Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,736 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House (96619 Views)

Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis / Photo Of A Man Found In A Bottle In Ghana, Floating In A River / Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House by zeusdgrt(m): 6:23am On Jun 15, 2021
PrincessGlow:

You are the dull one. How do you know all these things? Were you there? Simple magic trick. He obtained all these things somehow - which gave him the confidence to go on. Let me bury a bottle and let's see him say where I buried it
Read ur statement and confirm to urself cz foolishness and stupidity is an office and is nice u are occupying it very well so continue thinking gibberish is ur office.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House by Burruchaga71(m): 6:38am On Jun 15, 2021
daddytime:
Miscreant charlatan of a prophet.

He should have used the guy's recent picture.

Poor woman...dem go chop her tire.
. Even the bottle is still fresh... Useless ppl every where.
Re: Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House by prommy(f): 7:09am On Jun 15, 2021
I am suspecting the pastor. Was the bottle washed,i doubt it. Then the bottle is too neat to have been under ground for years. I refuse to accept this.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House by Chigold101(m): 7:29am On Jun 15, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
Hehehehe ... Ndi village people di mean
And the bottle cock is still this new...

That so called pastor has more explanations to give if na me be this guy.
Re: Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House by Chigold101(m): 7:30am On Jun 15, 2021
prommy:
I am suspecting the pastor. Was the bottle washed,i doubt it. Then the bottle is too neat to have been under ground for years. I refuse to accept this.
See how neat the cock is...
Re: Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House by HRMK: 7:56am On Jun 15, 2021
HALLELUYAH!!!
Re: Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House by MattFreeman007(m): 8:01am On Jun 15, 2021
Na lie ooooo.... That is their way, na those criminal church people buried that bottle, trust me. They have done things like that, at my village, no mind them. Criminals of the century. Okay, see how fresh that bottle cover is, and you should then imagine how bottle cover buried for just two years should be looking...!!
Re: Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House by descarado: 8:18am On Jun 15, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed embarassed I wouldn't be surprised if it was the pastor that planted that "evidence" there, these hungry scammers will go to any length to deceive and scam ignorant Nigerians of their money, revelation my foot.
kiss
Re: Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House by PrincessGlow: 9:12am On Jun 15, 2021
zeusdgrt:

Read ur statement and confirm to urself cz foolishness and stupidity is an office and is nice u are occupying it very well so continue thinking gibberish is ur office.

Stop believing nonsense. That's what's keeping African backwards. When there is a possibility that something that doesn't make logical sense is a trick, believe it is a trick. Also stop believing things like that a buried bottle can stop someone from completing a building!
Re: Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House by ceeceeuwa: 9:15am On Jun 15, 2021
Staged! Who no know, no know...
Re: Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:45am On Jun 15, 2021
Dramatist personnel every where in collaboration with yahoo pastors. Don't believe any thing you read easily!/

He that planted that bottle had done a serious working format.

Until somebody can redeem this country like moses did to the Egyptians, no nobody should claim to have a direct revelation from GOD o!!!!!
Re: Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House by miraculousGod(m): 10:49am On Jun 15, 2021
people that believe fake prophets hardly go far in life. They spend their earnings fighting enemies that dont exist. That bottle must have been planted by the prophet.
pastors now pay actors and actresses to come and stage miracles.
Re: Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House by billyG(m): 11:47am On Jun 15, 2021
It look like those "village people" na SE dey full pass.
Re: Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House by harmony75: 11:48am On Jun 15, 2021
Thank GOD he's set free
Re: Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House by makavelli80(m): 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
I expected to see human body inside bottle
Re: Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House by zeusdgrt(m): 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Stop believing nonsense. That's what's keeping African backwards. When there is a possibility that something that doesn't make logical sense is a trick, believe it is a trick. Also stop believing things like that a buried bottle can stop someone from completing a building!
There's a world deeper than u think,ur ignorance and shallow thought is k for you.
Re: Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House by Ikembasunda1(m): 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
Use your head, I repeat, use your head. Old picture in a new bottle with clean cover.
Re: Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House by DedeNkem: 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
A setup by the pastor! Pastors are criminals!!
Re: Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House by Akhee: 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

An old photo of a Turkey-based Nigerian man, Obiora Kingsley Anaedo, was allegedly found inside a bottle that was buried in front of his building site, Reports.

An Enugu based pastor, Prophet Nnamdi Onwuka, who disclosed this on Tuesday, June 8, to , accused a family member of burying an old photo of Obiora inside a bottlel.

Read his post as Obtained By Below:

"Yesterday Monday I went to a family deliverance breakthrough in Orlu Imo State. During the prayer a revelation was said of "Obiora Kingsley Anaedo" who happened to be in Turkey for 9years now.

"Yes Papa you're right sir: the mother reply, Papa for over 9years that my only son has not returned home (she shout with tears)

"Listen, he had a house which he's building, and until this moment no way out to finished it no way in to complete it, a family member who is his half brother from his father had sponsor his tears in that house... (The family go ahead as we match the night at Obiora new site while the holy ghost direct us, Lol and behold at the front of the building as they dig the ground a bottle with picture inside it was found, it was OBIORA picture when he was little) Jesus Christ!!!

"What a wicked generation today. Fire prayer was made and solutions was given instantly. As we burn the rest of mess that tied the family with solutions given, yesterday was a very joyful celebration of freedom to this family even their first daughter who couldn't got married a message to go ahead with the man asking her hands in marriage was given even at the age of 31 age."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=315317636813655&id=100050062628302
Abeg make una update us if OBIORA comes back ooo

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House by PrincessGlow: 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
zeusdgrt:

There's a world deeper than u think,ur ignorance and shallow thought is k for you.

Yet that "world deeper than u think" did not prevent small Britain from defeating and colonizing Nigeria and India. All they needed were guns. It also has not helped Africa make an inch of progress. Let's try believing in things that make logical sense instead of focusing on "world deeper than u think"!
Re: Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House by zeusdgrt(m): 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Yet that "world deeper than u think" did not prevent small Britain from defeating and colonizing Nigeria and India. All they needed were guns. It also has not helped Africa make an inch of progress. Let's try believing in things that make logical sense instead of focusing on "world deeper than u think"!
That's why I will allow you wallow in ur ignorance, continue.
Re: Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House by Positiveme2020: 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2021
daddytime:

Scam prophet.
Re: Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House by PrincessGlow: 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
zeusdgrt:

That's why I will allow you wallow in ur ignorance, continue.

You'd seem the one wallowing in ignorance. The same ignorance that has kept Africa in stone age. STOP BELIEVING NONSENSE!!
Re: Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House by zeusdgrt(m): 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
PrincessGlow:

You'd seem the one wallowing in ignorance. The same ignorance that has kept Africa in stone age. STOP BELIEVING NONSENSE!!
Like I said continue.
Re: Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House by mutter(f): 9:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
Should we swallow this with a pinch of salt?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZWlzhGUZhM
Re: Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House by Ilekokonit: 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
daddytime:

I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually the prophet who after asking the guys mum for his photo then goes behind her back to put the photo in a bottle and bury it at the site at midnight.

With Nigerian Prophets, Pastors, Bishops etc, to me, they are guilty first before they have to then prove their innocence.

Even according to the Bible, ALL Prophets And Priests Practice Deceit And Are Greedy for Gain.

Jeremiah 6:13 (NIV) - From the least to the greatest, all are greedy for gain; prophets and priests alike, all practice deceit .

2 Peter 2:3 - In their greed these teachers will exploit you with fabricated stories .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth / Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleman's Snapchat Video Screenshots Released / This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.