Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou (8881 Views)

To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures / UNGA 77: Nigeria Hijacked By Cabal-backed Terrorists – Groups Reply Buhari / Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by anurd1991: 12:32am On Jun 13, 2021
Which information? cheesy u people just like disturbing yourself. Out of million of words Buhari uttered during the press briefing is this one that people are chewing since.

Buhari has said his own.

U people just like given yourselves unnecessary headache. U can join South South as part of your DOT so that it can become O.

Na wa ooo.

kettykin:
it seems Buhari is not having the right information from the right sources
Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by limeta(f): 12:34am On Jun 13, 2021
ogbuefi677:
Lol.
Yerobber muslims leading buhari to his downfall.
That was how they led him on till he landed in this twitter conundrum.Buhari is now trending in the whole world for the wrong reasons grin
They think they can recruit the Niger deltans to hate Igbos like they do.
I mean,if you manage to recruit Edo ppl or Urhobo or Itsekiri, what of Annangs, Ibibios,Erik's,etc?
So,an Ibibio nation will forsake potential huge revenue from the trading activities of Igbos and deny Igbos access to d sea just because some islamabad person wants it so?

I mean,if you manage to recruit Edo ppl

what do you mean by this
Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by limeta(f): 12:44am On Jun 13, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lmao.

Very laughable @ "let us go".

The question these clowns can't answer is; who is stopping you from going"?

As in, who has ever submitted applications to Buhari or any relevant body that "we want to leave" and such application was rejected?

Or is it the aimless and foolish social media comments which many igbos don't even subscribe to that Buhari should use?

Recently SE leaders called lamidi bluff and stated it clearly that they are Nigerians, yet clowns are all over the places catching foolish cruise that "they should let us go". Pls who should let you go?

Even as they say so, they are still where they are (not in the SE)

Most times, I feel all these nonsense are just cruise catching or merely seeking relevance.

You some daft nigger
what the zoo army doing in their land ?
I guess you fulani but still start planning your route to sahel before shit hit your face
the 7 vigin thing I mean.

3 Likes

Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by wealthyhenry(m): 2:05am On Jun 13, 2021
theTranslator:
Oya what next?

I pity anyone that follows IPOB cheesy

You are even more pitiable supporting this government...

5 Likes

Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by ogbuefi677(m): 2:05am On Jun 13, 2021
limeta:

I mean,if you manage to recruit Edo ppl

what do you mean by this
They have been selling a lot of anti Igbo propaganda to most of the tribes in Nigeria on behalf of their hausa/Fulani masters though ppl are now waking up from sleep eg the northern Christians who now know Igbos were never their problem.
For the group that call themselves Niger delta, d popular propaganda then was that igbos are after their oil.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by theTranslator: 2:16am On Jun 13, 2021
wealthyhenry:

You are even more pitiable supporting this government...
Can you show me where I support this government?
Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by boxypane(m): 2:21am On Jun 13, 2021
My president is a retard grin

1 Like

Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by boxypane(m): 2:21am On Jun 13, 2021
My president is a retard undecided
Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by Elijahrona(m): 2:40am On Jun 13, 2021
plusfield:
Knife of 1968 will not cut in 2021, Niger Deltans reply Buhari, say Igbos are our blood relations

The Niger Delta Self Determination Movement (NDSDM) has berated President Muhammadu Buhari over his comment during Arise TV interview on Thursday.

President Buhari had said that Igbos are a DOT in a circle, hence won’t have any access if they were to secede from Nigeria.

The president made the comment to ridicule the agitations of the proponents of a Sovereign State of Biafra who are demanding to split from the Lord Lugard 1914 amalgamation.

Buhari said: “IPOB are just like a dot in a circle. If they want to exist they won’t have access to anywhere.

“And the way they are spread all over the country, having businesses, having properties, I think IPOB doesn’t know what they are talking about.”

Reacting, the Niger Delta Self Determination Movement, in a statement titled “The knife of 1968 will not cut in 2021” and signed by the convener, Ms. Annkio Briggs, told Buhari off.

