Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. (81264 Views)

Should Christian Couples Practise Other Styles Of Sex Apart Frm Conventionastyle / Sexual Practices That Defiles Christian Marriage Bed / Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Oshokalo: 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
To chook dey hungry me,but I no get wife,hw he go be na
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
Good afternoon Sir/Ma

I had a motor accident in which my left leg got broken in three places. Please help me. I need to buy these drugs:

Sivoxiclov (625mg)

Calcimax

Medmoral

Spartan C (vitamin-C Tablets)

Laclox

Cenpain

Hydrogen (for treatment of wound)

Injection Powder

Please help me.

Below are my bank details:

BANK NAME: First Bank

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3173689537

ACCOUNT NAME: Olaoluwa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-kWjz7uqN4

This video shows how severe my wound is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYQ15Hvmwpk

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by prigoz(m): 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
Freshfish4:
This is strictly for married couples, you will still see some mumu guys that will go and quote this scripture for their girlfriends. That one will stupidly be giving herself anytime
nkea atoom pieces

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by amrichy(m): 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
Romanoff:
There's no restriction unless with fasting and both parties must be in agreement.

But then, the frequency of sex in marriage is determined by many factors.

A broke man might not have the urge to have sex.

An unloved woman might not have the urge to have sex.

A disillusioned man might not have the urge to have sex.

A stressed wife might not have the urge to have sex.

A marriage where there's no peace of mind for any of the parties, their sex life will suffer.
Hi. Assuming the marriage is IDEAL and everything is fine with the couple, how frequently should they have sex?
Also, in a situation where one party has urge for sex and the other doesn't, what should they do?
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Lateralmaths(m): 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
ECHICHE:
One of the prevailing challenges in marriage is SEX.
Most of the time, it is the wife that denies the husband of legitimate sex. Where this happened on regular basis, men tend to look elsewhere to satisfy themselves.

Research has it that regular sex between couple heals marital wound & increases love among couples.

What's the definition of regular? Once a week, twice a week, once a month, etc?
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Lateralmaths(m): 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
Oshokalo:
To chook dey hungry me,but I no get wife,hw he go be na
hold yourself till the appointed time.
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Lateralmaths(m): 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
amrichy:

Hi. Assuming the marriage is IDEAL and everything is fine with the couple, how frequently should they have sex?
Also, in a situation where one party has urge for sex and the other doesn't, what should they do?
no body has answered this question.

Most times wives make their husbands feel guilty for wanting sex. Whereas that's a core need of the husband which only his wife can fill.
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by joyousever(f): 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
I thought I was the only one that noticed!, Lool grin grin Outright disrespect to the bride; Hian!!
UstazAhmed:
Why must the man grab her boobs like that in the last pix. Can't he wait till they get home
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Romanoff(f): 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
amrichy:

As long as there's love between you two, if the party that wants it initiates it, it should be given.

If the other party declines, you should be sensitive enough to lovingly find out why.
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by adecares(f): 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by nigergist(f): 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
In Marriage, ther is no timetable for sex aside the time of fasting and this must be in agreement with you and your spouse.
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Lateralmaths(m): 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
What if the frequency of declining is high?
Romanoff:

As long as there's love between you two, if the party that wants it initiates it, it should be given.

If the other party declines, you should be sensitive enough to lovingly find out why.
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by toyinakin(f): 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
UstazAhmed:
Why must the man grab her boobs like that in the last pix. Can't he wait till they get home

Lolx na dat one they pain u. After he has paid for the boobs official .
My brother can't wait o
Do u know how long he has been waiting to grab it.
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Romanoff(f): 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
Lateralmaths:
What if the frequency of declining is high?

That's why I said the reason behind the decline should be sounds out. Ask the party always declining questions. They might not be as happy as you assume.

The sex might not be as great as thought. It could be hormonal.

