Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar (79759 Views)

WWE Star, Omos Visits Family In Lagos 15 Years After Travelling / Lagos Boy Turned Naturalized American, Tolulope Omogbehin Reigns In WWE / Bale Pictured Laughing At Zidane After 7- 3 Humiliation By Atletico Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Infolenka: 8:06am On Jun 13, 2021
Meet WWE Star Tolulope "Jordan" Omogbehin

Tolulope "Jordan" Omogbehin (born May 16, 1994) is a Nigerian-American professional wrestler and former college basketball player currently signed to WWE, where he performs on the Raw brand under his ring name Omos. He played for the University of South Florida and for Morgan State University. His college basketball career spanned from 2014 to 2015. Omogbehin has been signed with WWE since January 2019. He is a one-time tag team champion in WWE.

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Omogbehin

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Aburada: 8:07am On Jun 13, 2021
Nothing much to say here.

Shout out to those who went to protest against the bad governance on the 12th of June.

Hopefully one day we will have the country we desire

327 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by doggedfighter(f): 8:16am On Jun 13, 2021
This a full option.

My spec.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Infolenka: 8:23am On Jun 13, 2021
doggedfighter:
This a full option.

My spec.

How tall are you? If you are below 6ft then dating someone that's 7'3 will look weird.

Those guys in the last picture are above 6ft and they look like kids compared to omos.

I've learned that it's usually women that lack an attractive quality that always try to look for it in their partners. It's short girls that always say they want tall men. It's ugly girls that always want handsome guys. Lol.

608 Likes 64 Shares

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Kolena: 8:24am On Jun 13, 2021
Infolenka:

How tall are you? If you are below 6ft then dating someone that's 7'3 will look weird.

Those guys in the last picture are above 6ft and they look like kids compared to omos.

I've learned that it's usually women that lack an attractive quality that always try to look for it in their partners. It's short girls that always say they want tall men. It's ugly girls that always want handsome guys. Lol.
Lol, especially Nigerian females.

317 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by money121(m): 8:27am On Jun 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by badaru911: 8:29am On Jun 13, 2021
Infolenka:

... You be bad guy oooo.... See words..

226 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by MJBOLT: 9:08am On Jun 13, 2021
That's his billed height, what's his actual height??

3 Likes

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 13, 2021
Infolenka:

Chai can't agree less. U be real Savage

235 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 9:28am On Jun 13, 2021
Infolenka:

U wer no know common body shape na you dy yell rubbish..

Well to me I will go with 5'10 and above.. Can't imagine hanging out with a short man..
And you most be handsome [ if they even dy naija self apart from fulani ] mtchwee.

Lollittaa you are lucky. You got the perfect 5'10 man with thick thighs and cankles .. Hope you are 5'9 and I know you must be very beautiful. cool

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by LINTUNE(m): 9:31am On Jun 13, 2021
Infolenka:

believe all this gals at ur own peril bro...I love it reply to her .I'm very sure is is barely 5"3ft...im just trying to imagine how she will look being with that guy, lol I can't help but laugh...she go be like dwarf...

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by LINTUNE(m): 9:32am On Jun 13, 2021
Jeon:

Well to me I will go with 5'10 and above.. Can't imagine hanging out with a short man..
And you most be handsome [ if they even dy naija self apart from fulani ] mtchwee.

Lollittaa you are lucky. You got the perfect 5'10 man with thick thighs and cankles .. Hope you are 5'9 and I know you must be very beautiful. cool
you are you beautiful , do you have good height and shape?..how are you sure an average handsome man will want you?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Infolenka: 9:34am On Jun 13, 2021
Jeon:

Simp!!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 9:36am On Jun 13, 2021
LINTUNE:
believe all this gals at ur own peril bro...I love it reply to her .I'm very sure is is barely 5"3ft...im just trying to imagine how she will look being with that guy, lol I can't help but laugh...she go be like dwarf...

No of fence
Why did you take down ur picture.. You like someone with bone fracture [ ebi like say you escape k leg ].

4 Likes

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 9:37am On Jun 13, 2021
Infolenka:

Simp!!