Ms. Briggs told the president to exclude Ijaws from any untoward plans he has for the Igbos, noting that Niger Deltans share blood relationship with the Igbos.

She categorically stressed that the Niger Delta people are also agitating for their own survival, hence do not intend to oppose Ndigbo to their own survival if they choose to leave Nigeria.

The statement reads in part:

“As an Ijaw and from one of the community that is at the mouth of the Atlantic Ocean, of Niger Delta and of Southern Nigeria, whoever from the South that have assured or agrees with Buhari that Igbos are a DOT is on their own and the Niger Delta Self Determination Movement (NDSDM) while agitating for our own survival do not intend to oppose Ndigbo to their own survival, even if they want to leave Nigeria.

“The majority of the Ethnic Nationalities of Niger Delta have not only a geographical relationship with Ndigbo but have a blood relationship with Igbo people, that we do not share with Buhari and his people.

”No matter the politics, blood remains thicker than water,” it concluded.

https://elombah.com/knife-of-1968-will-not-cut-in-2021-niger-deltans-reply-buhari-say-igbos-are-our-blood-relations/

Fake news
Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by ScamHunter: 5:00am On Jun 13, 2021
Ojiofor:
I didn't know Ankio was so fluent in Igbo language until recently when ı watched a program in BBC NEWS IGBO where she participated in a discusion over insecurity in Igboland.She said her grandmother was from Arochukwu.

I served in Ijawland. You can hardly see an Ijaw family without Igbo ancestry. Ibibio, Annang and Efik all migrated from Arochukwu. Traditionally and ancestrally, Igbo has strong bonds with most of these people. It is that bond that the FG and Yoruba people are working very hard to destroy of at least sever. You can hear a man like Wike saying that Ikwerre are from Benin. Not just him, but many Igbo sub-groups. What they failed to understand is that your culture is your identity. Maybe they are aware, but want to conform to the Igbo hating Nigeria.

The claims of Benin origin stems from ancient Igbo clans that border the Benin empire migrating a way from the expanding Benin kingdom at its peak. Some of the peripheral Igbo communities moved away from the rampaging Benin army as the kingdom expanded and crossed the Niger. These movements formed the folklore that some of their uninformed descendants hang on to claim Benin. You're from Benin but your physical features and culture is Igbo?
I'm happy that the Benin kingdom has put them in their place by telling the Ikwerre that there is no evidence that they're Bini. So if Ikwerre is not Igbo and not Bini, did they fall from the sky like Oduduwa?

4 Likes

Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by Jamesbally: 5:03am On Jun 13, 2021
Vickym1:
They should let the igbos go first then we'll see if they can't have access to water

The North can never give Biafra their independence

Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by EsomahJD: 5:17am On Jun 13, 2021
Reading.....
Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by kindlyheart: 6:20am On Jun 13, 2021
if people of Niger can be brothers to Buhari, why can the south south be ours. after all we are the only ones that can love them for who they are and not for what they have. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by yommen: 6:26am On Jun 13, 2021
Asgard73:
Yoruba people of southwest won’t like this... even Awolowo wil be disappointed wherever he is...

So after years of fighting to divide this people and in 2021 they’re making this kind of statements... then there’s a problem cheesy

How does this concern Yoruba? Do you normally talk to Awo? Grow up. It's a different generation and the suffering is across board..
Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by Olatomiwami(m): 6:30am On Jun 13, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lmao.

Very laughable @ "let us go".

As in, who has ever submitted applications to Buhari or any relevant body that "we want to leave" and such application was rejected?

Or is it the aimless and foolish social media comments which many igbos don't even subscribe to that Buhari should use?

Recently SE leaders called lamidi bluff and stated it clearly that they are Nigerians, yet clowns are all over the places catching foolish cruise that "they should let us go". Pls who should let you go?

Even as they say so, they are still where they are (not in the SE)

Most times, I feel all these nonsense are just cruise catching or merely seeking relevance.

