Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics (18469 Views)

Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus / Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by Le124(m): 9:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
Bauchi State Governor, Bala Mohammed, says he sacked member of his cabinet including 21 commissioners because they can’t play politics.

He made the disclosure while marking this year’s Democracy Day in Zaki town, Zaki Local Government Headquarters of the state, on Saturday.

Recall that Mohammed had on Wednesday sacked the Secretary to the State Government, his Chief of Staff, 21 commissioners as well as Special Advisers.Speaking in Zaki on Saturday, the governor said he dissolved the State Executive Council with a view to giving others the opportunity of service in order to move the state forward.

According to him, the sacked aides did not know how to play politics, adding that he had to bring in real politicians who could do the job and join hands with him to bring the state out of deadlock.

He said, “Those that I stopped, they don’t know how to play politics and I cannot work with those type of people. I just have to get others, real politicians that can do the job together with me and bring out Bauchi from deadlock.”

https://punchng.com/i-sacked-21-commissioners-because-they-cant-play-politics-bauchi-gov/

Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by Freestainworld(m): 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
Maybe they refused to kill for you.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by Quelme: 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
PDP governors, na their way...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by Depressed101: 5:45am On Jun 13, 2021
Are commissioners supposed to be politicianz to perform their civil duty?

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by walozanga(m): 5:45am On Jun 13, 2021
Politics kill u there

8 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by Chidexter(m): 5:46am On Jun 13, 2021
And by playing politics you mean?.

21 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by babyfaceafrica: 5:46am On Jun 13, 2021
All politicians do that
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by sammy7410(m): 5:46am On Jun 13, 2021
Ok u try

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by Muyiwaipere(m): 5:46am On Jun 13, 2021
Nigeria ehn we take everything for politics
Ordinary commissioner wey suppose just face him ministry you still want force and do politics

How on earth to you expect him to carry out his duty if he play politics with it?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by RichDad1(m): 5:46am On Jun 13, 2021
Hopefully these new sets will play a favorable politics to the masses.
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by Seniorwriter(m): 5:47am On Jun 13, 2021
WTF is the meaning of that phrase"PLAY POLITICS"?
This present politicians never stop to amaze sane Nigerians.
Rather than create a cabinet of technocrats these Mofos are either nepotistic, playing blame games or in the look out for POLITICS PLAYERS? SMH.
LAWD!!!

TheVoice21:
undecided
They can't play politics or they are incompetent?
olatade:
This one is worried about politics while the north is burning.
invisibleperson:
Play politics in which aspect please?

Collecting of bribe?
Padding of budget?
Give you a share in their allowance?

Or better still, fight your opposition with you?

This country nawa oh!

Muyiwaipere:
Nigeria ehn we take everything for politics
Ordinary commissioner wey suppose just face him ministry you still want force and do politics

How on earth to you expect him to carry out his duty if he play politics with it?
Depressed101:
Are commissioners supposed to be politicianz to perform their civil duty?

We need young visionary leaders abeg not these charlatans parading themselves...Nonsense.
Ashirioluwa:

Average Nigerian youths are worse than these old career politicians

Next time read to comprehend before quoting...i stated young visionary leader not average Nigerian youths.
We as a nation are blessed with young intelligent and articulate people but they can't fit into the present heinous political setting(the two major political parties) however YDP and others will spring up come 2023 and as youths let's create a new paradigm shift in the Nigerian political terrain by looking out for such quality aspirants and coordinate our votes appropriately... reason why most western countries infuse Young Nigerians into their leadership cabinets try do a research if you yet know.
So don't get it twisted! Stay woke.
Misterone:
That picture says it all. The budget of #Endswat was not N10 m but more than N500m. What this tells us is that #Endswat was bankrolled by those that want to make the country ungovernable. Those that want to bring Nigeria down. Those that hire Kidnappers to kidnap, herdsmen to kill and destroy farms, UGM, IPOB/ESN to behead security agents, burn police Stations and other government properties, but fools are falling for this. Buhari is trying his best to lead the nation but out of hate and stupidity, these persons do not want the nation to move forward. They are bent on taking power in 2023 but they will fail woefully
Stop the misconception EndSars budget and disbursing method is far humane than what our past and present leaders can present more so I cringe @the fact that you still support this present terrorists sympathizing infested administration with all the ills and hardship been experienced by Nigerian citizens.
Checkout the exuberant cost of food stuffs and all what not.
I'm sure you are not enjoying the Nigerian situation right now so stop speaking sanctimoniously about this present clueless leadership in power.

