Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,298 members, 7,780,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:56 PM

Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] (1310 Views)

You Cant Achieve Biafra, Igbos Own Half Of Nigeria - Bala Mohammed Tells IPOB / Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station / Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] by vasel15: 11:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
I have written about Nnamdi Kanu and how the gods of Igbo land are with him and the spirits of our 1967 heroes and heroines, and I have written an open letter to Kanu here https://www.biafranboys.org/niger-delta-tribes-open-letter-to-mazi and I have also conducted an online referendum here https://www.biafranboys.org/biafra-i-started-petition-calling-for-5 asking Igbos about going with 5 states and we can come back for our brothers in delta and rivers later and I have also written about the stubbornness of Nnamdi Kanu here https://www.biafranboys.org/nnamdi-kanu-and-his-south-south, telling him how we should not make the mistakes of our forefathers and I said if Ojukwu knew that we would have lots of betrayals in our backyard we should have defended the Imo River instead of port Harcourt.

I have written about all these and I even wrote about the ijaws here https://www.biafranboys.org/biafraigbos-ijaws-dont-want-freedom and I wrote here https://www.biafranboys.org/biafraopen-letter-to-tribes-in-niger about the tribes in the Niger delta and don't blame me my weapon is my keypad, for now, all I can do is type until they listen and I won't stop, I told the other tribes in the Niger delta to speak up and support the igbos if they really want to stay in biafra and I told them that we don't want them to join our 5 states now but they can hold a referendum and join us later, but they must speak up.

I would tell you a brief story about Israel and Palestine and why they have issues today and to me, Israel Palestine conflict is a multi-billion dollar business I wrote about it here https://www.biafranboys.org/palestinian-conflict-multi-billion and I wrote about how Israel must support igbos here https://www.biafranboys.org/why-state-of-israel-must-support-igbo because remember we are pro Israel all of us, I have never seen an Igbo man that is not pro Israel but I want Israel to support us Massively.

On 29 November 1947, the United Nations General Assembly adopted a resolution recommending the adoption and implementation of a plan to partition the British Mandate of Palestine into two states, one Arab and one Jewish, and the City of Jerusalem.

The General Assembly resolution on Partition was greeted with overwhelming joy in Jewish communities and widespread outrage in the Arab world. In Palestine, violence erupted almost immediately, feeding into a spiral of reprisals and counter-reprisals. The British refrained from intervening as tensions boiled over into a low-level conflict that quickly escalated into a full-scale civil war.

In the first picture the yellow part for Arabs and the blue part for Israel and the Arabs rejected it and declared war on Israel and All Arab countries attacked Israel [/b]and the Arabs told their people to leave so that after they destroy Israel they can come back, but they were wrong the God of Israel just like in the bible is way bigger and Israel won the war and took more territories and today Palestinians can not return and in the second picture you would see the new map of Israel today in 2021 and the map of Palestine today in 2021

And I ask what if the Palestinians accepted the UN partition plan in 1947 they would have a country today and be living peacefully with Israel? But they reject it and 73 yrs after they have no country and they are still claiming to be refugees, we as igbos must not make the mistakes of Palestine and the mistake of nnamdi azikiwe,

We are children of God and I strongly believe that we can build a country with 5 states and bring in our brothers later just like Israel did, today you can make aliyah from anywhere in the world as long as you are Jewish and aliyah simply means moving to the land of Israel, so my brothers in delta and rivers and every other place we are not leaving you behind.

https://www.biafranboys.org/biafraigboskanuuwazurikeuche-mefor-dont

Re: Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] by vasel15: 11:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
igboid
eastlink
bkayy
freeigbos
northernblood3
ablejesus26
ygowon
D1official
oyigboupdate..half fulani/half igbo
EMMY76
chidyke77
Re: Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] by vasel15: 11:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
i hope we dont end up like palestine
Re: Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
Let Nigeria devide as soon as possible....
I can see the fulanis islamising Nigeria....
Who knows if the next president will be worst than Buhari......
The next president may still be another fulani man......
The next president may be APC......

Nigerian GOVERNMENT want to create another state from ABIA IMO and PH. They want to remove all the oil places in those state and add them to SS and they will allow the igbos to go living there brothers....