Lobatan, Gbam. Igbos are all over Nigeria, yet crying on SM daily "Let my people go" the last time I checked, all SE motors full parks, yet you never pack your loads and move to SE, is let my people go has another English meaning

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by cheruv: 6:41am On Jun 13, 2021
Ojiofor:
I didn't know Ankio was so fluent in Igbo language until recently when ı watched a program in BBC NEWS IGBO where she participated in a discusion over insecurity in Igboland.She said her grandmother was from Arochukwu.
Most Ijo people, especially those from the eastern Ijo tribes of kalabari, okirika tend to be bilingual.. kalabari in kalabari and ikwerre whilst okirika is bilingual in okirika and ndoki, and through those Igbo dialects come to know standard Igbo

3 Likes

Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by biafrasun: 7:18am On Jun 13, 2021
Where's onions bandits I want to hear his opinion and cries.

1 Like

Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by zeuss: 7:19am On Jun 13, 2021
theTranslator:
Oya what next?

I pity anyone that follows IPOB cheesy
What a pity.
Only u Waka come?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by Vickym1(f): 7:20am On Jun 13, 2021
Simplyleo:

Pls who should let igbos go?

As in who is holding them?

Or is it these social media comments you expect the appropriate authority to use?
Ur govt undecided

1 Like

Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by kollinz1234(m): 7:22am On Jun 13, 2021
Everyone must begin to grow wiser. If the Hausas are not ready to cut of from the Fulani who conquered them through Uthman Dan fodio and slaughtered all their leaders and are now taking control of all their ancestral lands and still fighting them through Boko Haram, armed herdsmen, Iswap and bandits to continue the take over completely; then I don't see why Niger Delta should hate Igbos for never raising a stick against them and side with the same Fulani.

2 Likes

Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by Simplyleo: 7:22am On Jun 13, 2021
Vickym1:

Ur govt undecided
Present your application to the govt.
Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by tungamaje: 7:24am On Jun 13, 2021
Jamesbally:

The North can never give Biafra their independence
I hope the north doesn't include the middle belt?

2 Likes

Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by joyandfaith: 8:05am On Jun 13, 2021
kettykin:
it seems Buhari is not having the right information from the right sources

Because of nepotism

1 Like

Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by CelebCircle: 8:12am On Jun 13, 2021
See the Ugandan Church that celebrated the death of prophet TB Joshua

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtKnV6flYmU
Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by Malawian(m): 8:26am On Jun 13, 2021
Just like that, Yoruba politicians are no longer going to Ikenne every year for Awolowo's singing and dancing jamborees. What happen?
Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by Generalnomercy: 8:35am On Jun 13, 2021
ogbuefi677:
Lol.
Yerobber muslims leading buhari to his downfall.
That was how they led him on till he landed in this twitter conundrum.Buhari is now trending in the whole world for the wrong reasons grin
They think they can recruit the Niger deltans to hate Igbos like they do.
I mean,if you manage to recruit Edo ppl or Urhobo or Itsekiri, what of Annangs, Ibibios,Erik's,etc?
So,an Ibibio nation will forsake potential huge revenue from the trading activities of Igbos and deny Igbos access to d sea just because some islamabad person wants it so?

Yoruba's are the ones destroying Buhari's government but the terrorist doesn't know it.

1 Like

Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by Princesaha: 8:42am On Jun 13, 2021
This woman that calls herself Ankio Briggs is mad oo. See as she spoil my Joy for this Sunday morning. As a desert dweller, this news is not good for my health.

4 Likes

Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by Rodwave: 9:11am On Jun 13, 2021
biafrasun:
Where's onions bandits I want to hear his opinion and cries.

He is still stealing onions at bourdillion. He will come with his anus monicker soon

1 Like

Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by Felimax(m): 9:17am On Jun 13, 2021
plusfield:
Knife of 1968 will not cut in 2021, Niger Deltans reply Buhari, say Igbos are our blood relations

The Niger Delta Self Determination Movement (NDSDM) has berated President Muhammadu Buhari over his comment during Arise TV interview on Thursday.

