Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Airtel Router Or MTN Hynex - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Airtel Router Or MTN Hynex (537 Views)

Unlock Your Airtel Router Or Mifi Device With Ease! To Work With All Network / Which Router Or Isp Supports Pppoe In Nigeria ? / How Do I Unlock My Airtel Router.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Router Or MTN Hynex by Vivien458(f): 9:43am On Jun 13, 2021
Hello, I have searched Google and couldn't find the right topic to this question. So I want to purchase Airtel Router which is 20k and gives 160gb free. I can sub there plan 20k which gives me 3gb daily after I finish the data. Or

MTN 25000 for 100gb.
Once I finish there data I get throttle of 512kbs.. I am someone that downloads a lot, upto 50gb of file size.

I would love to know which one is there best, based on people's usage.
Re: Airtel Router Or MTN Hynex by dochenaj: 9:55am On Jun 13, 2021
Either of the devices will do, but what you should be more concerned with is the data plans available.

512kbps will give you at best a download speed of 64KB/s that would translate to about 5.2 GB daily if you download for 24 hours of the day. Considering that, I think the Airtel 3GB daily is better.

Compare the plans side by side for a better analysis. Just the price of the router is not enough.

I should also add that the stability of each of these networks in your areas of usage will be another factor.
Re: Airtel Router Or MTN Hynex by Vivien458(f): 10:56am On Jun 14, 2021
dochenaj:
Either of the devices will do, but what you should be more concerned with is the data plans available.

512kbps will give you at best a download speed of 64KB/s that would translate to about 5.2 GB daily if you download for 24 hours of the day. Considering that, I think the Airtel 3GB daily is better.

Compare the plans side by side for a better analysis. Just the price of the router is not enough.

I should also add that the stability of each of these networks in your areas of usage will be another factor.
thank you so much for your time. Airtel is definitely cheaper. I was thinking of 3gb also. Thanks. I can't download 24hrs, everyday, I have work to do, and I would love to access internet with the same network which is downloading a file, and it will make my browsing even slower, from your analysis.

(1) (Reply)

Dell Latitude E6400 @45k / Custom Built Workstation/gaming PC For Sale / Dell Latitude E6430 Corei7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.