Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,736 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

NYSC Direct Posting/redeployment - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Direct Posting/redeployment (2966 Views)

NYSC DIRECT POSTING, PPA,MEDICAL AND OTHER VALID REGISTRATIONS / Nysc Direct Posting Redeployment And Remobilization / NYSC Redeployment: Female Corper Was Scammed (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Direct Posting/redeployment by Beejaymoney2: 10:46am On Jun 13, 2021
If you are reading this...

It means you want to be directly posted to your desired state or you don't like the state you were posted to by NYSC and would like to relocate to your state of choice.

Isn't that correct?

I believe you are also concerned about getting the right link who can do the job without getting scammed. I have been doing this job since 2018 and it has always been successful and that trend will surely continue.

Contact me today so I can directly post you to your desired state or help redeploy you to any state of your choice with 100% assurance.

You can contact me via call or WhatsApp on 08136542642

Below are some of my previous works done recently.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

You Definitely Need This When Going To The Camp / Nysc? / Plus-Size NYSC Corps Member Cries Like A Baby During Camp Drilling (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.