Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Adetutu OJ Rants About Her Daughter's Religious Assignments (Pix) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adetutu OJ Rants About Her Daughter's Religious Assignments (Pix) (58841 Views)

Lasisi Elenu Shows Off Pregnant Fiancee, Rants About Her Pregnancy Urges / Ankara Gucci Rants About Lekki Flooded Roads / #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adetutu OJ Rants About Her Daughter's Religious Assignments (Pix) by 9jaRealist: 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
festacman:
The teaching of religion and the evaluation of how the instructions are absorbed cannot be discarded because of cheating. That's defeatist.

Every knowledge that forms integral part of humanity comes innately and that means that God has already put it there. However, there is nothing wrong with man's effort to make improvements. Don't forget that what brought this thread of intellectual argument is prioritizing religion above sex education and not that sex education is evil in itself. My argument is that teaching about God is paramount and sex education is secondary because the primary innate knowledge in every human that can effectively suffices already exists.

VVF, STDs and unwanted pregnancies are NOT essentially part of sex abnitio. Often, these things are self-inflicted. Treating barrennes or infertility comes under medicine and not sex education. Couples can have sex and have been having sex smoothly without them. Look, when a man and a woman lie nakedly together, naturally instincts are capable of driving to satisfying sex.

Again, you seem to miss the point…
If you cheat for grades (prevalent in Nigerian schools) it is NOT a measure of “how well knowledge is imparted”!
>
Re: Adetutu OJ Rants About Her Daughter's Religious Assignments (Pix) by festacman(m): 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
9jaRealist:

Who said that treating infertility is part of sex education?
Nonetheless, if we have been having sex and children since “as old as man”, then why bother with education to treat these?!
>

Dude, thanks for engaging. Appreciate. Stay safe.
Re: Adetutu OJ Rants About Her Daughter's Religious Assignments (Pix) by 9jaRealist: 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
festacman:
The teaching of religion and the evaluation of how the instructions are absorbed cannot be discarded because of cheating. That's defeatist.

Every knowledge that forms integral part of humanity comes innately and that means that God has already put it there. However, there is nothing wrong with man's effort to make improvements. Don't forget that what brought this thread of intellectual argument is prioritizing religion above sex education and not that sex education is evil in itself. My argument is that teaching about God is paramount and sex education is secondary because the primary innate knowledge in every human that can effectively suffices already exists.

VVF, STDs and unwanted pregnancies are NOT essentially part of sex abnitio. Often, these things are self-inflicted. Treating barrennes or infertility comes under medicine and not sex education. Couples can have sex and have been having sex smoothly without them. Look, when a man and a woman lie nakedly together, naturally instincts are capable of driving to satisfying sex.

Not in public schools (paid for with EVERYONE’s taxes, including atheists and believers of native ‘religions’)…
Parents who feel that “teaching about God is paramount” should do so themselves, either directly or through their church.

Sex Education is certainly NOT paramount…
It is not even a priority nor something that should necessarily be made available in all schools, but it is good UTILITARIAN knowledge.
>

Re: Adetutu OJ Rants About Her Daughter's Religious Assignments (Pix) by 9jaRealist: 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
festacman:

Dude, thanks for engaging. Appreciate. Stay safe.

No problem…
Always appreciate an HONEST discussion.
>
Re: Adetutu OJ Rants About Her Daughter's Religious Assignments (Pix) by toye440: 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2021
adekzy:
You Southern Nigerian Christians are the most deluded human a sensible brain � would ever encountered. You guys are so full of sh!t and multiple standards.

Someone categorically state that her Child is not a Christian nor Muslim, but you all deem it ok � to enforce your silly belief.

The Norther Muslims are coming to Islamise the nation, you guys better run out of the country else you must follow the Sharia law.

Twueh!

I had wanted to respond to this senseless quote then I realize say sachet water get value pass your brain.
Before you jump on my mentions, pls be sure you understand English and read carefully.
I'm pretty sure you are either from Osun or Ilorin ( eru omo eleran). How can their be growth with Islam in the mix. She's no doubt a Muslim, nice to know she no longer wants to be associated with the terrorist Fulani religion and distance herself from the worship of the Arabian god.
The adage has not changed; when in rome do like the Romans. If you don't like it take your children elsewhere where they can practice whatever they want, be it sorcery.
I do hope you dumb fu.. CK pick a thing or two, if not your case is beyond redemption. Do yourself a favor, don't quote me cos I won't dignify a preek like you with any response.
Adios mother fucker.
Re: Adetutu OJ Rants About Her Daughter's Religious Assignments (Pix) by Magnoliaa(f): 5:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Funny heading....

