Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust (40066 Views)

IMF Confirms Return Of Petrol Subsidy Under Tinubu - Daily Trust / Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust / Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by rlcanon: 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
NAIRALANDERS, IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH BUHARI AND THAT TINUBU.THEIR UNION SHALL BE IN TUMOILS FOR BRINGING HARDSHIP ON NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by tonididdy(m): 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
No be Yoruba man... Dem nor dey hear word until them don see shege face2face
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by Raph82(m): 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Tinubu, Akande and Oshogbo recently visit Buhari in Aso rock, no enmity between them.

Tinubu wasn't present at the inauguration because he wasn't around, his daughter was present though.

It's a no brainier!
You want Tinubu to be in Lagos so that you all can coordinate his assassination through protest (revolution) as you all tried to during senseless EndSARS protest?

Has Oshogbo become a politician?
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by witworth(m): 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
Though I don't care about Tinubu and APC led Buhari government.
But it seems Buhari thought he could have won in 2015 without Tinubu, is he lost, to hell with two of them.
Truth be told, if Tinubu hadn't merged with Buhari, am sure 2019 would have been Buhari's 5th time contesting and losing.
But Pride don full him body now
The same Buhari that once shed tears because he wasn't allowed to rule before, now he talks anyhow.
Let his blind followers remind him about the past

3 Likes

Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by Yankee101: 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
The north will hardly hand over to a person from another region with a strong personality, following and influence, who as president will have an over sized influence
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by Greatpoet(m): 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by AtlanticB(m): 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
Thieftinubu don't know what hit him
grin come 2023 everywhere go choko choko

Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by traveluk: 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
joefelin2345:
What about diabetes? I have used many herbal products to no avail. Help pls.
I haven't heard anyone close to me who has diabetes and has given testimony on a particular product. Whenever I see one, I will get back to you. I have personally used Samsu Oil. You are healed in Jesus Name
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by Cutie09(m): 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
Monogamy:

Had Buhari made the statement of someone can not sit here in Lagos in Abakaliki, may be we would have made some meaning with it.. Buhari was in Lagos and he made reference to Lagos without referring to Tinubu nor anyone from Lagos state.

Buhari have not been talking... Yhen Yhen Yhen

Now that he has said something, some people are still busy twisting his words...

The ESN,UGM that are hell bent in causing unrest in SE, are they not a tiny dot compared to SE population?

Lol you are scared of Buhari. Don't worry 2023 is coming when another aboki go rule that xoo country.
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by watchindelta(m): 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
Who care! Outa here.
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by Edricson01: 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
male full breed boerboel 1year+ available
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by tolaswim: 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
That's their headache
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by LaneBoi: 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
Monogamy:

Had Buhari made the statement of someone can not sit here in Lagos in Abakaliki, may be we would have made some meaning with it.. Buhari was in Lagos and he made reference to Lagos without referring to Tinubu nor anyone from Lagos state.

Now that he has said something, some people are still busy twisting his words...

The ESN,UGM that are hell bent in causing unrest in SE, are they not a tiny dot compared to SE population?

You are just one of the few dullards we have on this forum...slow to think and when you eventually think, its totally rubbish...you likely have a dot on your head...the topic concerns bubu and tinubu but you had to bring igbos into a simple discussion...mr Man go to school at least to reduce stupidity cheesy
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by tfelicityk(m): 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
Na their business be that
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
I don't know how Tinubu became so relevant in the scheme of political affairs in Nigeria.......

All he was to do is to convince the South West to vote Buhari into power as he had high regards then in Lagos not even the whole of South West.....

South West only agreed to the slavery as he promised them that after Buhari , he will be the President of Nigeria which inturn makes a Yoruba man the President .......
That was how he became famous in the whole of South West as their support was just to get them the Presidential seat

Tinubu never played any difficult role in making that come to reality as he knows his tribe so well, with his body language, it was achieved .....

But the issue now is what has the Fulani North and the North has for Tinubu......

