Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” (55035 Views)

Bbnaija Wathoni & Denrele Dating Opens Up As They Dress Up For Party (video) / Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) / Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by faceland: 10:42am On Jun 14, 2021
I have forgotten about this idiot until this headline.

If he is still dressing up like this, then he is probably gay. It was NOT a phase. Since the days that D'banj was blowing flute and Star Plus was raining. Come on men, you don't have another act? You is gay. Come out of the closet.

1 Like

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by akpamfet: 10:42am On Jun 14, 2021
tongue
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by frizakengineeri: 10:42am On Jun 14, 2021
DarlingtonC:
What are you? Man or woman?
Both
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by GlobalWay: 10:43am On Jun 14, 2021
Sweet tongue subtle deceiver, Satan is that you?!
festacman:
It is obvious that Denrele Edun is a bit queer rather than gay.There is LITTLE femininity about him. His gestures and mannerisms are spontaneously ENERGETIC rather than demonstrably feminine. So he is man with restless soul, with many things (creative turmoil) happening inside of him, which take his attention, which he would have would ordinarily directed at dating activities. His unique outfits and mannerisms are creative energy outlets.

Denrele will come good as as faithful husband to a woman who is fascinated about him and therefore be a fan-wife rather than a woman who is in love with him as she as a lover-wife would jealously demand for his attention, which is in short supply.

Of course, he will be one crazy dad to his children with zero dull moments.

My personal inferences, by the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by descarado: 10:43am On Jun 14, 2021
naijapips02:

Wait are you really this smart?
He is actually.
His comment made so much sense. He might be a psycho analyst.
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by festacman(m): 10:44am On Jun 14, 2021
naijapips02:

Wait are you really this smart?

I no know book. grin
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:44am On Jun 14, 2021
Doradorwa:
I don't have any problem with homosexuals.... I'm cool with them.
You are one of them!
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Emempaul(m): 10:45am On Jun 14, 2021
festacman:
It is obvious that Denrele Edun is a bit queer rather than gay.There is LITTLE femininity about him. His gestures and mannerisms are spontaneously ENERGETIC rather than demonstrably feminine. So he is man with restless soul, with many things (creative turmoil) happening inside of him, which take his attention, which he would have would ordinarily directed at dating activities. His unique outfits and mannerisms are creative energy outlets.

Denrele will come good as as faithful husband to a woman who is fascinated about him and therefore be a fan-wife rather than a woman who is in love with him as she as a lover-wife would jealously demand for his attention, which is in short supply.

Well said. You forgot to add eccentric and Neva afraid to take risk.

Hate him love him, he has created a niche for himself more than I can say for those calling him gay upandan.

Abeg person help me with that " e concern una" pics of Thiery Henry
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by DenreleDave(m): 10:45am On Jun 14, 2021
Ekez:
Idiot

Weyrey grin
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Solubahneje: 10:45am On Jun 14, 2021
Ohh babe��
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:45am On Jun 14, 2021
Denrenle Edun has now confirmed that he is homosexual. Even the interviewer Chude Jideonwo is also a homosexual.
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by DonCortino: 10:45am On Jun 14, 2021
so u be faggót true true?
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by IkengaRussell(m): 10:47am On Jun 14, 2021
festacman:

Omo,that ni**a na fa.g jor.
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by fatherjesse(m): 10:51am On Jun 14, 2021
He meant sleeping with a fellow man, depraved guy!
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by dotedote: 10:52am On Jun 14, 2021
The only way ?
You've been used.
HQofGilhem:
The only way to be saved and avoid mistakes of this world is by believing in Jesus Christ the Son of God and seeking His heavenly kingdom.

Seven Important Ways An Unbeliever Can Believe In God.

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Here are seven ways an Unbeliever can believe in God

1) You need to believe & seek Jesus Christ(Hope) and Holy Spirit ( Righteousness) and seek above where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

2) You need to believe in God's mighty works, the creation of heaven and earth.

3) You need to believe in the almighty God. God has all power and can do all things.

4) You need to believe in the Words of God.

5) You need the Fear of God.

6) You need to live by the fruits of the Spirit.

7) You need to praise & glorify God by singing songs & hymns to God as an act of believe and thanksgiving to Him.
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by emerged01(m): 10:53am On Jun 14, 2021
Vulcanheph:
So he's finally come out to admit that he's gay.
He was once again. You guys missed the point.
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by festacman(m): 10:55am On Jun 14, 2021
GlobalWay:
Sweet tongue subtle deceiver, Satan is that you?!

Get thee behind me, accuser of our brethren!
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by faceland: 10:55am On Jun 14, 2021
festacman:

His wife should be a fan of his? What talent does he have?
A presenter that intentionally act crazy. Imagine how crazy that woman would be to be fan of manic episode

Just make some money and find a dependent just like every other man. He might even find someone that is okay with him having his closet gay affairs just as long as the lifestyle can pay the bills.
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Bozz01(m): 10:56am On Jun 14, 2021
Very useless being undecided
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Kryzboy(m): 10:56am On Jun 14, 2021
Irritating fellow
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by SonofGod231: 10:56am On Jun 14, 2021
I can't stand Guys Dressing/Behaving or Talking like Women, Don't know why. It would drive me crazy.
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:57am On Jun 14, 2021
Most yorubas celebrities are homosexual somebody like Desmond Ediot
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Boo3nity(m): 11:00am On Jun 14, 2021
Olasunkanmi0101:
After all, the big yansh we do see everyday on IG and Twitter this one still choose bone over meat, e no suppose better for you

Abeg where exactly una dey see this nyansh for IG?
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by frog12: 11:02am On Jun 14, 2021
this PERSON don dey confess !!!
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Ugandatales: 11:03am On Jun 14, 2021
Vulcanheph:
So he's finally come out to admit that he's gay.

A lot of you guys clearly didn't watch the video. He admitted experimenting just once, and said he hated it.
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Adakintroy: 11:03am On Jun 14, 2021
festacman:

And his children will copy it....you forgot that part.
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 14, 2021
Psycho
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Ugandatales: 11:05am On Jun 14, 2021
festacman:

Nice analysis.

1 Like

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by richmanrichard: 11:20am On Jun 14, 2021
festacman:

wetin you talk again?

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Okhuadams(m): 11:28am On Jun 14, 2021
Ekez:
Idiot
why would you call him an idiot he is not an idiot but a very IDIOTIC FELLOW
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Bluntemperor: 11:31am On Jun 14, 2021
Ryda:
Gaynrele angry

Stylishly justifying why he's gay and wants a new man.

Tueh!

Seun Lalasticlala,is he or she a man or woman.
I'm not understanding o!
Ish!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video) / Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) / Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.