Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu For The 49 Convocation Of UNN - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu For The 49 Convocation Of UNN (30046 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Oldest African Temple In Brazil Which Used To Be A Church.pic / Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi / Ooni Of Ife Visits Ogiame Ikenwoli, The Olu Of Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu For The 49 Convocation Of UNN by Fatalveli(m): 10:17am On Jun 13, 2021
LordVoldermort:
I'm just wondering how things would be if the Ooni gets shot in Enugu
Check yourself man. You have a huge problem.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu For The 49 Convocation Of UNN by ofiko123(m): 10:42am On Jun 13, 2021
Congratulations to the graduating student..
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu For The 49 Convocation Of UNN by gregyboy(m): 10:49am On Jun 13, 2021
DenreleDave:
Best monarch...

Civilization

[s]Ooni is not like one ọba for South South wey dey claim boss for him town... Him influence no even reach Edo.... Him just Siddown for palace like sumone dt is bedridden[/s]....

Good one... Ooni

Your onni dey waka around like who sweetie catch for yansh

Awolowo self made king, ooni of ife

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu For The 49 Convocation Of UNN by ceeceeuwa: 11:11am On Jun 13, 2021
MrMcJay:

Emir of Zazzau is Chancellor of University of Abuja.
Sorry, Emir of Lafia
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu For The 49 Convocation Of UNN by 3Ceagle(m): 11:16am On Jun 13, 2021
Still remain my most respected king in Nigeria. A mixture of civilisation and culture. Speaks relevance, opened minded and assertive. Long live the Ooni.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu For The 49 Convocation Of UNN by MrMcJay(m): 11:31am On Jun 13, 2021
ceeceeuwa:

Sorry, Emir of Lafia

Emir of Lafia is the Chancellor of the Rivers State University.

Is Rivers state in the South West?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu For The 49 Convocation Of UNN by DenreleDave(m): 11:42am On Jun 13, 2021
gentiles:

Lọ grin

Ẹ diot...

You think I will update my real picture....

I guess you are pained that igbos and fulanis are brothers. grin grin grin

Cry till death.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu For The 49 Convocation Of UNN by DenreleDave(m): 11:43am On Jun 13, 2021
hybridblood07:
You don't insult a king. Learn to respect or my father will bark like a dog till death

Good for ur father boy.. grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu For The 49 Convocation Of UNN by Tinyemeka(m): 11:43am On Jun 13, 2021
I've always had this deep respect for the Ooni's simplicity.

That perception has not changed.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu For The 49 Convocation Of UNN by gentiles(m): 11:50am On Jun 13, 2021
DenreleDave:

Lọ grin

Ẹ diot...

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu For The 49 Convocation Of UNN by gentiles(m): 11:52am On Jun 13, 2021

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu For The 49 Convocation Of UNN by gentiles(m): 11:53am On Jun 13, 2021
DenreleDave:

Lọ grin

Ẹ diot...

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu For The 49 Convocation Of UNN by masakk(m): 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
I just like this Oni, very sophisticated...
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu For The 49 Convocation Of UNN by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
Kemanwana:
I just love this Ooni
he has no problems... He's just a mixture of tradition and modernization
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu For The 49 Convocation Of UNN by richmanrichard: 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
themosthigh:
They should have made the sultan of Sokoto who is the head of the caliphate the chancellor of the university. That will have certain significance.
God 4bid!

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu For The 49 Convocation Of UNN by marsman: 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
kalu61:
What do you have to say about Christian disturbing in commercial transports and Muslem praying in the middle of the road.

grin HMH
Leave the woke clown, i bet when he see's the Queen of England's Bagpipers with her on the plane, he is going take the pipes and stick it up their asses. Fool
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu For The 49 Convocation Of UNN by yusluvad(m): 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
Best wishes...
B3sty:
Have We prayed for this country today?
God Bless Nigeria & Nigerians!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu For The 49 Convocation Of UNN by ceeceeuwa: 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
MrMcJay:

Emir of Lafia is the Chancellor of the Rivers State University.

Is Rivers state in the South West?
You don't know the year it happened! Besides universities are not stuck with one Chancellor for life. The said Emir died 2019. This happened over 10yrs
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu For The 49 Convocation Of UNN by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
marsman:

Leave the woke clown, i bet when he see's the Queen of England's Bagpipers with her on the plane, he is going take the pipes and stick it up their asses. Fool

he was just joking o!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu For The 49 Convocation Of UNN by clothingonline(m): 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
Father to all onirisa
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu For The 49 Convocation Of UNN by Brunicekid(m): 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
DenreleDave:
Best monarch...

Civilization

Ooni is not like one ọba for South South wey dey claim boss for him town... Him influence no even reach Edo.... Him just Siddown for palace like sumone dt is bedridden....

Good one... Ooni
Ooni is doing well.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu For The 49 Convocation Of UNN by NacoAba: 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
You are pathetic and completely insane. What have Obi of Onitsha got to do with this. Your hatred for the Igbo can't stop us from becoming your nightmares. Just like the Palestinian and Iranians hatred for Israelites never stops them from their greatness. We are not interested in your Nigeria because you people so much hate us. Allow us to go and stop fighting and killing us. Karma will hunt you and continue to hinder your life since you derive joy in hating people who does not care about your existance. Peace be upon all the people who wishes good to others.

Piggyyeaster1:
Oni is Bridge builder.
Hausa can never invite the Obi of Onitsha to the North. It is not only Wike that hate these ungrateful people
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu For The 49 Convocation Of UNN by Piggyyeaster1: 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
NacoAba:
You are pathetic and completely insane. What have Obi of Onitsha got to do with this. Your hatred for the Igbo can't stop us from becoming your nightmares. Just like the Palestinian and Iranians hatred for Israelites never stops them from their greatness. We are not interested in your Nigeria because you people so much hate us. Allow us to go and stop fighting and killing us. Karma will hunt you and continue to hinder your life since you derive joy in hating people who does not care about your existance. Peace be upon all the people who wishes good to others.

you're a dot in a circle
You're going nowhere
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu For The 49 Convocation Of UNN by NacoAba: 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
I am a proud dot in a circle. I am a proud Igbo.
E dey pain you

Piggyyeaster1:
you're a dot in a circle
You're going nowhere
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu For The 49 Convocation Of UNN by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
NacoAba:
I am a proud dot in a circle. I am a proud Igbo.
E dey pain you

you should have just ignore pheasant and let him loose..

you just gave him relevancy.. i ma ndi ugu ebe obuna ha fu ndi igbo na ndi yoruba ne mmeko lita, obi oku ga ne mme ha.

ignore am biko.

this thread is for igbo and yoruba..
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu For The 49 Convocation Of UNN by Asafrank: 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
Long live the king!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu For The 49 Convocation Of UNN by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
mrkings84:
Good one.

I know that all these tribal war between West and East are from the Nairaland urchins from both regions. The elites from the regions are mingling, interacting, and cohabitating.

And making more you forgot to add that. I keep telling these guys to travel out and experience life outside the shores of their region they say Never! Now I look at my life and see how exposed and liberal I'm and I'm grateful. Proud Igbo for life. But Wazobia dey my palms.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu For The 49 Convocation Of UNN by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
Rugaria:

No be only culture, na vulture too..
You come into a commercial plane and start disturbing everyone with this and I will warn you to behave..
Get yourself a private jet then...
Anyways, he makes for a good comic relief..

Did you say you will warn! Warn who! Spirit naim you want warn. I pity the type of chicken they would turn you to within a milliseconds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two German Mayors Dressed In Tiv Attire At A German Festival / The Dearth Of Urhobo And Other Niger Deltan Languages / Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.