Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award (49324 Views)

Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) / Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar / Pastor Steps On Church Member To Perform Deliverance - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Sagtop: 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
A prominent igbo muslim man, Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam took to his facebook page to Congratulate his mother as she was given ambassador of christ award in catholic Church. He also pray that God should lead her to islam soon.

This is how religion should be practiced, not hatred or violence

Check the picture below

Congratulations to you my lovely Mother Mama S.A Orjiegbulam, for your new Award as Ambassador of Scared Heart of Jesus....
My prayer is may God make you understand that Islam is Total submittion to the will of God....
Amen...

https://www./512730852084396/permalink/4370891262934983/

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
I just love igbo muslims. They are more tolerant than igbo catholics, pentecostal and igbo jews.

I will never forget my stay in Enugu and Ebonyi. Abubakar Musa Nnamdi, may God keep on blessing you anywhere you are... You made me enjoy my stay in igbo land.

264 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
He wasn't even born muslim?

The mother suppose to be a muslim but rather a woman of faith and light to the world.

Mama your son is in his highest phase of darkness.

Without been told even the Muhammed attached to his name wasn't given to him by you.

361 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Oharina(m): 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
Both son and mother are brainwashed people. We Africans by default aren't religious by nature. I hope my mum will one day see reasons with me and abandon christianity and live a free life

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

The mother suppose to be a muslim but rather a woman of faith and light to the world.

Without been told even the Muhammed attached to his name wasn't given to him by you.

Most of you igbo Christians are extremist.

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
Sagtop:
A prominent igbo muslim man, Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam took to his facebook page to Congratulate his mother as she was given ambassador of christ award in catholic Church. He also pray that God should lead her to islam soon.

This is how religion should be practiced, not hatred or violence

Check the picture below

https://www./512730852084396/permalink/4370891262934983/
Juliusmalema look at the word in bold

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Juliusmalema look at the word in bold

Liberalism is a sign of mental disorder. How can a boy of yesterday be leading her own mother who has seen light to darkness.

He wants to turn the old woman to terrorist at her age.

99 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Most of you igbo Christians are extremist.

It is not extremism but children of light.

46 Likes

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Officialgarri: 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I had a discussion with lady few days back and I remember explaining to her that christians are actually very intolerant and hence, extremists just like or even more than some Islamic worshippers.

The only difference between both religions' extremism is that, while one continues to spew hatred against the other in all ramifications, the other goes ahead to carry out massive attack.
I mean, virtually all terrorist organizations are Islamic.

A good christian must be able to tolerate other people's choice of religion but has only a duty try to win him to your view by words of encouragement.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by DankemzI(m): 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
Very liberal!
I see freedom of speech, religion and association in Biafra

9 Likes

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by IJOBA11: 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

BORORO TAQIYYA GANG

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Northernblood3: 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
A Christian mum with a head slamming son , no prob.

But will a head slamming Terrorist mum or Dad ever allow his or her child to convert to Christianity?

Now you see why we must put a halt to Islam in Igbo land, it takes away our freedom of expression and choice. Our parents tried to resist Terrorism, Are we now going to allow Terrorists to bring confusion and death to the generations to come?

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Ojiofor: 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I just love igbo muslims. They are more tolerant than igbo catholics, pentecostal and igbo jews.

I will never forget my stay in Enugu and Ebonyi. Abubakar Musa Nnamdi, may God keep on blessing you anywhere you are... You made me enjoy my stay in igbo land.

Does Igbo muslims have a choice than to be nice considering they are a tiny minority?
You know the true colors of a man when he is in position of power and money.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by esnbrutality: 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
YOU DECODED THE FULANI SCOUNDREL...

IJOBA11:
BORORO TAQIYYA GANG

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by BKayy: 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
Everybody is free to choose where he wants to belong to but trying to impose your stupidity on 99.99% of the population or trying to seek a special privilege because of your stupid decision if what will be dealt with extreme prejudice.
He is welcome to try nonsense in Igboland. Even his Mother cannot save him.
The majority over stupidity

13 Likes

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by BKayy: 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
IJOBA11:
BORORO TAQIYYA GANG
You know them
Juluismalama=Mekaboy=Ojiofor
Little Taqqiya geng

13 Likes

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Ojiofor: 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
BKayy:

You know them
Juluismalama=Mekaboy=Ojiofor
Little Taqqiya geng

Have you joined IJOBA?
Ngwanu well done.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by MrMaestro: 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

It is not extremism but children of light.
I'm sure Muslims and Boko Haram say the same.

4 Likes

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
MrMaestro:

I'm sure Muslims and Boko Haram say the same.

Their business.

I cannot be yoked with them.

4 Likes

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Hyperchi(m): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
for the confused fools, where is the religion tolerance u gave does drinking beer and the sellers. why not create a Christian court up north and allow Christian to be judge there.
u will come here to preach what u don't allow and practice. make one wrong statement in kano and ur head go DA ground

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

There are no Igbo Muslims, period.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Karlovych: 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
shocked shocked shocked There's nothing vultures won't see on a bbq grill

10 Likes

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by MrMaestro: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

There are no Igbo Muslims, period.
Did you not see the OP?

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by MrMaestro: 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Their business.

I cannot be yoked with them.

Two sides of the same coin. Funny enough, Igbo Muslims are much more pleasant and tolerant than Igbo christians. They are a special set of people.

21 Likes

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
MrMaestro:

Two sides of the same coin. Funny enough, Igbo Muslims are much more pleasant and tolerant than Igbo christians. They are a special set of people.

Liberalism is a sign of mental disorder.

4 Likes

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Rugaria: 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
Useless son..

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by VEXT: 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
When we archive Biafra we will chase all of you away.. Don't want terrorists!!!

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by Sagtop: 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
Seun, lalasticlala and other mods should check this out
Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by IgweOfNnewi: 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
Igbo Muslim are better than igbo Christian

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by vincentjk(m): 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

Oga na lie

Go sidown jawe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award by BigSarah(f): 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
Inappropriate title, a Muslim is a Muslim...
More blessings to the family

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo And His Two Sons / Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) / Parents React To Photo Of Their Son With A Python. Pray For His Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.