1 Like

Re: Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] by vasel15: 12:01am On Jun 13, 2021
Kings999:
Let Nigeria devide as soon as possible....
I can see the fulanis islamising Nigeria....
Who knows if the next president will be worst than Buhari......
The next president may still be another fulani man......
The next president may be APC......

Nigerian GOVERNMENT want to create another state from ABIA IMO and PH. They want to remove all the oil places in those state and add them to SS and they will allow the igbos to go living there brothers....

yea.no election in 2023
Re: Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] by vasel15: 12:06am On Jun 13, 2021
mekaboy the clown
Re: Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] by EndNigeriaNoow: 12:45am On Jun 13, 2021
You are a northern terrorist with that your Fulani sponsored site biafranboys. Nairalanders should take note of this username, I have said it before. This guy is a Fulani stooge sponsored by the Fulani terrorist leaders to post inciting updates that affects the unity of Yoruba Nation and Biafra's. He is neither Igbo or Yoruba, they are many of his kind here who are paid to post rubbish about Igbo's and Yoruba online. Take note guys

3 Likes

Re: Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] by vasel15: 12:54am On Jun 13, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
g ]you are a northern terrorist with that your Fulani sponsored site biafranboys. Nairalanders should take note of this username, I have said it before. This guy is a Fulani stooge sponsored by the Fulani terrorist leaders to post inciting updates that affects the unity of Yoruba Nation and Biafra's. He is neither Igbo or Yoruba, they are many of his kind here who are paid to post rubbish about Igbo's and Yoruba online. Take note guys

did you forget to sniff your tramadol today?
Re: Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] by Ifearnoevil: 1:34am On Jun 13, 2021
Exactly what I was thinking this afternoon.
According to Ben Gurion, they (Palestinians) went to khartoum.lol.
Funny thing is most of the arab counties that decieved them in khartoum have today established diplomatic relationship with Isreal.
Going with the five States now is the best option then use like 10-20 years to strengthen yourself militarily.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] by vasel15: 1:38am On Jun 13, 2021
Ifearnoevil:
Funny thing is most of the arab counties that decieved them in khartoum have today established diplomatic relationship with Isreal.
Going with the five States now is the best option then use like 10-20 years and strengthen yourself militarily.

finally someone said what i was trying hard not to say,atleast i know i am making sense,i am not crazy,i think before i write,please read and sign the petition, and to add it was in khartoum that the arabs made the famous declration 3NOs[no peace with Israel, no recognition of Israel, no negotiations with it.],but today even khartoum already established ties with israel

https://www.nairaland.com/6600209/biafra-started-petition-calling-5
Re: Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] by michelz: 5:34am On Jun 13, 2021
OP, you are a stooge. A stink*ing blood*y stooge.
I know since your cover has been blown, you will soon change moniker and come back with another format. But you shall be sniffed out.
Re: Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] by FreeIgbos: 5:40am On Jun 13, 2021
Really, I mean you're the one who is also bringing up this scenario which is exactly what you're asking for, maybe unwittingly!

Don't you know that by asking for Igbos to go with 5 SE states, you've grossly reduced our territory, maybe forever?!

Don't you know if you invite the UN and tell them see, our territory is 5 SE states, conduct referendum for us, and with Nigerian government supporting this, which is something they want anyway, the UN will go ahead to do so. Then how do you expect to come back again in say 5, 10 or 20 years time to lay claim to lands you never said was yours?! Don't you know you will be tagged a rogue nation trying to steal your neighbors lands?!

You want to compare Biafra with Israel, are you kidding me?! Israel is a world power enjoying the unconditional support of US, a superpower!

You really have to start being realistic and stop all these suicidal fantasies please!!!
Re: Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] by FreeIgbos: 5:49am On Jun 13, 2021
Igbos should be careful of this dude called vasel15, he is obviously a sponsored impostor as I keep saying it. This guy is doing a hatchet job but we should be wiser than him.