President Buhari had said that Igbos are a DOT in a circle, hence won’t have any access if they were to secede from Nigeria.

The president made the comment to ridicule the agitations of the proponents of a Sovereign State of Biafra who are demanding to split from the Lord Lugard 1914 amalgamation.

Buhari said: “IPOB are just like a dot in a circle. If they want to exist they won’t have access to anywhere.

“And the way they are spread all over the country, having businesses, having properties, I think IPOB doesn’t know what they are talking about.”

Reacting, the Niger Delta Self Determination Movement, in a statement titled “The knife of 1968 will not cut in 2021” and signed by the convener, Ms. Annkio Briggs, told Buhari off.

Ms. Briggs told the president to exclude Ijaws from any untoward plans he has for the Igbos, noting that Niger Deltans share blood relationship with the Igbos.

She categorically stressed that the Niger Delta people are also agitating for their own survival, hence do not intend to oppose Ndigbo to their own survival if they choose to leave Nigeria.

The statement reads in part:

“As an Ijaw and from one of the community that is at the mouth of the Atlantic Ocean, of Niger Delta and of Southern Nigeria, whoever from the South that have assured or agrees with Buhari that Igbos are a DOT is on their own and the Niger Delta Self Determination Movement (NDSDM) while agitating for our own survival do not intend to oppose Ndigbo to their own survival, even if they want to leave Nigeria.

“The majority of the Ethnic Nationalities of Niger Delta have not only a geographical relationship with Ndigbo but have a blood relationship with Igbo people, that we do not share with Buhari and his people.

”No matter the politics, blood remains thicker than water,” it concluded.

https://elombah.com/knife-of-1968-will-not-cut-in-2021-niger-deltans-reply-buhari-say-igbos-are-our-blood-relations/

Quite an epic reply! Briggs my admiration everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by Fejoku: 10:06am On Jun 13, 2021
There's no better time to leave Nigeria than this present time. Igbos are determined to leave and we will not leave without all our Igbo clans scattered outside the SE. As long as they are willing to go with us, no fulani terrorist can stop it. Our brothers and cousins in the SS who have no hatred for us and wish to go with us will also not be left behind. This is the time to speak up. Once we leave, the barbarians from the sahel will descend heavily on those who are blind not to see the desperation of the danfodio descendants. They can shout and accuse us of wanting you for oil all they want, but truth is sacrosanct and time always proves it right. We already have the same oil they claim we want you for. We also have large gas deposits yet do not consider these things as main sources of revenue. Rather, we see them as the fuel to power the many industries that we will build to give our teeming youths job and ensure steady power supply in Biafra. Our wealth comes from the abundance of brain power Biafrans are traditionally known for. Whatever will be left of Nigeria after Biafra emerges can never be compared to the current Nigeria Igbos tried their best to build. Even Camerroon will be far better than the Nigeria that will be after Igbos and other Biafrans are gone. Those who deny us currently we will also deny by the time they also are in need. The fulanis who bribe you with your own money have no single love for you. It was the same Abacus that played golf with Saro-wiwa that still hung him and dissolved his body in acid. Why didn't just bury him after murdering him? If this doesn't teach you a lesson, nothing else will. If they're still slaughtering other tribes in Zamfara, Niger, Kebbi, Nasarawa etc, why should they spare you in the Niger Delta?
The same urging you on to dissociate yourselves from Igbos and Biafra, should at least support your Niger Delta country. They shouldn't want you at all cost in the same Nigeria with them. Just imagine how a Nigeria with the Igbos will be! In less than a year, the demography will change with some people displaced from their lands forever. This is when the fools currently siding with the fulanis with start crying and regretting. By that time, there will be no Igbos to run to for help. Isn't it clear enough?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Petrol Will Be Available In Two Weeks – IPMAN / Timpre Sylva's 48 Properties Seized By EFCC / Is This The Man That Will Rule Us For The Next 4yrs (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.