Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Fulanis And The Threat Of A Second Civil War In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulanis And The Threat Of A Second Civil War In Nigeria (720 Views)

There Would Have Been A Second Civil War If Peter Obi Had Won Yesterday. / Result Of A Second Civil War In Nigeria / Sunday Igboho And The Threat Of War By Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulanis And The Threat Of A Second Civil War In Nigeria by vodimov: 1:20am On Jun 13, 2021
I was on the internet street as usual and I stumbled on a funny publication by the Arewa bla bla bla saying they want Nigeria the way it is and Nigeria can't separate without war, it was so funny to me because I know it is only during the slave trade that a master can mistreat his slaves and the slaves have no choice but to stay with the master and I say to the Fulanis we Igbos are not slaves history should tell you that, how do you keep beating and beating and beating a child and tell him not to cry?.

The Fulanis have been beating Igbos for the past 40yrs and we have been holding it but now is the time for us to cry and 2023 presidency won't save Nigeria from breaking up, it has gotten to a point where we can no longer take it.

Enough with this emotional blackmail and the threat of war, they must remember this is not 1967 where you turned the middle belt, Yorubas, and even our so-called rivers people against the Igbos. We the Igbos do not want war because we have tasted war and we know war does not have any winning sides, we all lose, we want a peaceful separation of Nigeria and remember the Igbo people have been here before the British came, we have our own cultures and traditions, we have nothing in common with you people. In 1967 we were forced to defend ourselves for freedom and what we believe in.

Fulanis should know that Igbos are the last people that they should be threatening with war because we are not scared all we want is freedom and they should know that if they come to our land to kill us we have the right to defend ourselves and this war won't be between Igbos and the rest of the world, it would be between the rest of the world against the Fulanis because Britain won't support them this time around and the people from the middle belt and Yorubas won't support them and even if we have traitors in rivers state we know almost half of them won't support them like they did during the genocidal war.

Therefore it should be made known to the Fulanis that we Igbos are peaceful people and we do not want war but if attacked we would defend ourselves and nothing will stop the break up of Nigeria because Nigeria is crumbling before our eyes.

https://www.biafranboys.org/and-threat-of-second-civil-war-i-was-on

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulanis And The Threat Of A Second Civil War In Nigeria by realstars: 1:55am On Jun 13, 2021
From Right to Left, they are the real problame In Nigeria..

3 Likes

Re: Fulanis And The Threat Of A Second Civil War In Nigeria by vodimov: 1:57am On Jun 13, 2021
realstars:
From Right to Left, they are the real problame In Nigeria..

not only nigeria even in burkina faso

5 Likes

Re: Fulanis And The Threat Of A Second Civil War In Nigeria by realstars: 2:11am On Jun 13, 2021
vodimov:

not only nigeria even in burkina faso
Even Accross The World.

1 Like

Re: Fulanis And The Threat Of A Second Civil War In Nigeria by boxypane(m): 2:28am On Jun 13, 2021
The lifeless being occupying Aso rock, thinks the world is still same since that Civil war.
What a waste of position.

2 Likes

Re: Fulanis And The Threat Of A Second Civil War In Nigeria by akinmusi(m): 4:15am On Jun 13, 2021
Unholy marriage

3 Likes

Re: Fulanis And The Threat Of A Second Civil War In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 13, 2021
In this second one, the janja weeds would be exterminated

1 Like

Re: Fulanis And The Threat Of A Second Civil War In Nigeria by Generalnomercy: 7:50am On Jun 13, 2021
Buhari under estimates Igbo's because he's very naive, not educated and does not have common sense.

The man called Buhari is just an Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Fulanis And The Threat Of A Second Civil War In Nigeria by ogbuefi677(m): 7:51am On Jun 13, 2021
4 and half geopolitical zones of today fought against Igbos and present day Akwa Ibom plus Cross Rivers,yet it took 3 yrs and starvation b4 they could win the war.
All the zoo pilots who fought in the war were all Egyptian not even 1 vandal,yet it took 3yrs.
Britain and Russia who were among the 5 world powers were dumping arms and ammunition free of charge yet it took 3yrs.
All d fighter jets they were using to bomb churches and market places were Russian MIGs supplied free of charge, yet it took 3 years.
Egypt,Chad,Niger republic,OIC all supported the vandals with men and ammunition yet it took 3years.
Biafra had less than 1k commissioned army officers b4 d onset of the war,yet it took 3yrs.
I just de laugh hausa/Fulani as they are being cheered to a trap by yerobber mumuslims. Na Israel vs Palestine treatment una go get when e set soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulanis And The Threat Of A Second Civil War In Nigeria by elonmuskbaby: 7:52am On Jun 13, 2021
The irritating part is when they're called out for their atrocities they'll start playing the Victim card

Very manipulative and slimy people
Re: Fulanis And The Threat Of A Second Civil War In Nigeria by DSC7: 7:53am On Jun 13, 2021
Dotnation to the world grin

1 Like

Re: Fulanis And The Threat Of A Second Civil War In Nigeria by OfoIgbo: 8:13am On Jun 13, 2021
DSC7:
Dotnation to the world grin

I am the dot created by a bullet, on a circular target.

I killed Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fulanis And The Threat Of A Second Civil War In Nigeria by vodimov: 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
ogbuefi677:
4 and half geopolitical zones of today fought against Igbos and present day Akwa Ibom plus Cross Rivers,yet it took 3 yrs and starvation b4 they could win the war.
All the zoo pilots who fought in the war were all Egyptian not even 1 vandal,yet it took 3yrs.
Britain and Russia who were among the 5 world powers were dumping arms and ammunition free of charge yet it took 3yrs.
All d fighter jets they were using to bomb churches and market places were Russian MIGs supplied free of charge, yet it took 3 years.
Egypt,Chad,Niger republic,OIC all supported the vandals with men and ammunition yet it took 3years.
Biafra had less than 1k commissioned army officers b4 d onset of the war,yet it took 3yrs.
I just de laugh hausa/Fulani as they are being cheered to a trap by yerobber mumuslims. Na Israel vs Palestine treatment una go get when e set soon

very correct
Re: Fulanis And The Threat Of A Second Civil War In Nigeria by vodimov: 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
Generalnomercy:
Buhari under estimates Igbo's because he's very naive, not educated and does not have common sense.

The man called Buhari is just an Idiot.

lol

(1) (Reply)

Please Ignore The Terrible Rumours, Tinubu Is Alive-ajiboye / BREAKING: See Heavy Flooding At National Assembly (video) / Kano Hisbah Ban The Use Of Mannequins For Cloth Displays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.