Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Uber Driver, 2 Traffickers, ATBU Student Caught With Cocaine, 3kg Skunk (Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uber Driver, 2 Traffickers, ATBU Student Caught With Cocaine, 3kg Skunk (Pics) (36793 Views)

15 Passengers Missing, Driver, 2 Others Escape As Gunmen Attack Bus In Taraba / ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers / Suspected Phone Thieves Stab Final Year ATBU Student To Death In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Driver, 2 Traffickers, ATBU Student Caught With Cocaine, 3kg Skunk (Pics) by cayorday89(m): 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
vincentjk:
To get money good o

If na all these celebs now dey use private jets move their stuffs nobody go even search dem sef choi

Make money o, e get why
Re: Uber Driver, 2 Traffickers, ATBU Student Caught With Cocaine, 3kg Skunk (Pics) by cayorday89(m): 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
vincentjk:
To get money good o

If na all these celebs now dey use private jets move their stuffs nobody go even search dem sef choi

Make money o, e get why
How many celebs can afford private jets, and I have always thought about this, but I doubt they are not always searched.. Oga Naptu any lead on this, are the rich people and Pastors with private jets excluded from drugs search at airports across the world?
Re: Uber Driver, 2 Traffickers, ATBU Student Caught With Cocaine, 3kg Skunk (Pics) by Love4mikids(f): 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
The second picture seems to be the Uber guy.His face depicts "I wasn't informed properly". They should please look into his case and see what they can do for him.
Re: Uber Driver, 2 Traffickers, ATBU Student Caught With Cocaine, 3kg Skunk (Pics) by Gbagura: 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
When igbo was saying they were able to come of the £20 given to them after the Civil War in flying colors with business all over the country, they achieved that through cocaine.

Dont take them seriously henceforth
Re: Uber Driver, 2 Traffickers, ATBU Student Caught With Cocaine, 3kg Skunk (Pics) by DanielPop(m): 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
Yoruba, the greatest skull miners ever! I bow for una, with my eyes wide open! grin
thebosstrevor1:
That one with big "peniis", now Nigerian girls will see him thinking he has a big gbola in his pants, not knowing that na cocain full there grin grin

The nationals of biafra must be among....Those ones can swallow anything in their stomach, they can even swallow spare part filled with cocaine.....igbo amaka, the best swallower grin grin
Re: Uber Driver, 2 Traffickers, ATBU Student Caught With Cocaine, 3kg Skunk (Pics) by Franzinni: 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
He hid it near his plick! Haha
Re: Uber Driver, 2 Traffickers, ATBU Student Caught With Cocaine, 3kg Skunk (Pics) by Orpe7(m): 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
The day biafra gets their freedom from nigeria is the very day the US of A will blacklist the country as a drug trafficking country
Dem use trafficking swear for them ni

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver, 2 Traffickers, ATBU Student Caught With Cocaine, 3kg Skunk (Pics) by usmanktg2(m): 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
fergie0o1:

Atleast I can now see the advantage of having a small prick
Re: Uber Driver, 2 Traffickers, ATBU Student Caught With Cocaine, 3kg Skunk (Pics) by Kingfragz: 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
The Uber guy fi no no wetin dey d package oooo....poor guy
Re: Uber Driver, 2 Traffickers, ATBU Student Caught With Cocaine, 3kg Skunk (Pics) by Gjmff: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Uber Driver, 2 Traffickers, ATBU Student Caught With Cocaine, 3kg Skunk (Pics) by jaxxy(m): 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
Patrioticman007:
What a tribal trade, from the dotards in a circle. They never change, imagine these cocaine pushers must have been the sponsorers of Unknown gun men busy killing our security agents. Karma will flush out Nigeria's enemies one by one. The minister of interior, should make arrangement for visa free travel to those countries that hang drug pushers to death, so that by 2050 the tribe indulging in drugs pushing will become extinct on the face of earth.