There are close to a dozen reasons but you'd have to communicate with the person.
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by amrichy(m): 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
Romanoff:

Hmm... you always have very reasonable opinions on relationship matters. This reminds me why I'm following you. Your husband is a very lucky man.
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by imagrg(m): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
Fvck less for a healthier and stronger life. Have less children so forestall overpopulation.

1 Like

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Romanoff(f): 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
amrichy:

Hmm... you always have very reasonable opinions on relationship matters. This reminds me why I'm following you. Your husband is a very lucky man.

Thank you.
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Smooyis(m): 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
JamParkMe:
My libido is as high as the summit of mt everest while my wife's is like that of Olumo rock. I want it everyday and twice a day on weekends, but she wants it far less. Making love is the cornerstone of marriage, not childbearing. If I don't want intimacy frequently, I will remain single and just date occasionally or pay someone for it, but that's a sin and also a health hazard. So every married couple out there should make love as often as their stamina permits.

Are you newly married? grin
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by divinitybillz(m): 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
OP, Did u actualy type this post and yet added the last disgusting picture. Claiming its for christain. You are looking for attention ehkwa..

here any Biblical basis to deny your spouse sex anytime he or she needs you?

Presently, how frequently do you engage in sex in your marriage?

1 Corinthians 7: 1- 6.
Now for my response concerning the issues you’ve asked me to address. You wrote saying, “It is proper for a man to live in celibacy.”

2 Perhaps. But because of the danger of immorality, each husband should have sexual intimacy with his wife and each wife should have sexual intimacy with her husband.

3 A husband has the responsibility of meeting the sexual needs of his wife, and likewise a wife to her husband.

4 Neither the husband nor the wife have exclusive rights to their own bodies, but those rights are to be surrendered to the other.

5 So don’t continue to refuse your spouse those rights, except perhaps by mutual agreement for a specified time so that you ca
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Gfskw: 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
You should have sex it’s good for marriage And relationship
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Mecka: 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
filleSouriante:

Ustaz don vex grin grin grin
happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Peace2love: 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
UstazAhmed:

"Practice makes perfect" he's practicing how to grab it. Abi the wife na ur ex

1 Like

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Peace2love: 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
For the sake of making heaven together, there should be no timetable in lovemaking in marriage. The key thing is to always ensure both parties are enjoying the show. DO NOT IGNORE YOUR SPOUSE'S SEXUAL FEELING!
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by EmyGod(m): 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
One thing I will say here is that sex is not life but some people are making it part of their daily lives than Jesus Christ who is their creator. No Christian should touch her wife on Sunday morning for sex this is practically unholiness and can't lead the couple anywhere. Exodus 19:15 gives the view of how a man should abstain from sexual intercourse with his wife so that he will be holy before God who is perfect and holy.
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by EmyGod(m): 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
Peace2love:
For the sake of making heaven together, there should be no timetable in lovemaking in marriage. The key thing is to always ensure both parties are enjoying the show. DO NOT IGNORE YOUR SPOUSE'S SEXUAL FEELING!
Sunday morning should be avoided study Exodus 19:15.
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Peace2love: 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
[quote author=EmyGod post=102694788]
Sunday morning should be avoided study Exodus 19:15.
[/quote

So 'Sunday morning' means third day in your dictionary? By the way God gave the children of Israel that instruction for a reason. He; God wants to pay them a visit and that's why a couple can decide to fast (wait on the LORD) by abstaining from sex just for a moment.
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by donPhill(m): 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
UstazAhmed:
grin grin cheesy
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Aremopraise: 12:57am On Jun 14, 2021
UstazAhmed:
[i][/i][i][/i]Go ask him ; grin
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by KenModi(m): 5:05am On Jun 14, 2021
phemmyfour:
Right thing done in the wrong place. You can as well tell him to have sex with her in the Church

Com’on! Having sex in the church would be crossing the line. By the way, if couples can kiss in church who says they can’t touch? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla / Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) / Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.