Her choice ...

However no knowledge is lost.
Most females are only clout chasers they hardly exhibit critical thinking habits.

Been thought a religious subject doesn't necessarily mean been indoctrinated!

Reason single motherhood or baby mama lifestyles ain't totally healthy because the child gets only one sided orientation and discipline.
Our society is getting worse off with the new single parent ideology.

I used the word Most because of the fact that the number of female critical thinkers are less than those that think critically so it's appropriately used. Generalization is when one uses the word " ALL".......so I didn't generalize.

@Magnoliaa you ended up affirming what I stated about most females which you seem to fall in that category of not having critical thinking ability because you resorted to using vulgar(abusive) words rather than state a good defense of why you are against my statement of fact. I'm also disappointed that you do not know that the word "Female" is used to describe gender which includes ladies, girls, mothers e.t.c not to overlook the fact that you do not comprehend the process of people using signature in writing but abusing such people is a show of your Toxic Ignorance in a public sphere as NL. I wonder how people around your environ and family are able to cope with you because if you can boldly show such Toxicity to someone online then I can't imagine what you'll be like in real life.
Howbeit no matter how many times you quote me after note that I won't dignify another message from Toxic and abusive people like you so try work on yourself to becoming a better person.
FYI don't ever quote me again on here untill you can start reasoning and thinking properly and have stopped the use of abusive words.

Deep Quote
Ability to read & comprehend is a superpower ..YOU LACK IT.!!

@Seniorwriter

Logic, I'm not giving you. Arguing why I disagree with you, I'm not doing. Civility, I'm not showing you. You. Are. Mad. And I will say it. Will quote you on another thread to say your brain is filled with sawdust. Yes, addressing women as females like you do is derogatory. Signing off comments like you do is senseless. Low-budget writer. Yeah, it's logical for you to brand women as being incapable of critical thinking. It's you that is critical. Audio dignity that wants to dignify... grin

Re: Adetutu OJ Rants About Her Daughter's Religious Assignments (Pix) by Magnoliaa(f): 6:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Funny heading....

Her choice ...

However no knowledge is lost.
Most females are only clout chasers they hardly exhibit critical thinking habits.

Been thought a religious subject doesn't necessarily mean been indoctrinated!

Reason single motherhood or baby mama lifestyles ain't totally healthy because the child gets only one sided orientation and discipline.
Our society is getting worse off with the new single parent ideology.

I used the word Most because of the fact that the number of female critical thinkers are less than those that think critically so it's appropriately used. Generalization is when one uses the word " ALL".......so I didn't generalize.

@Magnoliaa you ended up affirming what I stated about most females which you seem to fall in that category of not having critical thinking ability because you resorted to using vulgar(abusive) words rather than state a good defense of why you are against my statement of fact. I'm also disappointed that you do not know that the word "Female" is used to describe gender which includes ladies, girls, mothers e.t.c not to overlook the fact that you do not comprehend the process of people using signature in writing but abusing such people is a show of your Toxic Ignorance in a public sphere as NL. I wonder how people around your environ and family are able to cope with you because if you can boldly show such Toxicity to someone online then I can't imagine what you'll be like in real life.
Howbeit no matter how many times you quote me after note that I won't dignify another message from Toxic and abusive people like you so try work on yourself to becoming a better person.
FYI don't ever quote me again on here untill you can start reasoning and thinking properly and have stopped the use of abusive words.

Deep Quote
Ability to read & comprehend is a superpower ..YOU LACK IT.!!

@Seniorwriter

You're boring. And a very drab writer, I swear. If you like modify and copy-paste my responses till your comment is as long as a scroll from time past, it still won't make you engaging. You really are childish, after all. I thought you don't dignify toxic people? undecided At least you got the message that I can quote you if I so wish, Misogyny Lite-er. Good day.
Re: Adetutu OJ Rants About Her Daughter's Religious Assignments (Pix) by OgaSeun: 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2021
authority2006:

Or, they could leave her daughter out of religious crap? That shouldn't be hard to do, religion study is not a compulsory subject

Go and open your own school and tell her to enrol her child there since you no wan get sense...
For one parents that don't like religion to be taught in school.. We have 100 parents that want it for their kids...
Re: Adetutu OJ Rants About Her Daughter's Religious Assignments (Pix) by authority2006(m): 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
OgaSeun:

Go and open your own school and tell her to enrol her child there
We have told you and your likes a number of times to stop using this line of argument. It's a silly and childish defence line. You guys need to evolve and be civilised!

since you no wan get sense...
You're mad.

