Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,799,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Eriksen Is Unlikely To Play Football Again, Says NHS Expert - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eriksen Is Unlikely To Play Football Again, Says NHS Expert (55060 Views)

Denmark Vs Finland Game Suspended As Medics Confirm Eriksen Is Stable / Danny Welbeck May Not Play Football Again - UK Doctor / Danny Welbeck May Never Play Football Again: Medical Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eriksen Is Unlikely To Play Football Again, Says NHS Expert by IAMPEDRO: 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Why do you guys like comparing everything to Nigeria, i guess if this had happened in Nigeria, you will say it's because we lack facilities

Foreign guys cherish and embrace theirs but all we do is rubbish and downgrade ourselves
What are they downgrading.
Is Nigeria not worth comparing to other countries?
Re: Eriksen Is Unlikely To Play Football Again, Says NHS Expert by McStoic(m): 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
Yep.
That's why Kanu couldn't play for Inter & eventually had to be sold to Arsenal who were prepared to sacrifice his life for money.

Eriksen can return to England who value money over human life.

Same thing I wanted to type. I don't why it's always Inter Milan
Re: Eriksen Is Unlikely To Play Football Again, Says NHS Expert by oloyedewaris(m): 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
What are they downgrading. Is Nigeria not worth comparing to other countries?
When Nigeria do great things, hope you'll also compare

1 Like

Re: Eriksen Is Unlikely To Play Football Again, Says NHS Expert by Dagrace01(m): 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
Yep.
That's why Kanu couldn't play for Inter & eventually had to be sold to Arsenal who were prepared to sacrifice his life for money.

Eriksen can return to England who value money over human life.

What now happened to Kanu afterwards?
Italy's strict medical law is has to do with heart defections while England's own has to do with head, they frown at concursion..
Everyone football association with their own laws.

1 Like

Re: Eriksen Is Unlikely To Play Football Again, Says NHS Expert by IAMPEDRO: 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
oloyedewaris:

If you have a daughter or son that's always going against you order, I expect you to discipline them. Also when they get it right you should never forget to applaud them too and that's it.

1 Like

Re: Eriksen Is Unlikely To Play Football Again, Says NHS Expert by IAMPEDRO: 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
oloyedewaris:

If you have a daughter or son that's always going against you order, I expect you to discipline them. Also when they get it right you should never forget to applaud them too and that's it.

1 Like

Re: Eriksen Is Unlikely To Play Football Again, Says NHS Expert by yommen: 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
Oluwasaeon:
I bet he doesn’t care

Na talk be this? Forced retirement!
Re: Eriksen Is Unlikely To Play Football Again, Says NHS Expert by OlawaleBammie: 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
LordPsalm:
This ex Man U player 'BLIND' have had 2 episodes of this case and is currently playing with that defriblator machine in his heart as we speak.
This life no just balance.
Despite all the quality medical checks he usually have at club level.
Thank God he pulled thru...
If this should mark the end of his career, he should accept it in good faith. He's written his name in the sands of time.
Somethings are just beyond comprehension
u re right bro
Re: Eriksen Is Unlikely To Play Football Again, Says NHS Expert by Greatpoet(m): 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
Re: Eriksen Is Unlikely To Play Football Again, Says NHS Expert by Osizo(m): 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
What God cannot do does not exist. wink
Re: Eriksen Is Unlikely To Play Football Again, Says NHS Expert by Tonytonex(m): 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
othermen:
I think, everyone should know CPR just like ABC. And also know how to use a fire extinguisher or what do to an individual who is choking. Such knowledge is life saving and should be broadcasted to all.
Exactly. Anyone that does not know, should go to youtube and learn.
Re: Eriksen Is Unlikely To Play Football Again, Says NHS Expert by Malawian(m): 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
He has reached retirement age anyways.
Re: Eriksen Is Unlikely To Play Football Again, Says NHS Expert by judedwriter(m): 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
Malawian:
He has reached retirement age anyways.

At just 29

Anyways, the great Dutch striker Marco van Basten was forced to retire even earlier because of injury.

1 Like

Re: Eriksen Is Unlikely To Play Football Again, Says NHS Expert by Suremikky(m): 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
paulolee:
too baad asking a 29 yr old professional to quit what he has been doing consistently for years....
it would be hard to accept n maybe months letter he would be declared fit to play again but not in Italy bcoz dey dnt allow such risk.
footballers have given all their life to football n its very boring when not doing what they have passion for DT some need phycologists after suffering long injuries dt kept dm out of the game..
some may even fall to depression when dey spend so much time not playing like in cases of injuries n dt last year covid break.

At 29 a footballer is close to his prime so why sound like he's too young?
Re: Eriksen Is Unlikely To Play Football Again, Says NHS Expert by jaafree: 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
Joysticks:
Do we have doctors during Nigeria football league matches that can attend to emergency like this?
For were? Even the ones we have nothing dey inside the first aid box other than paracetamol and bottle of cold water.

1 Like

Re: Eriksen Is Unlikely To Play Football Again, Says NHS Expert by oloyedewaris(m): 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
I will discipline my child if he does something wrong, but will never compare him to someone else in term of performance, i will rather generalize and tell him the right thing
Re: Eriksen Is Unlikely To Play Football Again, Says NHS Expert by jaafree: 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
This defibrillator fit no dey nija at all, talkless of football pitch. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Eriksen Is Unlikely To Play Football Again, Says NHS Expert by feedthenation(m): 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
---unfortunately this might be the end of his football career---goes to show how delicate and fragile our heart is---
Re: Eriksen Is Unlikely To Play Football Again, Says NHS Expert by ocelot2006(m): 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
Joysticks:
Do we have doctors during Nigeria football league matches that can attend to emergency like this?

Doctors? Probably. Equipment? I seriously doubt that.

1 Like

Re: Eriksen Is Unlikely To Play Football Again, Says NHS Expert by MrCuteking(m): 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
Joysticks:
Yes bro but they only have one kine ice block like that. angry

1 Like

Re: Eriksen Is Unlikely To Play Football Again, Says NHS Expert by yusluvad(m): 4:54am On Jun 14, 2021
No be lie...
Kabongo1:
Life is bigger than football...

Thank God he is alive.....
Re: Eriksen Is Unlikely To Play Football Again, Says NHS Expert by Judenzuruike: 5:01am On Jun 14, 2021
Nope even if they are present,they can't be as efficient.
Re: Eriksen Is Unlikely To Play Football Again, Says NHS Expert by Ayobami7(m): 8:34am On Jun 14, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Eriksen Is Unlikely To Play Football Again, Says NHS Expert by KenModi(m): 4:59am On Jun 15, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Why do you guys like comparing everything to Nigeria, i guess if this had happened in Nigeria, you will say it's because we lack facilities

Foreign guys cherish and embrace theirs but all we do is rubbish and downgrade ourselves

Why wouldn’t we compare everything to Nigeria?? Does anything work in this country? Just tell me one sector, not two; just one sector that works as it ought to in this country as it supposed to. Yet you expect us not to compare? Your country where fans beat up referees and opposition players. Continue to defend rubbish since you so much love mediocrity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) / Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) / Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.