Use this same energy to talk about fulani terrorist bandits and herdsmen. Show us ure a real patriot.
Re: Uber Driver, 2 Traffickers, ATBU Student Caught With Cocaine, 3kg Skunk (Pics) by Joydan95: 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
That one with big "peniis", now Nigerian girls will see him thinking he has a big gbola in his pants, not knowing that na cocain full there grin grin

The nationals of biafra must be among....Those ones can swallow anything in their stomach, they can even swallow spare part filled with cocaine.....igbo amaka, the best swallower grin grin
IPOB will come for you angry
Re: Uber Driver, 2 Traffickers, ATBU Student Caught With Cocaine, 3kg Skunk (Pics) by DedeNkem: 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
CUMIN:
When the biafranistan people are gone we won't be having such cases again

If you terrorists let them go?
Re: Uber Driver, 2 Traffickers, ATBU Student Caught With Cocaine, 3kg Skunk (Pics) by vincentjk(m): 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
cayorday89:

How many celebs can afford private jets, and I have always thought about this, but I doubt they are not always searched.. Oga Naptu any lead on this, are the rich people and Pastors with private jets excluded from drugs search at airports across the world?

These guys use private jets so how do you start searching them?

Today wizkid arrived in a private jet and obi cubana welcomed him, who wan begin dey search them and their crew for there again.

They can carry arms and any stuff they like codedly.
Re: Uber Driver, 2 Traffickers, ATBU Student Caught With Cocaine, 3kg Skunk (Pics) by cayorday89(m): 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
vincentjk:

These guys use private jets so how do you start searching them?

Today wizkid arrived in a private jet and obi cubana welcomed him, who wan begin dey search them and their crew for there again.

They can carry arms and any stuff they like codedly.
We never can be sure, and I am concerned about celebrities traveling across nations not within their country. It has always been my thought and would like to know this..
Re: Uber Driver, 2 Traffickers, ATBU Student Caught With Cocaine, 3kg Skunk (Pics) by vincentjk(m): 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
cayorday89:

We never can be sure, and I am concerned about celebrities traveling across nations not within their country. It has always been my thought and would like to know this..

These guys are influential so they can connive with the airpot officials or police and go their way in these European countries.

See bro, just have money and be influential then you'll enjoy what they call freedom.
Re: Uber Driver, 2 Traffickers, ATBU Student Caught With Cocaine, 3kg Skunk (Pics) by techrable: 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
Re: Uber Driver, 2 Traffickers, ATBU Student Caught With Cocaine, 3kg Skunk (Pics) by dumodust(m): 11:29pm On Jun 13, 2021

Re: Uber Driver, 2 Traffickers, ATBU Student Caught With Cocaine, 3kg Skunk (Pics) by Olayetan(m): 5:30am On Jun 14, 2021
Tingotoe:
One day please carry a passenger with drugs in your uber, get caught and explain to the authorities that you've got nothing to do with it. We will come and visit you in your cell

You expect me to frisk my rider or their package to know what's on them or inside the package before i let them into my car?
Re: Uber Driver, 2 Traffickers, ATBU Student Caught With Cocaine, 3kg Skunk (Pics) by Judenzuruike: 5:59am On Jun 14, 2021
Lesson for the day,always insist to know and see what's in the package especially when it's a delivery.
Re: Uber Driver, 2 Traffickers, ATBU Student Caught With Cocaine, 3kg Skunk (Pics) by Judenzuruike: 6:01am On Jun 14, 2021
So which would you prefer,your enemy in jail or you asking your rider to declare what's in the package.
Olayetan:

You expect me to frisk my rider or their package to know what's on them or inside the package before i let them into my car?
Re: Uber Driver, 2 Traffickers, ATBU Student Caught With Cocaine, 3kg Skunk (Pics) by Tingotoe: 10:48am On Jun 14, 2021
Olayetan:

No I expect you to get caught and try explaining to the authorities about how innocent you are
Re: Uber Driver, 2 Traffickers, ATBU Student Caught With Cocaine, 3kg Skunk (Pics) by Olayetan(m): 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
Tingotoe:
No I expect you to get caught and try explaining to the authorities about how innocent you are

You be clown.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m / Nigerian Pilot Faces 10 Years In Prison For Trafficking Cocaine With A PJ / Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.