Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out (25783 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina / Osun Assembly Election: PDP Decries Low Turn Out Of Voters / Amaechi Looking Angry Over Low Turn Out In Osun - Oche Joseph Otorkpa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
CilicMarin:
Upon 3.5 Million Retweets and Thousands of Nairaland Likes And Shares?? grin grin

When we advise these miscreants that decision, elections and opinions in Nigeria are not measured by the number of Retweets or Nairaland hate-filled likes and shares, they call us Zombies..

It is not enough to go on Twitter and Nairaland and be, shouting Tinubu cannot be President, then your fellow angry Never-Do-Wells, would support you with retweets and likes, and you would think your opinion matters or you succeeded in changing people minds... grin grin You be mumu...

If APC chooses Tinubu Today, he is already your President...The only thing you can do is to join ESN, Igboho or Boko Haram as recruits... Nigeria will still prevail...

May God Bless Tinubu My Mentor..

May God Bless Buhari, My Daddy...

Long live the Federal Republic Of Nigeria..
Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
CilicMarin:
Upon 3.5 Million Retweets and Thousands of Nairaland Likes And Shares?? grin grin

When we advise these miscreants that decision, elections and opinions in Nigeria are not measured by the number of Retweets or Nairaland hate-filled likes and shares, they call us Zombies..

It is not enough to go on Twitter and Nairaland and be, shouting Tinubu cannot be President, then your fellow angry Never-Do-Wells, would support you with retweets and likes, and you would think your opinion matters or you succeeded in changing people minds... grin grin You be mumu...

If APC chooses Tinubu Today, he is already your President...The only thing you can do is to join ESN, Igboho or Boko Haram as recruits... Nigeria will still prevail...

Are you mad! How dare you!
Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by Justinlean02(m): 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
CilicMarin:

people like you are the reason Nigeria and Africa will remain backwards for years to come

1 Like

Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
grin grin grin
Today is obviously not going well for IPOB, Sunday Ighoho, Sowore and co!
Na dem go tire.!

Modified
This your comment really pain them o!

Nigeria....we mooove! grin
CilicMarin:

Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by vasel15: 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
CilicMarin:

anoda bbqmanna
Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by Farki: 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
Such a useless propaganda post by a foolish OP made it to the front page. undecided

The mods are just enabling the toxicity around nairaland
Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by Michmood555(m): 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
CilicMarin:

if they check you well now maybe you never even eat tangible food today. Keep on supporting your oppressors slowpoke!!!!
Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by copyrites: 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
CilicMarin:
"#BuhariMustGo" Kill You There grin grin grin

The good thing about this laughter is that after tweeting with VPN, you will still go out there and buy Coke for N150 grin grin
Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
Propaganda and lies!!! The June 12th protest had a massive turnout despite the clampdown and unnecessary show of force by the police. Write what is true!!
Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by copyrites: 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
The good thing about this division is that we all are in this mess together grin Nobody will sell coke to you at N50 per bottle just because you're a fan of Buhari or because you're Igbo or Yoruba.

Gbo gbo wa la ma je breakfast grin grin

1 Like

Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by Localmann(m): 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
Low turned out doesn't mean anything so far there message was passed
Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
Make no mistake when perusing through people POV here, the fact still remain...

'Only few Nigerians are patriotic to the country, the rest are patriotic to their source of income' and 'Most of the topical discussion is likely to be centered on religion and ethnicity.'

Happy Sunday by the way.

1 Like

Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by OsusHunter: 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
CilicMarin:

E go shock you BMC...
Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by SaintLucia: 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
Buhari the only president in the world that made people that lost election to become an emergency ACTIVISTS. grin

3 Likes

Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by Ebenezer2021(m): 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
Romanoff:
I saw pictures of a lot of protesters in Abuja.

Where is your own proof of a low turnout?
You mean photoshopped pictures?
Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by lexy2014: 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
Asgard73:

Very useless protest... the stupid humans failed grin

Why was d protests useless and d protesters stupid humans?
Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by Romanoff(f): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ebenezer2021:
You mean photoshopped pictures?

Haba.
Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by Princedapace(m): 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
CilicMarin:

Oga, it is because APC has scattered protest with killing of protesters, and sending thugs to scatter it. They also started this madness of counter protest by paying people. I don't know how people like u sleep.

Omo, black race tire me. I challenge u. Let take a walk across any south west state and let interview people on the street and I mean only yorubas about Buhari's govt. Are u game? We will interview random people.
Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by ba7man(m): 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
ivolt:

The bold was most saddening.
How can they deny people their freedom of movement while claiming right to protest?
Drivers that weren't looking friendly were harassed and sometimes beaten with none of
the genuine protesters raising an objection.
They were an exact replica of the oppression they claimed they were fighting.

2 Likes

Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by ba7man(m): 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Go and rest. It's beyond your intellect as I expected
If you can't drive your point with minimal words, you don't understand what you're talking about.

1 Like

Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
The next ground for protest should be aso rock. All the 36 states would converge there and Buhari will have no choice.
Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by King44(m): 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
Romanoff:
I saw pictures of a lot of protesters in Abuja.

Where is your proof of a low turnout?
I have been expecting proof but nothing just bush talk lol... The turnout was huge some even carried Buhari's coffin.
Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by Nicklaus619(m): 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
Just give me short pistol with one round of live ammunition and op is standing 100 meter away, I will take the idiot out, very foolish idiot, with brain dead mentality, I have been following his posts and comments here and it reeks of stupidity, must be one of those under APC online warriors that sold their future and are paid 30k to talk nonsense and defend the mumu government here angry
Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by OmoEpe(m): 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
ivolt:

The bold was most saddening.
How can they deny people their freedom of movement while claiming right to protest?
Drivers that weren't looking friendly were harassed and sometimes beaten with none of
the genuine protesters raising an objection.

They claimed to be fighting for their rights while denying others their right to free movements.

Coconut head children that are products of dysfunctional upbringing.

Senseless and mannerless children with wrapped minds and dumb heads

3 Likes

Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

You mean this business?

God forbid! That's why all of you fulani behave like Malu (Cow).

UstazAhmed = Ęranko

1 Like

Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
Nigerians deserve the type of leaders they have! Suffering and smiling is in their DNA
Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by Ayrastarr(f): 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
Asgard73:

That protest was a joke

Wetin Be their reason.... all Na Yoruba shalaye..

I think I know the person behind this account..

The tone is very very very familiar.

I have a strong feeling it's you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC / APC's Abdulrazaq To Repeal Foul Law Granting Pensions To Ex-governors, Deputies / Fayemi Cautions The Nation Newspaper And Ojudu Over "Misleading Publication"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.