Imagine comparing Isreal, a world power that enjoys the unconditional backing of a superpower, fighting an unrecognized weak country with Biafra without such privileges that will have more or less a strong and recognized neighbor that will have UN support shocked shocked

You're a very wicked person, vasel15 but Igbos are wiser than you and those you represent!!
Re: Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] by EndNigeriaNoow: 5:59am On Jun 13, 2021
vasel15:
[/b]

finally someone said what i was trying hard not to say,atleast i know i am making sense,i am not crazy,i think before i write,please read and sign the petition, and to add it was in khartoum that the arabs made the famous declration 3NOs[no peace with Israel, no recognition of Israel, no negotiations with it.],but today even khartoum already established ties with israel

https://www.nairaland.com/6600209/biafra-started-petition-calling-5

lol look at this northern terrorist. using alternate usernames to comment and still reply himself. See your mission has failed. All Igbo's and Yorubas should take note of that website called Biafranboys, it is a fulani sponsored website. The creator of this thread has several usernames that he uses to create topics of discussion aimed at separating Yoruba's among Yoruba's and Igbo's among igbos. They are scared of Yoruba Nation and Biafra, especially Biafra, so they are working tirelessly to create divisions among Biafrans. Don't be deceived by the name of that website, they will make you think that they are your people, that's what they want you to believe first, before they start dishing out their propaganda. Meein Fulani northern leaders are feeling the heat, even going to the extent of creating a site to propagate their divide and rule strategy.
Maybe me too will create a site called Arewaboys.com and begin to write my own lols.

No one should take this OP or his website serious, if you see his Fulani sponsored post, just jump and pass, or tell him you know who he is. When I have time, I will list down all the numerous alternative usernames you created to push and disseminate your Fulani sponsored post on nairaland. But just know that your mission has failed.
Re: Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] by EndNigeriaNoow: 6:12am On Jun 13, 2021
FreeIgbos:
Igbos should be careful of this dude called vasel15, he is obviously a sponsored impostor as I keep saying it. This guy is doing a hatchet job but we should be wiser than him.

Imagine comparing Isreal, a world power that enjoys the unconditional backing of a superpower, fighting an unrecognized weak country with Biafra without such privileges that will have more or less a strong and recognized neighbor that will have UN support shocked shocked

You're a very wicked person, vasel15 but Igbos are wiser than you and those you represent!!
yes he is a Fulani terrorist but his mission with that website has failed
Re: Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] by EndNigeriaNoow: 6:23am On Jun 13, 2021
Ifearnoevil:
Going with the five States now is the best option then use like 10-20 years to strengthen yourself militarily.
this is one of his alternate usernames. They are all Fulani northern terrorist. They also have many Yoruba usernames. Those Yoruba usernames are used to create divisions amongst Yoruba's and also used to insult the Igbo's, vise versa with their Igbo usernames. He is not the only one doing it. They are many of them here about 5 and each of those 10 people have alternate usernames names...at least up to 3 to 5 alternate usernames or more. Don't be deceived nairalanders, be smart and wise
Re: Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] by EndNigeriaNoow: 6:30am On Jun 13, 2021
vasel15:
mekaboy the clown
here he is calling one of his crew. This mekaboy is the alternate username of oyigbo update who has about 3 more usernames. When I have time I will list all their alternate usernames.
Re: Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] by Ifearnoevil: 7:25am On Jun 13, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
this is one of his alternate usernames. They are all Fulani northern terrorist. They also have many Yoruba usernames. Those Yoruba usernames are used to create divisions amongst Yoruba's and also used to insult the Igbo's, vise versa with their Igbo usernames. He is not the only one doing it. They are many of them here about 5 and each of those 10 people have alternate usernames names...at least up to 3 to 5 alternate usernames or more. Don't be deceived nairalanders, be smart and wise

You are wrong about this username.
the vasel guy may be what you people think he is but I am definitely not him.
I made that comment because I am realist and I know some history.
For some of you saying Isreal is a super power,was Isreal a super power in 1948?
Yes, America has been supportive but Isreal has virtually have to fight for her survival since 1948.now look at the pathetic situation of the Palestinians today.what if they have accepted the original boundaries and then later come for more territories,at least from a position of strength instead of this their present precarious situation.