For one parents that don't like religion to be taught in school.. We have 100 parents that want it for their kids...
Since there are 100 parents that want religion studies for their kids, why don't you leave the kids whose parents don't religion studies alone?
Learn to respect the right of others, learn to respect the constitution. Religion studies were never compulsory subjects, then why the do or leave attitude?

Re: Adetutu OJ Rants About Her Daughter's Religious Assignments (Pix) by OgaSeun: 7:10pm On Jun 18, 2021
authority2006:

We have told you and your likes a number of times to stop using this line of argument. It's a silly and childish defence line. You guys need to evolve and be civilised!

You're mad.

Since there are 100 parents that want religion studies for their kids, why don't you leave the kids whose parents don't religion studies alone?
Learn to respect the right of others, learn to respect the constitution. Religion studies were never compulsory subjects, then why the do or leave attitude?

You are just a slowpoke trying too hard to make sense...
Because one parent don't like a particular subject now mean the school should remove it from their curriculum??
You get sense so
Can't the parent take her kid to another school where they don't offer that course àbí how una take dey think.
Re: Adetutu OJ Rants About Her Daughter's Religious Assignments (Pix) by authority2006(m): 9:00am On Jun 19, 2021
OgaSeun:

You are just a slowpoke trying too hard to make sense...
Because one parent don't like a particular subject now mean the school should remove it from their curriculum??
You get sense so
Can't the parent take her kid to another school where they don't offer that course àbí how una take dey think.

Don't give dog a bad name in order to hang it. No one has ever said that the subject should be removed from the curriculum here, not me, not the parents and definitely not the other contributors.

Since it is not a compulsory subject, since it is optional, why don't you clowns let it remains optional for pupils? Why would you want a pupil to be taken to another school for opting out of a subject that was never compulsory? Many are mad, few are roaming the streets.

Re: Adetutu OJ Rants About Her Daughter's Religious Assignments (Pix) by OgaSeun: 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
authority2006:

Don't give dog a bad name in order to hang it. No one has ever said that the subject should be removed from the curriculum here, not me, not the parents and definitely not the other contributors.

Since it is not a compulsory subject, since it is optional, why don't you clowns let it remains optional for pupils? Why would you want a pupil to be taken to another school for opting out of a subject that was never compulsory? Many are mad, few are roaming the streets.

If all pupils don't offer equal number of subjects.. It will affect the grading system. So take your child away from here and let's deal with the ones with parents wey get head...
Re: Adetutu OJ Rants About Her Daughter's Religious Assignments (Pix) by adekzy: 2:31am On Jun 21, 2021
toye440:
I had wanted to respond to this senseless quote then I realize say sachet water get value pass your brain.
Before you jump on my mentions, pls be sure you understand English and read carefully.
I'm pretty sure you are either from Osun or Ilorin ( eru omo eleran). How can their be growth with Islam in the mix. She's no doubt a Muslim, nice to know she no longer wants to be associated with the terrorist Fulani religion and distance herself from the worship of the Arabian god.
The adage has not changed; when in rome do like the Romans. If you don't like it take your children elsewhere where they can practice whatever they want, be it sorcery.
I do hope you dumb fu.. CK pick a thing or two, if not your case is beyond redemption. Do yourself a favor, don't quote me cos I won't dignify a preek like you with any response.
Adios mother fucker.

Glad you display how dumb-silly your religious beliefs have made you. You are totally full of hate, fury and disgusting vitriol.

The world didn't belong to you Christians (European Slave) and Muslims (Arab Slave) alone as there are billions of great people who didn't subscribe to middle-eastern myths. Therefore you can't keep oppressing folks that don't want to practise your beliefs.

Toye, also, if you want to address an issue in a public forum, stick to the topic and avoid personal attacks, it made you lose your point.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) / Victor Osuagwu Pictured With Norsemen Confraternity Members In Ghana. Photo / Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56