We need young visionary leaders not these charlatans in power.

@SeniorWriter

@Seniorwriter

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by Inallhonest: 5:48am On Jun 13, 2021
Must they play dirt politics with you guys
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by invisibleperson: 5:48am On Jun 13, 2021
Play politics in which aspect please?

Collecting of bribe?
Padding of budget?
Give you a share in their allowance?

Or better still, fight your opposition with you?

This country nawa oh!

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by olatade(m): 5:48am On Jun 13, 2021
This one is worried about politics while the north is burning.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by TheVoice21(m): 5:49am On Jun 13, 2021
undecided
They can't play politics or they are incompetent?
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by Ashirioluwa: 5:50am On Jun 13, 2021
Freestainworld:
Maybe they refused to kill for you.

That’s Nigerian politicians way

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by Fasindo: 6:05am On Jun 13, 2021
shocked

Kauran Bauchi

But they are the one that played politics that brought you to power
He sacked those royal to Hon. Yakubu Dogara.
And also some who are loyal to his deputy Sen. Baba Tela.

Bala Mohammed should move carefully if not in 2023 he will only be able Alkaleri local govt where he has a large fans and loosing the entire State

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by 111sunshine: 6:05am On Jun 13, 2021
hmnn
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by Ashirioluwa: 6:14am On Jun 13, 2021
Seniorwriter:
WTF is the meaning of that phrase"PLAY POLITICS"?
This present politicians never stop to amaze sane Nigerians.
Rather than create a cabinet of technocrats these Mofos are either nepotistic, playing blame games or in the look out for POLITICS PLAYERS? SMH.
LAWD!!!

We need young visionary leaders abeg not these charlatans parading themselves...Nonsense.

@Seniorwriter

Average Nigerian youths are worse than these old career politicians
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by HRMK: 6:22am On Jun 13, 2021
pls remind me.is this not former ftc minister?so,he wants his commissioners and aides to play politics?maybe in nigerian way!with deception!interesting!!
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by BafanaBafana: 6:28am On Jun 13, 2021
This man that stole fct money like rat

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by mytime24(f): 6:28am On Jun 13, 2021
Yawn,

Bcus dey c'nt steal nd share wit U
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by saabright(m): 6:31am On Jun 13, 2021
Workaholic governor. Always working, construction going on in every corner of Bauchi. No single bad road in Bauchi. Any where you see a bad road, their must be contractors working on it. Completely redesigning Bauchi.

He sacked them simply because they are not ready to work for the people, they don't know what politics mean.

Who ever reside in Bauchi will not speak I'll of the governor because his work are all over.
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by Sunnybay7: 6:33am On Jun 13, 2021
Not relevant

Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by saabright(m): 6:34am On Jun 13, 2021
HRMK:
pls remind me.is this not former ftc minister?so,he wants his commissioners and aides to play politics?maybe in nigerian way!with deception!interesting!!

That guy is the real deal, he means pure politics, for the people. Their is no part of Bauchi that you won't see a construction going on. He is transforming Bauchi to a world class state
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by saabright(m): 6:37am On Jun 13, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Kauran Bauchi

But they are the one that played politics that brought you to power
He sacked those royal to Hon. Yakubu Dogara.
And also some who are loyal to his deputy Sen. Baba Tela.

Bala Mohammed should move carefully if not in 2023 he will only be able Alkaleri local govt where he has a large fans and loosing the entire State

You cannot speak ill of that man. I am not from Bauchi but I reside their. Damn! that governor is working. With all the constructions going on everywhere, Haba!
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by AKWATGOLD1(m): 6:43am On Jun 13, 2021
This Bauchi Gov'nor cannot stop to amaze his people. He wanted to bring in REAL politicians to governance for contract kickbacks and lying to people of elephant project by discharging technocrats.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by icankel: 6:46am On Jun 13, 2021
so many things have gone wrong in this country. Commissioners playing politics with their job

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde / Magu Evades Questions On Buratai's Dubai Houses / PHOTOS: Ganduje Welcomes Osinbajo To Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.