1 Like

Re: Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] by vasel15: 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
michelz:
OP, you are a stooge. A stink*ing blood*y stooge.
I know since your cover has been blown, you will soon change moniker and come back with another format. But you shall be sniffed out.

keep on crying,i just told you the truth
Re: Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] by vasel15: 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
FreeIgbos:
Really, I mean you're the one who is also bringing up this scenario which is exactly what you're asking for, maybe unwittingly!

Don't you know that by asking for Igbos to go with 5 SE states, you've grossly reduced our territory, maybe forever?!

Don't you know if you invite the UN and tell them see, our territory is 5 SE states, conduct referendum for us, and with Nigerian government supporting this, which is something they want anyway, the UN will go ahead to do so. Then how do you expect to come back again in say 5, 10 or 20 years time to lay claim to lands you never said was yours?! Don't you know you will be tagged a rogue nation trying to steal your neighbors lands?!

You want to compare Biafra with Israel, are you kidding me?! Israel is a world power enjoying the unconditional support of US, a superpower!

You really have to start being realistic and stop all these suicidal fantasies please!!!

you itiboribo i swear,i dont want to go back and forth with because you ran away when i asked you to show me one igabanke igbo that have died like ikonso and you took off,look if you want to wait for more years please pick up a gun and fight,5states now and igbos in delta and rivers can make aliyah with their land,simple,if you think fulani will give you referendum then you are a joker
Re: Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] by vasel15: 1:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
FreeIgbos:

dude if you like cry,you wont stop me from writing,ok..so keep on crying while i keep speaking the truth and once you will remember this day,you people wont allow us be like palestine,uwazurike started in 1999 and today 22yrs after no biafra and you want to wait for another 22yrs,i am not getting younger,maybe you are 20yrs old and you can wait,many of us cant,we want to see biafra in our life time,ok.keep waiting for igbanke,igbos will be allowed to choose what they want and you cant stop it
Re: Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] by vasel15: 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
lol look at this northern terrorist. using alternate usernames to comment and still reply himself. See your mission has failed. All Igbo's and Yorubas should take note of that website called Biafranboys, it is a fulani sponsored website. The creator of this thread has several usernames that he uses to create topics of discussion aimed at separating Yoruba's among Yoruba's and Igbo's among igbos. They are scared of Yoruba Nation and Biafra, especially Biafra, so they are working tirelessly to create divisions among Biafrans. Don't be deceived by the name of that website, they will make you think that they are your people, that's what they want you to believe first, before they start dishing out their propaganda. Meein Fulani northern leaders are feeling the heat, even going to the extent of creating a site to propagate their divide and rule strategy.
Maybe me too will create a site called Arewaboys.com and begin to write my own lols.

No one should take this OP or his website serious, if you see his Fulani sponsored post, just jump and pass, or tell him you know who he is. When I have time, I will list down all the numerous alternative usernames you created to push and disseminate your Fulani sponsored post on nairaland. But just know that your mission has failed.

you sound like you are high on codeine,no matter how much you cry i wont stop,i have already written over 500 articles and iwill keep on writing,i need to educate you coconut heads,i speak the truth and nothing but the truth,i am not on nairaland to make friends,capish,read and go or read and cry

1 Like

Re: Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] by vasel15: 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
yes he is a Fulani terrorist but his mission with that website has failed

close mouth and stop crying,website is paining you,it would be there for ever..so that your kids can read how dull you were and they would know i did my best to educate your coconut head,infact i need more haters,i need more like you

1 Like

Re: Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] by vasel15: 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:

this guy will run crazy o.people go to the site and pick lovely articles and post on nairaland,you can too if you want,nobody owes you an explanation,who are you?who be you?probably some 18yr old boy,read and go or cry
Re: Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] by vasel15: 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
here he is calling one of his crew. This mekaboy is the alternate username of oyigbo update who has about 3 more usernames. When I have time I will list all their alternate usernames.

lol list then now and while you are on it lit your own as well so dont be a hypocrite..mekeboy is a clown like i toldyou
Re: Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] by vasel15: 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ifearnoevil:

You are wrong about this username.
the vasel guy may be what you people think he is but I am definitely not him.
I made that comment because I am realist and I know some history.
For some of you saying Isreal is a super power,was Isreal a super power in 1948?
Yes, America has been supportive but Isreal has virtually have to fight for her survival since 1948.now look at the pathetic situation of the Palestinians today.what if they have accepted the original boundaries and then later come for more territories,at least from a position of strength instead of this their present precarious situation.

