Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa (28733 Views)

Charly Boy Apologizes To His Lesbian Daughter, Princess Dewy Oputa / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ / Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by iampeterben(m): 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
Popular entertainer cum good governance activist, Charles Oputa, AKA Charlyboy has explained why he apologized to his lesbian daughter, Dewy Oputa after she accused him of neglect.

Recall that Dewy had called out her father on Instagram, when he revealed how he felt about her sexuality.

Charly Boy had stressed that he is in support of his daughter, irrespective of her choice of a sexual partner.

But Dewy who didn’t seem pleased with her father’s statement accused him of being a ‘hypocrite.

But speaking with DAILY POST in an exclusive interview, Charlyboy said he apologized to his daughter because he realized he was encroaching into her private life.

”I apologized because I had same clash with my father who was trying to doctor my life. I resisted and said no, I will tell my own story.

”I did not realize I was encroaching. Even though initially when I heard, like any other parent, I was concerned but then I cannot be hypocritical because I have fought for LGBT right and some many rights. So because of my daughter, I cant change.

”When I realized that, I apologized to her because we are friends. It is not a father-daughter relationship, we are buddy and that is the special bond I share with all my children,”
he added.

Source:
https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/13/why-i-apologised-to-my-lesbian-daughter-charlyboy/

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by Omonaijani: 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ok, this flyer is not a scam, please donate whatever you can afford, God bless you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by Thegracefulness: 9:29am On Jun 15, 2021
Nigerian Media!

“Lesbian Daughter.” Can you forget the Lesbian title and say “my daughter?”

I’ve always wondered the essence of tagging people lesbian or gay or whatever thing else. We know she’s a lesbian, great! What’s the essence of shoving it down our throats. Do they address any other people as “my heterosexual/straight son, or daughter?”

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by Sophie96: 9:29am On Jun 15, 2021
V
Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by Iglord4life: 9:30am On Jun 15, 2021
Everyone should be allowed to live their life because all man for himself.
Latest jam by boldking download from below

https://www.9jabanga.com/music/boldking-x-ayaba-hope-never-die/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by 900warriorz: 9:30am On Jun 15, 2021
Hmmm....Nawa oo shocked

This life no just balance at all

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by Bellotelli: 9:30am On Jun 15, 2021
Damn you all

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by BKayy: 9:31am On Jun 15, 2021
This is supposed to be a family issue

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by humberjade: 9:31am On Jun 15, 2021
This Oputa family ehn...turning into a family of scarecrows and clowns grin

Anyways, whatever floats your boat and that of your family old man...we have more important things to focus on as a country.

8 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by free2ryhme: 9:31am On Jun 15, 2021
Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:31am On Jun 15, 2021
Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by TimmyTen(m): 9:31am On Jun 15, 2021
Charly man is just an old pathetic attention seeker

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by Kindness218: 9:31am On Jun 15, 2021
Fool

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by ediyeJuice(m): 9:31am On Jun 15, 2021
So, what's our business now?

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by Seniorwriter(m): 9:33am On Jun 15, 2021
iampeterben:

Source:
https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/13/why-i-apologised-to-my-lesbian-daughter-charlyboy/

Charley Boy Fada....

Memories
Deep Quote
Life is but transient.

@SeniorWriter
Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by Romanoff(f): 9:33am On Jun 15, 2021
Hmmm.

Nobody is born gay sha.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by ERockson: 9:33am On Jun 15, 2021
It's a curse. The daughter will reap it as well

6 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by phemmyfour: 9:33am On Jun 15, 2021
Thegracefulness:
Nigerian Media and stupidity.

Lesbian Daughter. Can you forget the Lesbian title and say “my daughter?”

I’ve always wondered the essence of tagging people lesbian or gay or whatever thing else. We know she’s a lesbian great. What’s the essence of shoving it down our throats. Do they address any other people as my straight son, or daughter?
She's a lesbian , why do we need to hide that fact

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by design106: 9:34am On Jun 15, 2021
grin
We really do not care.
Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by renew4life: 9:35am On Jun 15, 2021
BKayy:
This is supposed to be a family issue
It is Now .The news does not Change that

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 15, 2021
How do Lesbians Enjoy Sex? ESPECIALLY penetration. Because Koyemi
Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by Johel(m): 9:35am On Jun 15, 2021

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look? / Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” / Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.