Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. (81260 Views)

Should Christian Couples Practise Other Styles Of Sex Apart Frm Conventionastyle / Sexual Practices That Defiles Christian Marriage Bed / Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by slimman007: 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
airminem:
Last photo tho. See him hand ontop bwest smiley some Christians and bweest sha

Don't you know that men generally love and adore breast so much.Like me if you don't give me sex no problem,once I have to the breast I am 100% satisfied.
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
Aijay87:

I pity ur life.
you are not bad at all,are u married?
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Tizu(m): 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
Romanoff:
There's no restriction unless with fasting and both parties must be in agreement.

But then, the frequency of sex in marriage is determined by many factors.

A broke man might not have the urge to have sex.

An unloved woman might not have the urge to have sex.

A disillusioned man might not have the urge to have sex.

A stressed wife might not have the urge to have sex.

A marriage where there's no peace of mind for any of the parties, their sex life will suffer.

Dick never hungry you

1 Like

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by lookingfly: 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ezedon:
What of me that dislike sex
you sure say you de perform grin
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by airminem(f): 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
slimman007:

Don't you know that men generally love and adore breast so much.Like me if you don't give me sex no problem,once I have to the breast I am 100% satisfied.
cheesy Bwest meek pour on you...
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
ceeceeuwa:

She could be stressed as a result of work, house chores and taking care of the kids. You could help her by ensuring you help with the kids most times, get someone to do the chores most times while she takes adequate rest. Create time for outing, just the two of you. Make her look forward to the oza room by sending her erotic messages during the day.

Make her look forward to the oza room by sending her erotic messages during the day.

I love this quote... but how many couples do it these days... even when at work... ??.. Sending erotic messages to keep their partner hard all day making him come running home to u.... if not sex pre-intimacy.... how many... or do they even read messages self?..

Hmmmm...
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by legba1(m): 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
UstazAhmed:
Why must the man grab her boobs like that in the last pix. Can't he wait till they get home

Am sure he never meant to... Must be impulse or reflex
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by witworth(m): 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
My question is...
Is any other sex position or sex style a sin apart from the most common one called missionary style?
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by airminem(f): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
Tizu:

Dick never hungry you
shocked Chai grin

1 Like

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Dearlord(m): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
I can eat X7 times a day when I am not hungry, but will never eat a whole year if I am hungry
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by MEGA4BILLION(m): 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

hmm Reverend
What I do?
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Ishilove: 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
HarunaWest:
Side chick is best..Wives get issue
They said married Christians. Married Christians!! angry

5 Likes

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by MEGA4BILLION(m): 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
witworth:
My question is...
Is any other sex position or sex style a sin apart from the most common one called missionary style?

Did God ordained missionary style in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by witworth(m): 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:

Did God ordained missionary style in the first place?
no, na why I be dey try ask the so called christians in the house o.
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Akharmony: 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
Having done the kissing ceremony and whataview. I also suggest that aleast 5-10min should be dedicated for e@ch couple to release graces(Prayers) on themselves
i.e husband prays for the wife and wife also do the same.Let see the devil that will come btw them. I hope someday this will also b a wedding cremony tradition. Have a blessed Sunday
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by LordGuru1: 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
tongue

1 Like

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by MEGA4BILLION(m): 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
witworth:
no, na why I be dey try ask the so called christians in the house o.

The Bible hasn't specify any sex position. It only state that sex must only be done within marriage.
As for the position, it is as the spirit leads...
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by peter8535: 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
UstazAhmed:
Why must the man grab her boobs like that in the last pix. Can't he wait till they get home
wetin be ur problem..na ur boobz
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by makydebbie(f): 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
Mehn christians are suffering oo, it's not that deep.

1 Like

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Jayrow08: 1:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
In d book of Ozioko page 467 Vs 88 says ye who ye who are those that deprive their spouse sex shall be condemned indefinitely.
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
Obarofrederick:
but what he did publicly can't be done in a civilized advanced country nau... You reason am nau bros

See this one!

Go to United States and Europe and see couples kissing and caressing heavily by sidewalks and in public parks.

Now tell me, is US uncivilized?
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by slimman007: 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
airminem:
cheesy Bwest meek pour on you...

Yes ooo... it nourishes the body. grin grin
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by yusluvad(m): 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
Apt and well quoted. More so giving it a scriptural backing make it a blast...
MEGA4BILLION:
Proverbs 5:15-18
Drink water from your own cistern
And fresh water from your own well.
Should your springs be dispersed abroad,
Streams of water in the streets?
Let them be yours alone
And not for strangers with you.
Let your fountain be blessed,
And rejoice in the wife of your youth.

There is no timetable, whenever you are thirsty
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by IAMPEDRO: 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
Pls explain more on 1 Corinthians 7: 10-16
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by SunTzu123(m): 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
No be only frequency, na waveform! Stay at home and be counting. Don't go and hustle. Hunger does not know Christian, Muslim or pagan.
The same you will be kissing will tell you yaa life story!!!!
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Lateralmaths(m): 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
witworth:
My question is...
no position is a sin as long as you are married to each other.
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by HarunaWest(m): 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ishilove:

They said married Christians. Married Christians!! angry
Lol...no vex joor...
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Lilpen3758: 2:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
AfonjaBoston:
Time table is good. We all need it.

Nigerians are sex maniacs
oga na everywhere
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by ECHICHE: 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
One of the prevailing challenges in marriage is SEX.
Most of the time, it is the wife that denies the husband of legitimate sex. Where this happened on regular basis, men tend to look elsewhere to satisfy themselves.

Research has it that regular sex between couple heals marital wound & increases love among couples.
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Romanoff(f): 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
Tizu:

Dick never hungry you

Please explain like I have. Let's learn from your fountain of knowledge and well of wisdom.
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Bluffly: 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
UstazAhmed:
Is it your boobs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla / Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) / Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.