Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:10 AM

Lukaku Scored Twice, Dedicates His Inspirational Display To Eriksen - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lukaku Scored Twice, Dedicates His Inspirational Display To Eriksen (383 Views)

Oshoala Scores A Brace, Dedicates Goal To Mohbad, As Barcelona Beat Granada 6-1 / Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu / Ronaldo Dedicates Juventus' 36th Italian Title To The Fans As He Eyes Top Scorer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lukaku Scored Twice, Dedicates His Inspirational Display To Eriksen by MckenzieSkyBlog: 2:53am On Jun 13, 2021
After Christian Eriksen collapsed during Denmark's Euro 2020 game against Finland, Romelu Lukaku dedicated his inspired performance in Belgium's triumph over Russia to him.

After falling to the ground late in the first half of Saturday's Group B match at Parken Stadium, Denmark captain Eriksen was stretchered out of the field for emergency care.

His teammates formed a protective barrier around him while efforts were made to resuscitate him until he regained consciousness.

Lukaku wept as he watched the game, then went on to score twice in Belgium's 3-0 victory over Russia later that day.

After putting the Red Devils ahead, the striker cried "I love you Chris" into a television camera.

"I'm really happy with the win but for me, it was difficult to play today because my mind was with my teammate, Christian.

"I hope that he's healthy and I dedicate..READ MORE

1 Share

Re: Lukaku Scored Twice, Dedicates His Inspirational Display To Eriksen by paulolee(m): 7:15am On Jun 13, 2021
nice one lukaku....dts a nice spirit of sportsmanship..
Belgium won without kelvin, harzard was looking sharp than wat I do see in Madrid n i pray they win the cup..

(1) (Reply)

Finally Got To Russia!!!...but / 2 Nigerian Brothers Are Playing In The 2021 NBA Finals For The First Time / Unlucky Yahoo Boy Expo.sed After Saly Queen Runs Mad In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.