Only 2023 will tell if this amalgamation of North and South West by Tinubu and Buhari will fall in to favour Tinubu and the Yoruba race.....

IGBOS MUST BE DEFEATED EVEN IF WE MUST SELL OUR INTEGRITY........Yoruba.(2015)
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
Monogamy:

The interview held in Abuja not Lagos. I expect u to know that basic fact
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by xelly: 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
Monogamy:

Your writeup appears you are running from piler to post.

What us your point?
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by duni04(m): 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
No electricity anywhere, criminals kidnapping people nationwide, boko haram capturing towns, ESN and IPOD destroying the East and Nigerians on Nairaland are arguing about why Tinubu and Buhari are keeping Malice!!!!
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by Cutie09(m): 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Tinubu, Akande and Oshogbo recently visit Buhari in Aso rock, no enmity between them.

Tinubu wasn't present at the inauguration because he wasn't around, his daughter was present though.

It's a no brainier!
You want Tinubu to be in Lagos so that you all can coordinate his assassination through protest (revolution) as you all tried to during senseless EndSARS protest?

His assassination in lagos??

Are u kidding me?
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by wislika2020: 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
Monogamy:

he did not make the statement here in Lagos.
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by Indispensable85(m): 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
Papers are really selling with Tinubu these days.
Obviously the most talked about political figure in Nigeria.
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by Cutie09(m): 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
Monogamy:

This one is still haulicinating.

Who let the dog out? Oya go back to your cage he don do.
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by blakkgino: 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
@Monogamy. The statement is " you cannot sit THERE in Lagos" It means he was specifically referring to someone in Lagos. If he said sit HERE it could infer he said that cos he was in Lagos at the time. No matter how they try to twist it we all know what he meant
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by insidelife22(m): 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
Monogamy:

you are the worst fool that this corntree of a nation has to offer.
can't you comment without mentioning your nemesis .
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by Bmaster(m): 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
Monogamy:

This one is still haulicinating.
you couldn't even spell hallucinating correctly,

I fear who no fear you
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by paulobi: 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
DFOmobolla:
I am not a fan of any politician but I dont like it when people misinterprete words for lack of adequate analysis.

Buhari said: the national convention would be held to determine the term of their election strategy in projection from bottom up, "so that members of the party, 'will feel they are involved in decision making', 'nobody is just sitting here in lagos asking them what to do."

:so that members of the party, will feel they are involved in decision making.
Perhaps some people thought they are not included in the decision making, hence the committee set up and the upcoming convention, so nobody will feel their opinion is not valued by the party.

Now why are people feeling excluded, why do they need a persuasion team(the committee) and an elaborate event (the convention) to feel included? They most have felt somebody 'working in group or alone' is pulling all the strings and making all the decisions, at their expense.

Hence: nobody is just sitting here in lagos and asking them what to do.
Definitely somebody thought they were being ask, by somebody sitting in lagos.

In other word the whole speech to me is a persuasion and reassurance to some publicly unidentified aggrieved party members.

In my opinion its a validation of influence not a discrediting of one. Cause it requires tremendous influence to make people powerful enough to have the hears of the president feel helpless and excluded from decision making.

No point assuming that the president is not aware of what he said.He just stylishly made his point.Besides, for the president to be in Lagos and Ahmed Bola Tinubu was not there,that speaks a lot to what is going on behind the scene.This is not the first time.He was warned but he didn't want to hear.We are waiting for the APC convention.
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by Mitsurugi(m): 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
Monogamy:

Boring... undecided
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by Jackson105: 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:
I don't know how Tinubu became so relevant in the scheme of political affairs in Nigeria.......

All he was to do is to convince the South West to vote Buhari into power as he had high regards then in Lagos not even the whole of South West.....

