Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Biodigester Soakaway Solution - No More Sewage Evacuation - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Biodigester Soakaway Solution - No More Sewage Evacuation (4448 Views)

Biodigester: The Cheap And New Innovative Soakaway / Scrap Sewage Truck For Sale In Delta State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biodigester Soakaway Solution - No More Sewage Evacuation by guidsy(m): 9:55am On Jun 13, 2021
No more Sewage Evacuation!
The biodigester is a small concrete box and the average size that can process up to 4 toilets conveniently is about 2ft by 4ft by 2ft.

So rather than spend so much time, money and space digging a large soakaway tank, we can install a biodigester for you especially when you have very little land space to manage.

When you come across it for the first time, it looks like a chamber. Surprisingly, the biodigester decomposes toilet waste within 48hrs and will never get full.

We have constructed several of these boxes or tanks for clients in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Awka, Abuja and they are working perfectly.

For a duplex or bungalow with 4 toilets cost N250k which includes construction, installation materials and labour fees.
A site inspection is always necessary.

Whatsapp - 0902 0909 764
www.Guidsy.com

Re: Biodigester Soakaway Solution - No More Sewage Evacuation by guidsy(m): 10:07pm On Jun 16, 2021

Re: Biodigester Soakaway Solution - No More Sewage Evacuation by guidsy(m): 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2021
Uses very minimal space to setup

Re: Biodigester Soakaway Solution - No More Sewage Evacuation by ddestiny20(m): 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
How much
Re: Biodigester Soakaway Solution - No More Sewage Evacuation by guidsy(m): 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
For these kinds of projects, we conduct site inspections on the property to determine what to do and the quote to offer you.

For now, it would be best to know the exact type of property to install a biodigester.

I await your response on the above.
Thank you

Re: Biodigester Soakaway Solution - No More Sewage Evacuation by guidsy(m): 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
We are available to conduct free site inspection
Re: Biodigester Soakaway Solution - No More Sewage Evacuation by guidsy(m): 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
Human waste disposal in innocuous form is an ever growing problem leading to aesthetic nuisance, threat of organic pollution & several infectious diseases in epidemic proportions due to contamination of ground water and drinking water resources in highly populated and developing countries, like Nigeria.

Low cost single house biodigesters have been designed for rural sector of the country which is long-lasting, require little space, generate environment-friendly safe effluent and does not require any maintenance.

Recently developed version of this technology has been named as 'BioTank' that is the excellent low cost alternative of the conventional septic tanks being currently used by individual houses and communities.
Re: Biodigester Soakaway Solution - No More Sewage Evacuation by guidsy(m): 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
Question:
I have an existing soakaway, can I install a biodigester?

Answer:
Yes, it's very possible to install a biodigester to replace an already existing soakaway.
Re: Biodigester Soakaway Solution - No More Sewage Evacuation by IRIENBOY(m): 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
nice

1 Like

Re: Biodigester Soakaway Solution - No More Sewage Evacuation by guidsy(m): 10:38am On Jul 13, 2021
Biodigester constructed for an oil servicing facility in Rivers state

Re: Biodigester Soakaway Solution - No More Sewage Evacuation by guidsy(m): 7:47am On Jul 18, 2021
Someone asked a question:
Does it get full?
Does it have a lifespan?

No it doesn't get full.
It cannot get full (except sanitary pads or diapers are flushed into it, which we all know as the causes of chamber blockages)
It last as long as the building is still standing.

The major components installed in the biodigester instantly decomposes faeces and converts it into water. The technology behind this system is amazing
Re: Biodigester Soakaway Solution - No More Sewage Evacuation by guidsy(m): 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
To all our Muslim friends, we wish you a superb sallah celebration
Re: Biodigester Soakaway Solution - No More Sewage Evacuation by guidsy(m): 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
Choose Our Modern Toilet Sewage Solution
....the biodigester toilet system that manages human waste efficiently.

| No odour
| No cockroaches
| Last 40 years+
| Requires little space
|100٪ Eco-friendly
| No Chemicals
| Affordable
| Sustainable
| No Evacuation
| Doesn't get full
| No stress
| Waste turns Liquid

It's the best Toilet Sewage Solution
Re: Biodigester Soakaway Solution - No More Sewage Evacuation by guidsy(m): 8:10am On Aug 08, 2021
You won't want to pass through this stress when you can simply install a biodigester in less time

Re: Biodigester Soakaway Solution - No More Sewage Evacuation by tammyf: 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
I stay in Bonny island in Rivers state .our soil is swampy .can u do this there?
Re: Biodigester Soakaway Solution - No More Sewage Evacuation by jesse8048(m): 7:08am On Aug 09, 2021
Must the water drain into the garden, what if there's no garden?
Re: Biodigester Soakaway Solution - No More Sewage Evacuation by msbmnigeria: 11:00am On Aug 10, 2021
tammyf:
I stay in Bonny island in Rivers state .our soil is swampy .can u do this there?

