awoof 2008 Camry Tokunbo Standard N2. 3MILLION LAST by greggng: 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
Take advantage of the holiday to buy your self a good car. Buy peace of mind
Re: Awoof 2008 Camry Tokunbo Standard N2. 3MILLION LAST by HRSweetness(f): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
greggng:

Pickin, in the first instance your profile is so empty ...that means you gat nothing going on for you here...I don't know where you got the audacity to question my advert . Allow serious minded people to judge ....I don't poke nose into other people's business......Allow car dealers and serious car buyers to judge ....you know nothing about car....You have no business in this forum

cheesy why are you so vayolent?

Your responses are hilarious mehn cheesy
Re: Awoof 2008 Camry Tokunbo Standard N2. 3MILLION LAST by HRSweetness(f): 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
Djdamian:
Why does your thread bring so much controversies

Controversy sells.

Good publicity tactics if you ask me. Entertain your customers while making a sale. grin
Re: Awoof 2008 Camry Tokunbo Standard N2. 3MILLION LAST by dannlukas(m): 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
greggng:

I sold 3 cars yesterday to nairaland members ...I have been here for more than 10 years and God's willing you will continue to see me here 24/7. I don't give a dam to anyone whose intention is to mess up with my product ...I don't argue with other people's advert cos I didn't give them money to buy their product . I simply mind my business. Only a blind man will not see that this car is tokunbo standard ... If you can judge this car from mere seeing picture , then you are as good as a blind man ....serious people inspect the car before concluding....because of your ignorance , I have to rest my case here...your mission is well known but no one can bring down a man who is blessed by God . Go and check my thread....watch all the cars internet rats like you have been bad mouthing ....they are all sold and bought by nairaland members ...I advice you miscreants to look for better job cos here in nairaland we know ourselves ...we know when an internet rat comments....it follows same path of insult ...statements without facts

Ure damn too petty, not bad mouthed cos ure learning...u shud b selling toy cars, since u apparently dnt have d slightest idea how to deal wt potential customers...u need an overdose of chill pill

3 Likes

Re: Awoof 2008 Camry Tokunbo Standard N2. 3MILLION LAST by lildush(m): 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
greggng:

It doesn't matter number of shares or like you got here....it doesn't translate to sucess or acceptance ...I have gotten thousands of like on nairaland ...I don't even know what to do with it.

One day you will appreciate what I am talking about ...I know how much this car was bought , I also know how much profit I am expecting from this investment . ....Everyone in this country knows what is happening with inflation , dollar and high cost of cars...,I don't fix the price of cars ...neither do I point gun on anyone's head to buy from me....The simple thing I ask for is for people to move o if they believe my price is Very high....they should contact other sellers with cheaper prices . They should live me alone to trade in peace...,is this too much to ask? Can you in all honesty tell me that when you visit car stand, you stand insulting car dealers over their price? What is the difference btw that and here? I have vowed never to respond to anyone whose mission is to derail my thread. I live him to his conscience ...karma will catch up with him....I swear that person will pay a big price if I got to see him one on one...Trust me you won't see those negative voment on my thread again ....I have powers to delete what I don't like...it saves me the energy of wasting my time with unproductive people

Nowur talking like an adult..u grew up very fast. Am happy about dat....Happy selling bro may God bless Ur business.
Re: Awoof 2008 Camry Tokunbo Standard N2. 3MILLION LAST by greggng: 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
For serious buyer only
Re: Awoof 2008 Camry Tokunbo Standard N2. 3MILLION LAST by greggng: 9:37am On Jul 11, 2021
Good morning , hope you had a happy sunday
Still available . Only serious buyer should call 08062593234
Re: Awoof 2008 Camry Tokunbo Standard N2. 3MILLION LAST by greggng: 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
Going ..delay might be dangerous
Re: Awoof 2008 Camry Tokunbo Standard N2. 3MILLION LAST by greggng: 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
Buy peace of mind
Re: Awoof 2008 Camry Tokunbo Standard N2. 3MILLION LAST by greggng: 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2021
Are we ready ...make that important call to pick this ride
Re: Awoof 2008 Camry Tokunbo Standard N2. 3MILLION LAST by greggng: 11:26am On Jul 18, 2021
Fresh week deal . Call 08062593234
Re: Awoof 2008 Camry Tokunbo Standard N2. 3MILLION LAST by greggng: 1:36am On Jul 20, 2021
Available now
Re: Awoof 2008 Camry Tokunbo Standard N2. 3MILLION LAST by Davidonkonsults: 2:48am On Jul 20, 2021
Rotten dirty car from a rotten dirty goat. Spit.
Re: Awoof 2008 Camry Tokunbo Standard N2. 3MILLION LAST by elemagoon(m): 5:24am On Jul 20, 2021
Davidonkonsults:
Rotten dirty car from a rotten dirty goat. Spit.

Bro leave him alone. He is not forcing you or anyone to buy from him nau? If you can't afford the price he is quoting, please check out other threads....the whole thing is truly beginning to look like a gang up. Free him please.
Re: Awoof 2008 Camry Tokunbo Standard N2. 3MILLION LAST by Davidonkonsults: 8:18am On Jul 20, 2021
elemagoon:

Bro leave him alone. He is not forcing you or anyone to buy from him nau? If you can't afford the price he is quoting, please check out other threads....the whole thing is truly beginning to look like a gang up. Free him please.
Gang up on who? I should see rotten behavior and just keep quiet to please you? I have no interest in buying that crap at any amount. Nor dealing with such an obnoxious salesman.
Re: Awoof 2008 Camry Tokunbo Standard N2. 3MILLION LAST by greggng: 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
Welcome back from holiday...still available
Re: Awoof 2008 Camry Tokunbo Standard N2. 3MILLION LAST by greggng: 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
Available Monday deal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sold out 2004 Renault (peugeot) Scenic 600k / Honda Pilot 2010 Touring Used... 3.8m / SOLD!!!!! Toyota Matrix 2007 Xr@ 1.8 M (salvage title)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.