dude leave then let them think whatever they want i will keep writing,those people dont want biafra,they just want to keep milking igbos just like palestenians dont want a country because they want billions of dollars from qatar and the world,they dont want to face reality,i just told them the palestine story and they are running like headless chickens,they are always shouting israel,but would never study,even the one called freeigbos that i thought would have some sense is actually a disappointment,since you know some history bro,do you know about the nagorno-karabak war in 2020?i followed i because i am a strategist and i learn alot,azerbajain took back the lands after many years,they took it back and world powers did nothing,wars are not fought with foot soldiers anymore.the same freeigbos wrote something about ethiopia crisis,uwazurike have been shouting biafra since 1999 22yrs today and still no biafra,imagine if uwazurike is given 5states and he refuse what will you call it?
Re: Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] by Elliot2(m): 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
FreeIgbos:

No one cares now. If any Igbo outside the five states wants to join, let them fight to join. No one in the five States should die in the process of fighting to include everybody. No way. If you love your freedom and want to join your kinsmen, then fight to prove yourself worthy. We can not be blackmailed by anybody outside the dotnation. Time is running out before the j#njaweeds overruns our land.

1 Like

Re: Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] by vasel15: 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
Elliot2:
No one cares now. If any Igbo outside the five states wants to join, let them fight to join. No one in the five States should die in the process of fighting to include everybody. No way. If you love your freedom and want to join your kinsmen, then fight to prove yourself worthy. We can not be blackmailed by anybody outside the dotnation. Time is running out before the j#njaweeds overruns our land.

i am telling you bro,igbos wont die for anyone again,imagine if we have dragon or ikonso handling a biafran army tank,no fulani can come near us,we need those people to fight well fully kitted,if igbanke igbo want biafra,they should face fulani army,no mainland igbo would die for anybody anymore,we are not spiderman or batman or superman,simple
Re: Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] by Elliot2(m): 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
vasel15:

i am telling you bro,igbos wont die for anyone again,imagine if we have dragon or ikonso handling a biafran army tank,no fulani can come near us,we need those people to fight well fully kitted,if igbanke igbo want biafra,they should face fulani army,no mainland igbo would die for anybody anymore,we are not spiderman our batman or superman,simple
Na so.
Re: Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] by vasel15: 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
nairalandankrah read this
Re: Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] by FreeIgbos: 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
vasel15:

dude if you like cry,you wont stop me from writing,ok..so keep on crying while i keep speaking the truth and once you will remember this day,you people wont allow us be like palestine,uwazurike started in 1999 and today 22yrs after no biafra and you want to wait for another 22yrs,i am not getting younger,maybe you are 20yrs old and you can wait,many of us cant,we want to see biafra in our life time,ok.keep waiting for igbanke,igbos will be allowed to choose what they want and you cant stop it

Uwazuirike was either in it to make money or wasn't smart enough to know that no African movement can get their own nation peacefully, especially when the areas in question is resource rich! Though to be to him, Nigeria was still a lot more stable then and factors like gross insecurity, mass frustration and hopelessness as well as internet wasn't there to make thnigs easy for him. However, unlike Uwazuirike and his movement, IPOB is lucky to have emerged at a time when everything favours them. You think that gaining independence is something that can be gotten within a short time? It usually takes decades, sometimes a lifetime!

Go and the Eritreans or South Sudanese how many decades it took them or how many people died before they succeeded. Even John Garang didn't leave to see South Sudan become a country despite all his efforts.

All Igbos need now is patience and perseverance in the quest for Biafra or we will lose a lot.
Re: Biafra:igbos,kanu,uwazurike,uche Mefor Don't Be Like Palestine[pics] by BKayy: 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
FreeIgbos:

We know.
They from the same agency as Juluismalama, Ojiofor, Mekaboy and Oyigboupdate

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eastern Security Network Operatives Enforcing The Open Grazing Ban In Deltastate / FG Leaves Out Anambra, Enugu, As It Okays N16bn Erosion Control Projects / MOST WANTED Suspect Arrested After Posting This On Police Facebook Page (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.