Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,002 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Career Advice - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Career Advice (291 Views)

Career Advice: Should I Leave The Private Sector For The Public Sector? / 5 Career Advice You Should Absolutely Ignore / Best Career Advice Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Career Advice by haardhekunle: 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
Hi guys... I will be as brief as I can in this my narration, please I need a piece of advice.. I am a graduate searching for job, I had traveled to FCT to look for greener pastures but nothing comes out for over 8-months.. During that time, my friend called me to join him so that he can teach me digital skills like data analysis, data science, programming, back end developer and front end developer.. he even said I will be learning, earning and growing with him in his institute. he said I will be living with him, feeding together, earning together. when I got back from Abuja I did a teaching interview and I was offered 25k to teach SSS2&3 chemistry, Basic science Jss3 and practical chemistry SSS2&3 weekends. I also did npower biometric, hoping I am picked for the job.. I just need your advice maybe I should go and learn or take the teaching job.. Thanks... Moderators please help me push it to the front page.. it is urgent.
Re: Career Advice by CrazyMan(m): 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
I'll advice you to learn the digital skills your friend is proposing to teach you. 25k is peanuts compared to what you'll be making once finish learning those packages. Besides teaching is what you can always do anywhere you find yourself, it's not something that should make you halt any plans of acquiring relevant skills.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

BEST Business Analysis CBAP/CCBA Training In Port Harcourt ... / Registration Closes Tomorrow: A Youth Competition On Affordable Housing Design / What They Don't Tell You About Enterpreneurship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.