Hello @tammyf, I am using this moniker to reply you because Guidsy was restricted since yesterday.

Yes, we can do this in Bonny but I would like to know a few things to determine its possibilities in that terrain.

1. Did you raise your foundation up to allow sand-filling when project is completed.
2. If we dig 2ft or 4ft down, will there be water at that point?
3. You may reach me on Whatsapp to talk more about this. Please see signature for contact.
Re: Biodigester Soakaway Solution - No More Sewage Evacuation by msbmnigeria: 11:16am On Aug 10, 2021
jesse8048:
Must the water drain into the garden, what if there's no garden?

Not necessary it must be a garden.
It can be directed to run into a public drain or a soakhole, whichever one is better.
Re: Biodigester Soakaway Solution - No More Sewage Evacuation by tammyf: 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
msbmnigeria:

Hello @tammyf, I am using this moniker to reply you because Guidsy was restricted since yesterday.

Yes, we can do this in Bonny but I would like to know a few things to determine its possibilities in that terrain.

1. Did you raise your foundation up to allow sand-filling when project is completed.
2. If we dig 2ft or 4ft down, will there be water at that point?
3. You may reach me on Whatsapp to talk more about this. Please see signature for contact.
My foundation is about 3feet from the ground and had to sandhill.if u dig about 3-4feet to the ground you will definitely see water.
Re: Biodigester Soakaway Solution - No More Sewage Evacuation by msbmnigeria: 2:05am On Aug 11, 2021
tammyf:

My foundation is about 3feet from the ground and had to sandhill.if u dig about 3-4feet to the ground you will definitely see water.

Its okay and workable. Let's discuss further on Whatsapp so you can show pictures or do a video of the building.
Re: Biodigester Soakaway Solution - No More Sewage Evacuation by jesse8048(m): 5:12am On Aug 11, 2021
msbmnigeria:

Not necessary it must be a garden.
It can be directed to run into a public drain or a soakhole, whichever one is better.

Can I have a range of total cost, minimum cost for a place in obigbo (suburb of Port Harcourt).
Re: Biodigester Soakaway Solution - No More Sewage Evacuation by msbmnigeria: 5:29am On Aug 11, 2021
jesse8048:

Can I have a range of total cost, minimum cost for a place in obigbo (suburb of Port Harcourt).

How many toilets please?
Pls post the the 4 sides of the building
Re: Biodigester Soakaway Solution - No More Sewage Evacuation by guidsy(m): 7:57am On Sep 10, 2021
Re: Biodigester Soakaway Solution - No More Sewage Evacuation by guidsy(m): 6:20am On Sep 12, 2021
Happy Sunday to everyone
Re: Biodigester Soakaway Solution - No More Sewage Evacuation by guidsy(m): 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2021

Re: Biodigester Soakaway Solution - No More Sewage Evacuation by guidsy(m): 11:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
Christ Embassy convention ground

Re: Biodigester Soakaway Solution - No More Sewage Evacuation by guidsy(m): 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
This was done at a property with an existing septic tank that was always having repeated issue.

Re: Biodigester Soakaway Solution - No More Sewage Evacuation by guidsy(m): 8:28am On Oct 06, 2021
Why spend so much time digging a sewage pit when you can conveniently install a portable-sized biodigester that can handle any size of toilet waste effectively without worrying about frequent evacuation and ground water contamination issues.

The biodigester technology processes human waste and converts it to water which sips into the ground.

Here are some reasons to consider a biodigester over the traditional septic tank and their wahala:
** No odour or cockroach infestation.
** Last for as long as the house stands.
** Requires no maintenance except it gets blocked with sanitary pads, baby diapers or nylon.
** Requires very little space to setup around the house.

We'll answer all enquiries and also conduct site assessment before recommending appropriate size to install.

There are different sizes available depending on the number of toilets in a building.
Guidsy.com
Re: Biodigester Soakaway Solution - No More Sewage Evacuation by guidsy(m): 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2021
We provide homes with convenient sewage soakaway system that's eco-friendly, doesn't attract cockroaches, never gets full and requires little space to install.

You don't need to dig that massive soakaway pit, especially projects that are designed to fit on half plots of land.

We only require very minimal space to set up our biodigesters which may not even be noticeable when completed.

I can tell you more about how it works.

My contact for both calls and chat is 0810. 6977. 455
Re: Biodigester Soakaway Solution - No More Sewage Evacuation by guidsy(m): 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2021

Re: Biodigester Soakaway Solution - No More Sewage Evacuation by guidsy(m): 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
No more sewage evacuation
Re: Biodigester Soakaway Solution - No More Sewage Evacuation by guidsy(m): 6:53am On Dec 06, 2021
We are your plug for modern day septic tanks know as biodigesters.

We are available for a free site assessment within Lagos.
0810. 6977. 455

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where To Buy The Purest Organic Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil In Nigeria / I Want To Buy Empty bottle with Crate Of Pepsi Or 7up / Aluminium Handrails in lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.