Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life (5876 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by Thebest12(m): 12:57am On Jun 13, 2021
Hello Good morning nairalanders ,
Pls I want to know am I about to experience heart break or I should do that now before she does it to me . My girlfriend just posted someone LOML . I just saw that on her stories. I investigated deeply and I found the guy's username . I saw that the guy has been commenting on her posts recently and I wonder why she posted the guy LOML . Am I about to experience heart break .? Should I kuku end the relationship now ? Pls I need your advice

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by Timagex(m): 1:00am On Jun 13, 2021
Gentlemen and ladies, should we tell him? wink

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by Bola146(f): 1:03am On Jun 13, 2021
Timagex:

No grin we are glad to watch the end of the movie cheesy

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by ArcFresky(m): 1:07am On Jun 13, 2021
Lol, are you getting the goodies?
If you are, just end it in your heart but don't end it below. grin grin

23 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by Freestainworld(m): 1:27am On Jun 13, 2021
grin grin grin, op op op, how many times I call you so? You better start looking for a replacement before they replace you first.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by Blacknote: 1:30am On Jun 13, 2021

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by chatinent: 1:43am On Jun 13, 2021
99.9% of Nigerian girls keep numerous boyfriends and backup plans. Don't be sad, you could be her deputy boyfriend, senate boyfriend, or boyfriend of eps.

18 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by ChiefSosa(m): 1:53am On Jun 13, 2021
I investigated deeply
Chief investigator. Don't worry, she'll soon treat you in the language you'll understand.
Anyway, you can go for this hot cake. From her looks you know she can also play the role of a boyfriend, a brother, a father and grandfather at the same time. Na fastest fingers o. Be fast before lala go collect am from ur hand.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by Vision101(m): 1:54am On Jun 13, 2021
@Bola146

No grin we are glad to watch the end of the movie :

@me
Funny you

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by psalmuel76(m): 2:40am On Jun 13, 2021
grin grin grin grin.......you don see red flag....u too post another person as Loml.....dey don snatch your gf, you too snatch someone's else girlfriend.... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by Juliusmomoh: 3:20am On Jun 13, 2021
Looking for trouble where there's no trouble

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by Duru9(m): 3:32am On Jun 13, 2021
Wetin una de gain all these fruitless relationship up and down aside sex

Make una try de do FWB and have peace of mind

The way things de go for this country most guys no ready to marry
So what's the need of relationship

As for you OP post someone else too and write LOML

Make you and her just de mumu una selves de go

17 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by Nobody: 3:46am On Jun 13, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Ow...you mean what she posted doesn't mean anything?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by Neimar: 4:47am On Jun 13, 2021
Thebest12:
Pls I want to know am I about to experience heart break or I should do that now before she does it to me . My girlfriend just posted someone LOML . I just saw that on her stories. I investigated deeply and I found the guy's username . I saw that the guy has been commenting on her posts recently and I wonder why she posted the guy LOML . Am I about to experience heart break .? Should I kuku end the relationship now ? Pls I need your advice

Its over. Move on bro

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by coronavirus19: 5:00am On Jun 13, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
He is being delusional and insecure.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by lasisi69(f): 5:01am On Jun 13, 2021
lol... Chai.. Nwoke n'ife cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by Cutehector(m): 5:25am On Jun 13, 2021
She dey drink akamu everyday.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by Depressed101: 5:57am On Jun 13, 2021
Thebest12:
you have already experienced heartbreak, you want them to tell you on person first?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by Taywon: 6:00am On Jun 13, 2021
Love is synonymous to Pain once you dont use your head....

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by Angelacruz: 6:10am On Jun 13, 2021
Pls tell him
Timagex:
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by insidelife22(m): 6:33am On Jun 13, 2021
Thebest12:
first you must know all girls are cheats.
you might be her fuckboy.
but make DAT one no bother you.
Toto full every where.
just look for someone else.
and secondly you must not follow your bae on social media platforms.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by fidel2(m): 6:38am On Jun 13, 2021
Timagex:

Not yet buddy...... Make him experience am by himself grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by Orochimaru247: 6:49am On Jun 13, 2021
Simp.... loading... You can save yourself of some heartbreaks.... only if you
1. Confront her and ask.... Cause she might be playing mind games with you....
2. Based on your story you are probably not her boyfriend or lover as the case may be...( Don't be sad it's their nature . having Plan A B and C...
3.She probably haved friend zoned you long ago without you knowing....( It's better to become a monk than to be friend zoned.....)
4. The only way to solve it is to follow step 1
5. If her anwer is not geniue... Or not acceptable. By you...
.....DUMP HER AT ONCE.... DON'T FALL VICTIM ...
.....PROVE TO HER THAT YOUR EMOTIONS IS NOT TO BE TOYED WITH..... YOU DESERVE SOMEONE BETTER.....
Wait did I just say DUMP HER??
YES ....... DUMP HER ASAP .......

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by rex444(m): 6:50am On Jun 13, 2021
U dey worry for relationship wey na your own still dey loss... Food na you go buy, transport fare na your own, birthday gifts na you go buy , even laslas, to lay her,na still your bed na still your effort so why the unnecessary stress?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by Nezzjnr: 7:01am On Jun 13, 2021
Kaaiii

You people are really trying to be honest.

Something that's so glaring to you... You can't even decode

Awon Chief Investigator cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 13, 2021
Experience they say is the best teacher..

Please don't tell him nada

Timagex:
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by blinking001(m): 7:05am On Jun 13, 2021
She's manipulating you, your girl belongs to the streets and must be treated like a street girl. Erase the feelings you have for that slut from your memories, but ensure to continue playing with her pussy until you're tired. I really don't understand why ya'll can't share pusssy with other nigas.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by Fiscus105(m): 7:06am On Jun 13, 2021
Thebest12:

You saw it on her stories? You did not call or make enquary from her, you run to nairaland, what do you expect from faceless individual?

Treading at cost no go give people heart attack oooooooo
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by Ayo2004: 9:23am On Jun 13, 2021
U better buy sense,all Nigerian girls have numerous boyfriends so u better jazz up and believe love is Disney bullshit...

I remember when my guy babe blocked him on her status and posted her bestie with the caption"only guy I Bleep with"
I too laugh am ehnnn
Today,he is the king of redpillers..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:26am On Jun 13, 2021
Freestainworld:
grin grin grin, op op op, how many times I call you so? You better start looking for a replacement before they replace you first.

He's been replaced before Adam and Eve
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:28am On Jun 13, 2021
chatinent:
99.9% of Nigerian girls keep numerous boyfriends and backup plans. Don't be sad, you could be her deputy boyfriend, senate boyfriend, it boyfriend of reps.

Even guys are guilty of this, we all are
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life by Thebest12(m): 9:33am On Jun 13, 2021
Fiscus105:

You saw it on her stories? You did not call or make enquary from her, you run to nairaland, what do you expect from faceless individual?

Treading at cost no go give people heart attack oooooooo
At the bolded , why should I ? I am a quiet gentle guy . If I finally verify and sure she's gat someone else I will quietly sign out . I no like trouble abeg and I no day carry vigina matter for head
What do you want me to ask her again. ? Did she post such picture on her stories by mistake? And going as far as captioning it LOML .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. / Happy Birthday Vjsmiles!! / Why Do Most Ladies Double-date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.