Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

The Entrepreneur Africa Awards 2021: Committee Inaugurated As Nomination Begins - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Entrepreneur Africa Awards 2021: Committee Inaugurated As Nomination Begins (5864 Views)

Audacious Entrepreneurs Unveiled As The Entrepreneur Africa Awards 2020 Holds / The Entrepreneur Africa’s Business Meeting 2018 Was The Best Moment For Ceos / Over 300 Ceos To Gather In Lagos For The Entrepreneur Africa Business Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Entrepreneur Africa Awards 2021: Committee Inaugurated As Nomination Begins by dailybuzzng: 10:52am On Jun 13, 2021
The Entrepreneur Africa Awards 2021: Committee Inaugurated As Nomination Begins

Africa’s leading entrepreneurship lifestyle company, The Entrepreneur Africa 360 Ltd, has inaugurated the steering committee to oversee The Entrepreneur Africa Awards 2021. This was at an inaugural meeting which took place in Lekki Lagos Nigeria recently. At the meeting, the committee members, drawn from across various sectors of the economy, gave the green light for the commencement of nominations for the 2021 edition of the prestigious awards.

The Entrepreneur Africa Awards, which is now in its 5th edition, is the biggest entrepreneurship award ceremony in Africa. It’s a platform that brings hundreds of both established and startup African entrepreneurs together for an evening of celebration of enterprise and innovation, as well as entrepreneurial empowerment. Speaking during the inauguration, CEO of The Entrepreneur Africa, David Agu, said “TEA Awards gets bigger each year. And I’m glad for the numerous entrepreneurs and businesses we’re able to impact each year through this platform.

Nominations are currently ongoing through the link below. Members of the committee include: Cyril Okoroigwe (CEO, RegTech), Toyin Alarepo (Finance Expert), Bolanle Ogidan (CEO, Mcdedict Homes), Michael Musa (Executive Director, Africa Business Radio), Tobenna Okoli (Principal Consultant, Result Science), Abimbola Abayom (Corporate Comm, TEA), and Ifeoluwa Stella Ogunleye (CEO, 247-SL Events).

www.theentrepreneurafrica.com/awards

Source: https://www.abujapress.com/2021/06/the-entrepreneur-africa-awards-2021.html

Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Awards 2021: Committee Inaugurated As Nomination Begins by andyblinks05: 10:56am On Jun 13, 2021
I Believe one day I will be nominated and it is not by mouth but with using your brain while doing the hard work

Pls drop your opinion on my thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6600217/learn-both-skills-simultaneously

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Awards 2021: Committee Inaugurated As Nomination Begins by inumidun2010(m): 7:41am On Jun 14, 2021
Make I double my HUSTLE OOOO... Make dem SHA OPEN DEM EYE, Make dem no go NOMINATE YAHOO BOYS as ENTREPRENEURS..

Anytime I hear INVESTOR THIS, INVESTOR THAT.... I laugh INSIDE....
Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Awards 2021: Committee Inaugurated As Nomination Begins by Sammy07: 7:41am On Jun 14, 2021
angry

dailybuzzng:
).

www.theentrpreneurafrica.com/awards

Source: https://www.abujapress.com/2021/06/the-entrepreneur-africa-awards-2021.html

Why is the site not going?

Anyways Nigerian will win majority of it and Yoruba people will win Majority of Nigeria own

Offline mode, ur mentions go just there tongue
Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Awards 2021: Committee Inaugurated As Nomination Begins by espn(m): 7:43am On Jun 14, 2021
Okay...
Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Awards 2021: Committee Inaugurated As Nomination Begins by Dozie32(m): 7:43am On Jun 14, 2021
Nonsense
Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Awards 2021: Committee Inaugurated As Nomination Begins by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 14, 2021
We are trying to secure our lives these ones are talking about awards. How can you start a business when your life is not safe?
Na who safe dey start business. Na who get business dey win this award.
God protect us from those who want to take our land
Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Awards 2021: Committee Inaugurated As Nomination Begins by BigDawsNet: 7:44am On Jun 14, 2021
The future is what again
Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Awards 2021: Committee Inaugurated As Nomination Begins by Guyman02: 7:44am On Jun 14, 2021
I hope Alexreports is involved, he is a good event and awards planner

1 Like

Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Awards 2021: Committee Inaugurated As Nomination Begins by Seniorwriter(m): 7:44am On Jun 14, 2021
dailybuzzng:
The Entrepreneur Africa Awards 2021: Committee Inaugurated As Nomination Begins

Africa’s leading entrepreneurship lifestyle company, The Entrepreneur Africa 360 Ltd, has inaugurated the steering committee to oversee The Entrepreneur Africa Awards 2021. This was at an inaugural meeting which took place in Lekki Lagos Nigeria recently. At the meeting, the committee members, drawn from across various sectors of the economy, gave the green light for the commencement of nominations for the 2021 edition of the prestigious awards.

