Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Amotekun Will Metamorphose To State Police - Akeredolu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Will Metamorphose To State Police - Akeredolu (15471 Views)

We Will Not Collapse Amotekun Into Community Police ― Akeredolu tells IG (Video) / Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition / Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Will Metamorphose To State Police - Akeredolu by AgricWealth(m): 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
This governor is a legend, he knows Nigeria will soon break up. He is ahead of his mates.

Man gotta think twice to uncover the truth... Gbayi
Re: Amotekun Will Metamorphose To State Police - Akeredolu by VillagePipu: 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
Splitmind:
We need to stop Amotekun from waging war against the Fulani.

But your Hisbah can destroy southern businesses in the North.
You Abokkees reason worse than animals.
Re: Amotekun Will Metamorphose To State Police - Akeredolu by Keiyadosh: 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
sapientia:
All present governors aside Seyi Makinde are clowns

Including this one ranting

Check my last posts

I hate PDP as much as I hate APC

I could not have praised only a single governor from south west when I'm pure Igbo blood

You say killings, Seyi took responsibility for the last killing and stationed police

Same Seyi ensured no protester was arrested in his state today and even joined them

Some may say its clout, but i wish my own governor will chase same clout

Who was the first to speak against twitter ban (Which even triggered the last killing)

See, Seyi may not be the best Nigeria can offer

but among the 36 morons we have now, he is the best

A one eye man will always be king on the land of the blind

And if Nigeria exist by 2023, i will campaign for him with my money and time

Unless he mis-steps before then
I have noticed that most people that praise Seyi no dey live for Oyo state sha..All ur views show that u re an outsider and he has laundered his image well for u people..He is as useless as every other governor,he only runs a popularist kind of government: one that he wants to make everyone happy..even if it means doing stupid things and detrimental ones..
He is not standing firm on killings cause he doesn't want to upset Abuja people,he is saying ridiculous things like he is taking responsibility for the killings, because at d same time he doesn't want to lose the support of the igangan people...
Re: Amotekun Will Metamorphose To State Police - Akeredolu by VillagePipu: 11:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
Keiyadosh:
I have noticed that most people that praise Seyi no dey live for Oyo state sha..All ur views show that u re an outsider and he has laundered his image well for u people..He is as useless as every other governor,he only runs a popularist kind of government: one that he wants to make everyone happy..even if it means doing stupid things and detrimental ones..
He is not standing firm on killings cause he doesn't want to upset Abuja people,he is saying ridiculous things like he is taking responsibility for the killings, because at d same time he doesn't want to lose the support of the igangan people...

Most of those supporting Makinde are those who elect animals to lead them in their states. They are hopeless and Makinde is a messiah considering the hopelessness of their state Governors.
Re: Amotekun Will Metamorphose To State Police - Akeredolu by MT: 11:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
Those untrained louts will turn to a State Police. What a statement coming from a supposedly SAN
Re: Amotekun Will Metamorphose To State Police - Akeredolu by kinkymax: 11:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
sammyj:
Ride on our courageous Ondo state governor, we can not compare you to our coward Lagos state governor !! shocked shocked
lol,,indeed one of the most useless governors ever,,dnt be deceived
Re: Amotekun Will Metamorphose To State Police - Akeredolu by sapientia(m): 11:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
Keiyadosh:

Well, I'm an outsider as you said

I have no reason to doubt you

I wished he was different

Too bad
Re: Amotekun Will Metamorphose To State Police - Akeredolu by Mayour11(m): 12:01am On Jun 13, 2021
Gambit23:

This is just mouth action though

Hmmm.... another angle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Will Metamorphose To State Police - Akeredolu by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 13, 2021
Keiyadosh:

Aptly said......but I feel he's trying to play his cards right in order to secure a 2nd term.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Will Metamorphose To State Police - Akeredolu by Germi9: 4:15am On Jun 13, 2021
TheFreeOne:
The Governor with ballz.

[b][/b]

The current political structure coupled with the fraudulent constitution is not working and can never work to the benefit of the masses.

Restructuring or dissolution are the only 2 options ...no middle ground.
I love the man
Re: Amotekun Will Metamorphose To State Police - Akeredolu by HRMK: 6:00am On Jun 13, 2021
daydreamer!even when there are few traitors/saboteors among southwest govs?
Re: Amotekun Will Metamorphose To State Police - Akeredolu by phineas: 7:16am On Jun 13, 2021
This man has great technical advisers

These are the issues.He gets it.These should be echoed in discussions towards a system that works for the people.

not the misdirected and pointless conversations on Governance we hear bandied about.

Number of LGA,land mass and population can never be the indices for distribution of Federal allocation for a sustainable future.Its what has made certain regions continue to increase their population with no productivity.1 mans family alone is an entire primary school size and still the state celebrates mass weddings

Kano should never have been approved more LGA than Lagos or Ogun, same with other states in the country with latge population but no comensurate increase in their prodoctivity,thats why they break aclcholic drinks and allow violence to fester,even dubai and saudi are trying to be investor friendly but not Nigerian states.Aferall the bulk of their allocations comes from someplace else that's investor friendly so they don't have to be.

For Nigeria to grow these issues must be addressed squarely.it will not destroy those states but increase productivity and partnerships between States for productivity. A good example is the LAKE rice.Lagos and Kebbi partnership for low cost rice production and distribution for the people of Lagos.

Well done Akeredolu.The technical voice of reason.Keep sounding the issues.

You have the mic, Louder Sir!
Re: Amotekun Will Metamorphose To State Police - Akeredolu by seguno2: 9:43am On Jun 13, 2021
yorubarere:
Aketi my man...
Empower the amotekun to flush out the Fulani miscreants from our bushes. If you want to stay in Yorubaland.... Come to town, rent house, rent shops and pay tax on your businesses like normal civilized people.

You don't lash on us like a parasite and still be killing our farmers inside the bush. It is not done!

How many people were employed as Amotekun in Ondo to warrant this hailing
Re: Amotekun Will Metamorphose To State Police - Akeredolu by Kheeng1: 11:59am On Jun 13, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHRmqVbO-lQ

Hot!!!!
June 12 protest
Ijebu ode riot
Lagos shootings

Watch now and subscribe
Re: Amotekun Will Metamorphose To State Police - Akeredolu by Keiyadosh: 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Aptly said......but I feel he's trying to play his cards right in order to secure a 2nd term.
exactly..so u have to be someone that actually knows what governance to know that he is as incompetent as every one else..All these market women and state workers think he is the best thing after slicked bread .
Security is Zero
His infrastructure rate compared to Ajimobi isn't even anything.. Ajimobi too was useless anyways but I don't see Seyi Makinde thriving in areas where Ajimobi really did well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Will Metamorphose To State Police - Akeredolu by Keiyadosh: 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2021
VillagePipu:

Most of those supporting Makinde are those who elect animals to lead them in their states. They are hopeless and Makinde is a messiah considering the hopelessness of their state Governors.
exactly..d standard of governance has gone so low that u do the barest minimum and u re the best thing after slicked bread...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him / SSS Officer's Children Killed In Their Mother’s Presence / Precious Chikwendu's Interview About The Abuse In Her Marriage (Full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.