South West only agreed to the slavery as he promised them that after Buhari , he will be the President of Nigeria which inturn makes a Yoruba man the President .......
That was how he became famous in the whole of South West as their support was just to get them the Presidential seat

Tinubu never played any difficult role in making that come to reality as he knows his tribe so well, with his body language, it was achieved .....

But the issue now is what has the Fulani North and the North has for Tinubu......

Only 2023 will tell if this amalgamation of North and South West by Tinubu and Buhari will fall in to favour Tinubu and the Yoruba race.....

IGBOS MUST BE DEFEATED EVEN IF WE MUST SELL OUR INTEGRITY........Yoruba.(2015)

You need sense urgently. Even defeated Jonathan has move on, you can keep crying
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by Dobodobo04: 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
Without Tinubu, Buhari wouldn’t have been president!! Yes, I said it. Buhari made several attempts on his own to no avail. I’m surprised that Tinubu went for Buhari ( a bigot), when there were more formidable aspirants in the north. A 70+ bigot won’t change overnight just because he wears Igbo attire and says the right things during meetings and campaigns. With Buhari, you know what you signing into because the writing is on the wall. Buhari was part of Abacha’s government that was hounding Yoruba politicians, and killing them one by one. Still, Tinubu and his henchmen with short memory went to drag a regional champion and a bigot to come and become their newly formed party’s flag bearer. This Buhari guy truncated a democratic government, and has always threatened the country with violence anytime his CPC party loses.

So with that being said, why would Tinubu still go dig him out?

Let’s say there is a fallout between Buhari and Tinubu, which happens between politician, the last thing thing you would want is for that flag bearer of your party to be this incompetent. It’s double blow for APC and the country.

I have nothing against the Fulanis, they have sacrificed a great deal for Nigeria just like any tribe but Buhari isn’t their very best representative. They have more competent folks among them that could do 100 times better than Buhari if Tinubu had gone for any of them. Yaradua (RIP), blessed with humility and kindness was on a good path until death took him away. He negotiated with the Niger delta militants and waged war against the insurgents. Now, that’s a good Fulani man who isn’t willing to show partiality and believed in one Nigeria in words and action.

This demented Buhari is hated not because he is from a specific tribe but just because he is very incompetent!! Buhari is slow, out of ideas, a bigot, and selfish. I hope Tinubu learns next time or I hope upcoming Tinubu protégés learn next time.

1 Like

Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jackson105:

You need sense urgently. Even defeated Jonathan has move on, you can keep crying

Crying?...go to Ibadan and see how people cry.....
Am here taking my Heineken beer and goat meat....have fun if you must live ...

Check my Signature and see more fun bro....
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by Likasite: 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
For Quite a Number Of Reasons, I Must Commend The Jagaban

He Is a Resilient And Committed Fellow Calculative And Manipulative

Bloke Ain't Going Down Easy
If He Was Ever Going Down In The First Place

In Truth, He Is a Hundred Steps Ahead
Really Interesting Time, 2023.
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by bottlewater1(m): 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
festacman:
At the beginning of APC, Tinubu smartly made some moves that put APC structure in key states of the federation under the control of his loyalists. For example, recall that in build up to 2015 election, one of Tinubu's political offices in Lagos was raided by DSS under Jonathan and APC membership materials were seized. So, in effect, Tinubu controlled the master membership register. Now, some interests spearheaded by Atiku Bagudu, Malami, Mai Bala Buni, Amaechi etc who are determined to challenge Tinubu for presidential ticket in APC knew that the first step to be level with Tinubu the master strategist is to scatter his pre-2015 advantage. Naturally, President Buhari bought into it.

The truth is that Tinubu is aware of this and I am sure he has developed counter strategies.

It's all politics, folks!

Alaye God bless you
Truth be told am yet to see anyone one in Nigeria who is politically strong and tactical like tinubu Buhari is just decieving himself unless tinubu does not want the no 1 seat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing / Betta Edu: Why I Approved Payment Of ₦‎585 Million Into A Private Account / Tinubu Returns To Nigeria from UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.