Common go sit-down simpleton.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by LINTUNE(m): 9:39am On Jun 13, 2021
Jeon:

No of fence
Why did you take down ur picture.. You like someone with bone fracture [ ebi like say you escape k leg ].
in all ramifications , physically, I'm out of your league...or are you not the legendary ugly fati2001 we know?..abi you don do surgery?

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Infolenka: 9:40am On Jun 13, 2021
Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 9:42am On Jun 13, 2021
LINTUNE:
you are you beautiful , do you have good height and shape?..how are you sure an average handsome man will want you?

Which good height again? When I'm taller than most Nigerian men.
Thank goodness We have billions of beautiful women on earth.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by personal59: 9:42am On Jun 13, 2021
This man 1994?? Nigerians hmmmmmm

5 Likes

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by LINTUNE(m): 9:43am On Jun 13, 2021
Jeon:

Which good height again? When I'm taller than most Nigerian men.
Thank goodness We have billions of beautiful women on earth.

I challenge you to post your picture showing your full height..
Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 9:44am On Jun 13, 2021
LINTUNE:
in all ramifications , physically, I'm out of your league...or are you not the legendary ugly fati2001 we know?..abi you don do surgery?

Still fûcking ugly!!

You looked like a roasted plantain.. Stop bleachin. Look at the short torso on those skinny legs..

Rozcol cool

2 Likes

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 9:45am On Jun 13, 2021
Infolenka:

I bet you'll spend the whole day on Nairaland refreshing in hopes to get a reply for the girl your are simping for. And what's sad is that you probably won't get a reply from her. Lol.

Go and see.. And answer my questions on ur thread.

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 9:45am On Jun 13, 2021
LINTUNE:
I challenge you to post your picture showing your full height..

Fuvk off my mention..
Broom long legs.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by BigBellyBurst(m): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2021
Jeon:

Still fûcking ugly!!

You looked like a roasted plantain.. Stop bleachin. Look at the short torso on those skinny legs..

Rozcol cool
Jealousy... That dude is handsome.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by LINTUNE(m): 9:48am On Jun 13, 2021
Jeon:

Fuvk off my mention..
Broom long legs.
lol, as usual, u are even ashamed of your look..so I ain't surprised..ugly bitch like u de find fine boy..no be juju be that..

26 Likes

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Cerebellum: 9:48am On Jun 13, 2021
See as the Guy resemble Lukaku shocked

1 Like

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 9:49am On Jun 13, 2021
LINTUNE:
lol, as usual, u are even ashamed of your look..so I ain't surprised..ugly bitch like u de find fine boy..no be juju be that..

Abeg go sit-down.. Still you are still fugly.. Be grateful with the girls following u..

Guy you are ugly.. No of fence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 9:51am On Jun 13, 2021
BigBellyBurst:

Jealousy... That dude is handsome.

They said beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

But for me he's ugly no of fence. I can't find anything appealing about the guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by LINTUNE(m): 9:53am On Jun 13, 2021
Jeon:

Abeg go sit-down.. Still you are still fugly.. Be grateful with the girls following u..

Guy you are ugly.. No of fence.
lol..call ur ugly bitches around u to be the judge.. Post a pic showing ur face, lemme Post mine..let ppl around here judge..ugly something...no average looking guy would even look at u twice,let alone handsome men..

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 9:53am On Jun 13, 2021
Look at the second hegoat..

His neck, torso, waist and legs are no difference from 3-3 inches.
Rozcol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by Jeon(f): 9:56am On Jun 13, 2021
LINTUNE:
lol..call ur ugly bitches around u to be the judge.. Post a pic showing ur face, lemme Post mine..let ppl around here judge..ugly something...no average looking guy would even look at u twice,let alone handsome men..

So disgusting.. U looked like sour puke..pls stop posting these fotos. It can never change the fact u are fugly.. Ur body shape issa turn off point.. Look at the skinny legs Mr tiny waist..

I can't even look at u twice! God forbid bad thing.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar by BigBellyBurst(m): 9:57am On Jun 13, 2021
Jeon:

They said beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

But for me he's ugly no of fence. I can't find anything appealing about the guy.

Okay then...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Jose Mourinho's Daughter, Matilde & Son, Jose Jr (Pictures) / Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) / Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.