Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” (55038 Views)

Bbnaija Wathoni & Denrele Dating Opens Up As They Dress Up For Party (video) / Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) / Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by faceland: 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
bunto:
Why can't his 'wife' be a fan of his?

Charlie boy is doing very well as himself and as a husband and a father.
Many men that are NOT gay have broken families upandan and are a disgrace to their families and communities.

I believe in whatever floats everybody's boat. After all the Bible does say....."Judge not, so that thou shall not be judged".

I meant fan of what? He has no talent.

Charlie is a musician, comedian and a political commentator.
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Olasunkanmi0101(m): 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
No matter what you must yansh on insta , check naira marley story grin grin
Boo3nity:

Abeg where exactly una dey see this nyansh for IG?
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by tombeh(m): 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
You deserve a slap honestly.......

Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Gfskw: 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
Your business
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
Your gay ass remains cancelled, those eksu fagggots ruined your rectum. cheesy
Na ur mama I pity.

Doradorwa:
Like I said earlier I'm cool with homosexuals... They are humans just like everyone of us and they have right to their respective sexual preference. I've learnt not to force my way on people. And Ive been happy like that.
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Goke101(m): 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
excel101:
For you to blow this grammar, e mean say na old man you be, because e don tay g hear am.
That one no concern you, na any grammar I fit blow anytime I like undecided
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by oxiide22(m): 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
Doradorwa:
Like I said earlier I'm cool with homosexuals... They are humans just like everyone of us and they have right to their respective sexual preference. I've learnt not to force my way on people. And Ive been happy like that.
oryt I get u now.u sound nice
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Silentgroper(m): 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
IntersexSherry:
They are afraid gays is going to knack their ynash the way they do to women. Una never start to hate..
U're still alive. Where have u been? ... Tot u wouldda drank two bottles of sniper.
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by nigergist(f): 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
Psycho
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
Silentgroper:
U're still alive. Where have u been? ... Tot u wouldda drank two bottles of sniper.
lols na wetin you dey pray for?
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
Doradorwa:
why wasting your time arguing with these people? Just write your comment from your mind and find your way out..
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Silentgroper(m): 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
IntersexSherry:
lols na wetin you dey pray for?
Nah.. U knw i'm just messing wit ya.
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by excel101(m): 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
Goke101:

That one no concern you, na any grammar I fit blow anytime I like undecided
Its just that the sight of it took me way back.
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Powerfly(f): 5:25am On Jun 15, 2021
Olasunkanmi0101:
After all, the big yansh we do see everyday on IG and Twitter this one still choose bone over meat, e no suppose better for you

Lol... So you're admitting that you're'bone meat'....
God knows..I've never ever craved for bone meat in my entire life....
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Olasunkanmi0101(m): 7:19am On Jun 15, 2021
Powerfly:

Lol... So you're admitting that you're'bone meat'....
God knows..I've never ever craved for bone meat in my entire life....
accepted, man body is made up of bone and muscles not fat and oil, when need some fat and oil we tapped from those confuse gender yunno grin
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Flamemignon1(m): 9:40am On Jun 15, 2021
Adakintroy:

And his children will copy it....you forgot that part.
Yea.... That's not how sexuality works
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by Powerfly(f): 6:36am On Jun 17, 2021
Olasunkanmi0101:
accepted, man body is made up of bone and muscles not fat and oil, when need some fat and oil we tapped from those confuse gender yunno grin

I'm actually a confused gender... angry angry
Re: Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” by akeeng: 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
Powerfly:

I'm actually a confused gender... angry angry
You this boy/girl again. Shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo / Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) / (Photos) Meet Eniola Badmus's Handsome Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.