Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? (17614 Views)

Seriously Sick Ada Jesus Taken To Odumeje’s Church To Beg For Forgiveness (watch / Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill / Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by Igbojihadist: 7:11am On Jun 13, 2021
Good morning Nairalanders.

Please I need advice on this. I was given fasting and praying which is supposed to end today but yesterday night i was not feeling alright then I visited a doctor who gave me some medications and placed me on drug, I'm suppose to use some this morning but I'm afraid I might spoil my fasting.

PLS I NEED ADVICE

Una happy sunday

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by Baawaa(m): 7:13am On Jun 13, 2021
Don't kill yourself

162 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by airminem(f): 7:14am On Jun 13, 2021
Your health is more important first. Fasting ko, fasting ni sad

141 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by tomilayomi: 7:18am On Jun 13, 2021
Fasting is very good.
Your health is equally important, eat a good meal and take your drugs,
You can complete your fasting later when you're healthy.

E get why wink

125 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by Gullah: 7:19am On Jun 13, 2021
Oga suspend that fasting and treat yourself. You can always continue with your fast when you are OK. You can as well pray over whatever situation you are facing without fasting because of the condition you are in. God knows about the situation you are in and he will grant you the desires of your heart if it's not contrary to his will.

86 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by Exmilitant(m): 7:24am On Jun 13, 2021
The question should be for those who prescribed fasting and praying for you.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by tomilayomi: 7:28am On Jun 13, 2021
Many of us think its only when we deprived ourselves of food that's when God knows we are fasting. Fasting is a strong communion with God in spirit.

You can eat and still fast, E deep right? That's why some people will say there is white fasting where you are allowed to eat some certain kind of foods during fasting (fruits, water etc).

What matters is your closeness to your maker. wink

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by Missyajoke(f): 7:31am On Jun 13, 2021
I hope its not dry fasting sha grin grin grin grin
The best thing to do considering your health is to suspend the fasting

5 Likes

Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by Ever8090: 7:31am On Jun 13, 2021
No, don't use drugs, when you die we will type enough rip for you here on Nairaland...

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by Igbojihadist: 7:38am On Jun 13, 2021
Ever8090:
No, don't use drugs, when you die we will type enough rip for you here on Nairaland...
nawa oh bros e never reach like this

4 Likes

Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by Odogwu44: 7:38am On Jun 13, 2021
grin grin grin suspend the fast.... Thou shall not tempt the Lord thy God

4 Likes

Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by Igbojihadist: 7:39am On Jun 13, 2021
Missyajoke:
I hope its not dry fasting sha grin grin grin grin
The best thing to do considering your health is to suspend the fasting
it is
Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by Missyajoke(f): 7:41am On Jun 13, 2021
Igbojihadist:
it is
Stop biko after you're okay you can continue when you're okay.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by Igbojihadist: 7:42am On Jun 13, 2021
tomilayomi:
Many of us think its only when we deprived ourselves of food that's when God knows we are fasting. Fasting is a strong communion with God in spirit.

You can eat and still fast, E deep right? That's why some people will say there is white fasting where you are allowed to eat some certain kind of foods during fasting (fruits, water etc).

What matters is your closeness to your maker. wink
okay thanks
Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by Igbojihadist: 7:44am On Jun 13, 2021
Gullah:
Oga suspend that fasting and treat yourself. You can always continue with your fast when you are OK. You can as well pray over whatever situation you are facing without fasting because of the condition you are in. God knows about the situation you are in and he will grant you the desires of your heart if it's not contrary to his will.
okay thanks man
Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by Igbojihadist: 7:45am On Jun 13, 2021
Missyajoke:
Stop biko after you're okay you can continue when you're okay.
thanks ma
Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by Igbojihadist: 7:49am On Jun 13, 2021
Odogwu44:
grin grin grin suspend the fast.... Thou shall not tempt the Lord thy God
nnaa udo diri gi ututu oma

1 Like

Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by eyeon(m): 7:50am On Jun 13, 2021
Would you rather kill yourself for fasting sake?
Na who dey alive dey fast o.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by Freestainworld(m): 8:17am On Jun 13, 2021
my guy, eat better food and take your drugs, fasting doesn't run away, the bible didn't tell us to be stupid but rather to be as wise as a serpent.

1 Like

Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 13, 2021
You are seriously sick and you are still fasting ....

Now you are contemplating on using your drugs...

You dey confuse yourself

If you truly trust God enough you no go reason to use drugs at all..

Fast...

Death dey hungry you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by Igbojihadist: 8:38am On Jun 13, 2021
Freestainworld:
my guy, eat better food and take your drugs, fasting doesn't run away, the bible didn't tell us to be stupid but rather to be as wise as a serpent.
thanks gee
Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by Ynix(m): 8:48am On Jun 13, 2021
Igbojihadist:
Good morning nairalander's please i need advice on this i was given fasting and praying which is suposed to end today but yesterday night i was not feeling alright then i visited a doctor whom give some medication and placed me on drug,am suppose to use some this morning but am afraid i might spoil my fasting PLS I NEED ADVICE @seun @lalasticlala pls do the needful, una happy sunday
eat and take the drug then start your fast, fasting is about timing and not dogmatic
Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by money121(m): 9:29am On Jun 13, 2021
Ok
Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by Kingrefreshed: 9:29am On Jun 13, 2021
Igbojihadist:

Please I need advice on this. I was given fasting and praying which is supposed to end today but yesterday night i was not feeling alright then I visited a doctor who gave me some medications and placed me on drug, I'm suppose to use some this morning but I'm afraid I might spoil my fasting.

PLS I NEED ADVICE

Una happy sunday

You want to Die.
ThunderfayaU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by randownfall5: 9:30am On Jun 13, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by chukwuibuipob: 9:30am On Jun 13, 2021
sad Be strong.U can break Ur fast at 12,3pm

1 Like

Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by RichDad1(m): 9:30am On Jun 13, 2021
Ok
Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by humberjade: 9:30am On Jun 13, 2021
May foolishness not kill some people...how can you be seriously ill and still be fasting

My former pastor's wife is a nurse, when the pastor was seriously ill, we all know how it all went down.

God sees the heart... break the fast right now...at least pity your loved ones

6 Likes

Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by potbelly(m): 9:30am On Jun 13, 2021
Better stop your fast and take care of your health...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by Mindlog: 9:30am On Jun 13, 2021
Eat and take your medication.

1 Like

Re: I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? by Kingrefreshed: 9:30am On Jun 13, 2021
Igbojihadist:

PLS I NEED ADVICE

Una happy sunday

Are you learning how to commit suicide peacefully

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do We Pray Only In Jesus Name? / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 59th Birthday / Confessions Of A Sex-starved Single( A Must Read Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.