Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Best Advice You Will Ever Get - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Best Advice You Will Ever Get (582 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Advice You Will Ever Get by Fascfavy(m): 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
I have seen many people engage in lots of things, because they want a quick way to success. Some of them did those things because of peer pressure, they see their peers succeeding and it seems as if they are not doing anything. Some because they want to prove the society, their parents, their haters or even someone wrong.

Whichever category you fall in, you must understand that success does not come in a day. You have to work your way there, therefore there is need for you to calm down and enjoy the process. Enjoy every bit of your journey to success. Remember the first person to get there doesn't matter, what matters is that you will get there someday if you don't give up.

Favour Akam
Copywriter||Closer||Content Writer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Advice You Will Ever Get by kodimoore(m): 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
Good Evening Favour,
Please I need to reach you to learn more about copywriting. Thanks

quote author=Fascfavy post=102656506]

I have seen many people engage in lots of things, because they want a quick way to success. Some of them did those things because of peer pressure, they see their peers succeeding and it seems as if they are not doing anything. Some because they want to prove the society, their parents, their haters or even someone wrong.

Whichever category you fall in, you must understand that success does not come in a day. You have to work your way there, therefore there is need for you to calm down and enjoy the process. Enjoy every bit of your journey to success. Remember the first person to get there doesn't matter, what matters is that you will get there someday if you don't give up.

Favour Akam
Copywriter||Closer||Content Writer[/quote]
Re: Best Advice You Will Ever Get by Fascfavy(m): 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
kodimoore:
Good Evening Favour,
Please I need to reach you to learn more about copywriting. Thanks

quote author=Fascfavy post=102656506]

Favour Akam
Copywriter||Closer||Content Writer

Okay this is my WhatsApp number- 08156550549, send me a message there let's discuss.

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Have Grammarly Login For Sale Dm / Prey / Ncc Announces Creative Writing Competition For Secondary School Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.