Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,956 members, 7,799,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit (44729 Views)

NAF Airstrikes Hit Oil Thieves In Rivers, IPOB In Anambra, Terrorists In Sambisa / Labour Party Hit 10,000, 000+ Members With Pvc / NAF Airstrikes Eliminate Bandit Kingpin, Dogo-Umaru, 41 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by SATANICALLY: 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
A Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Alpha jet conducted airstrikes around Genu town in Niger State at the weekend.

The aerial bombardments eliminated many bandits fleeing in a convoy. Herds of rustled cows were also killed.

The fighter aircraft was scrambled from a military base in Katsina State.

One of the bombs allegedly strayed towards a wedding party in an adjoining community.

An eyewitness said they saw a jet dropping bombs on bandits and one hit a wedding event in Argida village.

“Two villagers were killed unfortunately. We gathered that several others who were guests at the wedding feast, sustain injuries.”

NAF Director of Information, Air Commodore Edward Gabkwet told PRNigeria that the airstrikes at the axis were very successful.

“We have no information on any civilian casualty. Our mission is against armed bandits in that Genu axis, after we got intelligence on bad elements planning to terrorise the people”, he said.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/12/naf-airstrikes-kill-scores-of-bandits-in-niger-wedding-party-hit

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by 4mercy(f): 8:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
Great news for a change

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by ivolt: 8:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
Good.

9 Likes

Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by FarahAideed: 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
4mercy:
Great news for a change

Did you read that an innocent wedding party was hit!

212 Likes 11 Shares

Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by Seniorwriter(m): 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
SATANICALLY:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/12/naf-airstrikes-kill-scores-of-bandits-in-niger-wedding-party-hit

Always in the business of killing innocent citizens .
Who do us for Nigeria make we beg am !
Very disheartening to know they killed innocent citizens! Just Wow.
RIP to them....sighs

We need young visionary leaders in all positions in Nigeria.

@Seniorwriter

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by tooth4tooth: 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
How about the bandits in Zamfara that are on killing spree lately

12 Likes

Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by CodeTemplar: 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
Come o, this our jets don't have cameras?

65 Likes

Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by vedaxcool(m): 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
grin grin remember many idiotic ipob terrorists will say nothing is being done about banditry yet FG has bombed and killed more of them for quite sometime.
If FG use unleash a tenth of the firepower being used on bandits on those misguided moronic ipob terrorists there will be no English word to describe the carnage that will be left behind.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by sapientia(m): 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
Morons have overtaken NL

Nigeria Airforce killed people at a wedding but for some, Igbos must be dragged into it

I pray never to hate anyone so much they give me sleepless night

How can one see Igbos in every news?

A shame

There was an African Forum

4mercy:

A bandits wedding is an innocent wedding? I don't support this govt either but it's not a bad thing to celebrate little wins like this.

And its mostly illiterates that can never read

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by Ckonnet: 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
triple996:
Good
Children of hate and frustration will come and call it fake news. They live a miserable life and only come to nairaland to pour their frustration cheesy. Always celebrating d dearth of their own country men and soldiers protecting them(can u imagine).
They are very sad that d June 12 protest did not turn bloody like end sarz.
They are also very angry that peace is gradually retuning to imo.
It sucks to b an ipob sympathizers wink
Meanwhile somewhere aba...

Idiot!! Did you also read that they killed some wedding guests too.

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by 4mercy(f): 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2021
FarahAideed:

Did you read that an innocent wedding party was hit!

A bandits wedding is an innocent wedding? I don't support this govt either but it's not a bad thing to celebrate little wins like this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by SunShowAfrica: 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
My mother has been begging me to marry
My father has been begging me to marry
My pastor has been begging my to marry
My babalawo
My Alfa and imam
My girl friend has been begging me to marry
My Nairalanders has been begging me to marry
APC
PDP
NAF has been begging me to marry

But I don't want any of you to die by bomb... grin
There goes another reason why I am not yet married

Thank you NAF

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by Conrod: 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
IN saner societies,people get repremanded for this kind of "mistakes" but we are in nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by FarahAideed: 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
4mercy:

Where did you read bandit wedding? It clearly says a bomb strayed to a wedding party

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
nice one from Fg but the air support is only used for support and shouldn't have strayed into civilian territory as that is what ground troops are for

Rip to the dead and Fg should try as much to avoid collateral damage......signing out✈

8 Likes

Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by Tinubuadvocate: 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ipob terrorist will not like this no wonder the presidency said many are happy for insecurity in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by 0jgti7gko08yhfe: 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
Good
Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by zombieHUNTER: 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
triple996:
Good
Children of hate and frustration will come and call it fake news. They live a miserable life and only come to nairaland to pour their frustration cheesy. Always celebrating d dearth of their own country men and soldiers protecting them(can u imagine).
They are very sad that d June 12 protest did not turn bloody like end sarz.
They are also very angry that peace is gradually retuning to imo.
It sucks to b an ipob sympathizers wink
Meanwhile somewhere aba...

Zombies everywhere...
Sucking blood wherever they go
Bloody black forehead terrorists
Where's the pictures of the Dead fulani bandits... spits on all cows

52 Likes

Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by Bigflamie(m): 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
Gosh! See comments. What's wrong with some people? Igbos this and that, even in their dreams.

Imagine, celebrating innocent lives killed by this incompetent military and the riffraffs still relate Igbos to this.

21 Likes

Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by Saifullah01: 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
I hope those miscreants in here always complaining that when will bandits be "spoken to with language they understand" will see this and stop celebrating their criminals - unless they are all criminals themselves.

sincere condolences to the families of those caught in the line of fire. May Allah prepare for them an abode better than the one they left

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Ipob terrorist will not like this no wonder the presidency said many are happy for insecurity in Nigeria.
everybody has equal right to be stupid but you are currently abusing yoursangry
Are you blind two people died...ok you don't care....then congratulate the military....no rather you brought IPOB from no Whereangry......signing out✈

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by leofab(f): 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
Bombing innocent people at a wedding NA wah

4 Likes

Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by fitzmayowa: 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
This is what they should have started since it wouldn't have gotten out of hand....
Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by afube: 3:46am On Jun 13, 2021
vedaxcool:
grin grin remember many idiotic ipob terrorists will say nothing is being done about banditry yet FG has bombed and killed more of them for quite sometime.
If FG use unleash a tenth of the firepower being used on bandits on those misguided moronic ipob terrorists there will be no English word to describe the carnage that will be left behind.

dumb african baboon.........!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by benweezy: 5:33am On Jun 13, 2021
Kudos to our Galant army
Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by TempUser: 5:34am On Jun 13, 2021
Stray bomb?
We now need to watch out for those too?
shocked

4 Likes

Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by rawtouch: 5:35am On Jun 13, 2021
shocked

naf director of info says it was successful even with a bomb hitting a civilian ceremony all lives should mata

2 Likes

Re: NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit by walozanga(m): 5:35am On Jun 13, 2021
Bandit abi bokoharam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Report Any Nigerian Policeman Asking For Bail Money / Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose / Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.