Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Content Writer Needed For A Fashion/fabrics Niche (N2/word) - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Content Writer Needed For A Fashion/fabrics Niche (N2/word) (433 Views)

Hire A Professional, Fast And Reliable Ebook Writer @ N2/word / [Closed] Gambling And Finance Writers (N2/word) / Female Writers Needed For A Fashion/beauty Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Content Writer Needed For A Fashion/fabrics Niche (N2/word) by Legendaryy: 9:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
I am need of a skilled content writer who is creative and has written for Fashion related blogs or media sites.

I need someone who is passionate about Fashion/fabrics.

This is going to be sort of a long-term project.

You should also have a basic knowledge about SEO.

The rate for this project is N2/word. You'll be writing about 10-15 contents for the duration of this project.
Number of words per article is 1,000. Payment is instant and per article submitted.

Due to the number of contents you'll be required to write for this project, I'll need to assess your writing skills, you'll be required to write a sample article. Don't worry if you're not selected, your article wouldn't be posted, published or stolen, if your sample article is selected, I'll pay for it as part of the project and then we can proceed.

Please send an email to digidotsolutions@gmail.com with your previously written articles and your WhatsApp number if you're interested.

(1) (Reply)

Historical Romance Ghostwriters Needed (REGENCY) / Skilled And Experienced Writers Needed / Abuja Authors And Publishers Corner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.