Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

How To Deactivate My Facebook Messenger Account - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Deactivate My Facebook Messenger Account (504 Views)

How To Deactivate Existing B1/b2 Visa Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deactivate My Facebook Messenger Account by Majestic77(m): 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
Hi guys,
Please don’t judge me with what I’m about to say.
I am a guy that traveled to Australia in 2017 to do my masters. But my problem is from people from Nigeria, I’m naturally a very friendly person, so I have heaps of friends, but this has been to my detriment at the moment. Recently I’m afraid to open my Facebook messenger, because all that is left there are people that I use to know begging me for money. I’m not selfish or heart hardened, believe you me i usually send $100 every week to Nigeria whenever I get my weekly pay just to solve people’s problems. But as it stands now I’m frustrated and depressed because of the amount of money begging in my messenger, I can’t continue like this at all, I can’t fix the world by myself. I have the heart to give but this is way too much for me now. Nobody ask me how I’m doing over here and know nobody cares to engage in meaningful chats with me. It’s all about money straight away and I’m sick and fed of this, I just want to delete my Facebook, messenger and Instagram. I know things are tough in Nigeria but these guys are choking the life out of me. Please guys in abroad how have you been able to manage this. I’m so so so tired. I can’t seem to delete my messenger without deleting Facebook permanently, which is not what I want to do. Guys help suggest I can survive with these heavy load people have placed on my young shoulder.
Re: How To Deactivate My Facebook Messenger Account by Raymond0008(m): 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
Always go offline(turn your online button to offline) and don’t post pictures.

1 Like

Re: How To Deactivate My Facebook Messenger Account by millie0: 11:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
ac7619710 you emailed me, why?
Re: How To Deactivate My Facebook Messenger Account by Plut01: 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2021

[s]Why delete your social media account when can give them out for clean up..... Them go clean am sotey Nah Oyimbo name and pictures you go see there by the second day which gives you the excuse that they were hacked.[/s]

Well, just go to the setting on Facebook and click 'Permanently delete account' option. Your account will be deleted.

Re: How To Deactivate My Facebook Messenger Account by millie0: 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2021
@Lekiboboe

Sorry for the stress.

Can you contact me on WhatsApp @08061983022

I have a few questions.

Thank you.

PS. If you don't want to, please inform me so I don't keep expecting you.

@Lekiboboe

(1) (Reply)

Migration: Australia Versus Canada And USA / How Difficult Is To Win A Scholarship To Study Economics Degree Abroad / Fleeing Passengers Shut Down Busy Spanish Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.