The Entrepreneur Africa Awards, which is now in its 5th edition, is the biggest entrepreneurship award ceremony in Africa. It’s a platform that brings hundreds of both established and startup African entrepreneurs together for an evening of celebration of enterprise and innovation, as well as entrepreneurial empowerment. Speaking during the inauguration, CEO of The Entrepreneur Africa, David Agu, said “TEA Awards gets bigger each year. And I’m glad for the numerous entrepreneurs and businesses we’re able to impact each year through this platform.

Nominations are currently ongoing through the link below. Members of the committee include: Cyril Okoroigwe (CEO, RegTech), Toyin Alarepo (Finance Expert), Bolanle Ogidan (CEO, Mcdedict Homes), Michael Musa (Executive Director, Africa Business Radio), Tobenna Okoli (Principal Consultant, Result Science), Abimbola Abayom (Corporate Comm, TEA), and Ifeoluwa Stella Ogunleye (CEO, 247-SL Events).

www.theentrpreneurafrica.com/awards

Entrepreneurship in Nigeria is growing but slowed down because of bad monetry policies installed by Government & CBN vis a vis BOA.

Most successful entrepreneurs are usually self made and only get access to bank loans or BOA grants after been stable and looking to expand.
There need to be a policy for ease2access for funds as regards startups.
In my years of working and securing funds for startups I've had to pay some unnecessary charges(bribes) apart from creating top notch documents and performance bond presentable after much consultations and appraisals before been able to secure such funds.

Even Microfinance Banks are not financially strong and open for large funds access in Millions @first application .
Moreover there is a huge politics and power clout in play and this makes most of the available funds not accessible by average citizens aspiring to start their venture.

We need young visionary leadership.

@Seniorwriter
Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Awards 2021: Committee Inaugurated As Nomination Begins by Nicargo: 7:45am On Jun 14, 2021
Oh Nicargoan (lol) we are late to enter, let us try a bit.
Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Awards 2021: Committee Inaugurated As Nomination Begins by Kobicove(m): 7:45am On Jun 14, 2021
I hope the winners will be through merit only undecided
Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Awards 2021: Committee Inaugurated As Nomination Begins by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 14, 2021
We won't hear about this again.... It's not bbnaija....
Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Awards 2021: Committee Inaugurated As Nomination Begins by Fulla(m): 7:51am On Jun 14, 2021
Nice one. Perhaps their maiden edition, I've never of
The Entrepreneur Africa Awards
Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Awards 2021: Committee Inaugurated As Nomination Begins by Cerebellum: 9:44am On Jun 14, 2021
Entrepreneur is so cool..but so difficult to start if there's no start up capital
And this country self..Nah sorry o
Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Awards 2021: Committee Inaugurated As Nomination Begins by WallStreetfx(m): 10:17am On Jun 14, 2021
insha'Allah, I will start my own company very soon as an innovative entrepreneur. May Allah give me knowledge and fund to start.

1 Like

Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Awards 2021: Committee Inaugurated As Nomination Begins by Solubahneje: 10:55am On Jun 14, 2021
Mumu get sense Nah....must you be negative in all your comments on this forum
Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Awards 2021: Committee Inaugurated As Nomination Begins by Perfectbeing(m): 11:05am On Jun 14, 2021
If only I can get someone to invest in this mind blowing app I want to undergo ehn. I would be a millionaire before I graduate, and the person(s) would get his ROI times 4.
Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Awards 2021: Committee Inaugurated As Nomination Begins by CountLaka(m): 11:33am On Jun 14, 2021
Useless committee of an egocentric homo sapiens, no Northern and no Hausa/Fulani among the nominees.. Ist a regional or religious thing?

(1) (Reply)

Petrol Station Attendants; The New Money Makers / NAFDAC Accuses Anambra Market Leaders Of Shielding Fakers / Imex Lister Generator With Alternator For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.