Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,796 members, 7,806,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Please How Do I Get My Account Credited By Kuda Bank? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please How Do I Get My Account Credited By Kuda Bank? (1819 Views)

Avoid Kuda Bank / Kuda Bank Safe And Legit? / Get Your Account Credited And Yourself Protected While Social Distancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Get My Account Credited By Kuda Bank? by Mayour11(m): 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
Please how do I get my account credited by Kuda Bank?

This is my story in detail...

I made a deposit of #30,000 over the counter at a Zenith bank branch in line with the deposit at partner bank option of adding money to my Kuda account on Friday 4th June 2021. The teller told me that the money had been successfully lodged into Kuda's account with the bank but it wasn't reflecting in my account. I chatted them up and I wasn't getting any response.

I waited till around Wednesday and went back to Zenith bank to confirm if the money was actually lodged. It was confirmed again on the system that it is in the account of Kuda bank. I tried chatting them up again and a certain person replied and I gave him all the details. After this, he requested for a snapshot of the stamped bank teller, I showed him but he didn't reply anymore.

On Thursday again, I was opportune to get a response from another person at Kuda and the process was repeated. After the snapshot this time, she promised me that I will be credited within 24 hours which should be Friday. Up till now, I haven't been credited.

I have mailed them and they didn't respond. What else do you think I can do please?
Re: Please How Do I Get My Account Credited By Kuda Bank? by Duru9(m): 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2021
Go back to zenith and tell them to remove it from kuda
Re: Please How Do I Get My Account Credited By Kuda Bank? by Mayour11(m): 8:07am On Jun 14, 2021
Duru9:

Please, is that possible?
So I can go there tomorrow and do that.
Re: Please How Do I Get My Account Credited By Kuda Bank? by Mayour11(m): 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
Duru9:

Hello everyone,
I want to update this thread so that anyone seeing it can be easily guided on how to actually get their funds if they find themselves in this kind of situation.
Thank you Duru9 for the advice, but it's not possible to get money from an account after it has been credited without the person's consent. I got to know that at Zenith bank.

I want to inform you that my account has been credited today with the money I deposited at Zenith bank.

This is what I did to get the account credited. After series of unreplied messages and emails. I went online today to search for the complaints mail of the central bank of Nigeria. And I sent a mail to Kuda bank and copied the central bank of Nigeria. That's all I did. I got my money in less than 1 hour.

I just felt like putting this here so that others can learn how to get back there money from these people.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get My Account Credited By Kuda Bank? by Elsueno: 5:16am On Jun 17, 2021
undecided

Those kuda people are shady as hell, I don't even use my account with them anymore
Re: Please How Do I Get My Account Credited By Kuda Bank? by somehow: 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
Please, can you share the official email of CBN you copied?

I have almost 500k hanging with them for like 4 days now.

Mayour11:

Hello everyone,
I want to update this thread so that anyone seeing it can be easily guided on how to actually get their funds if they find themselves in this kind of situation.
Thank you Duru9 for the advice, but it's not possible to get money from an account after it has been credited without the person's consent. I got to know that at Zenith bank.

I want to inform you that my account has been credited today with the money I deposited at Zenith bank.

This is what I did to get the account credited. After series of unreplied messages and emails. I went online today to search for the complaints mail of the central bank of Nigeria. And I sent a mail to Kuda bank and copied the central bank of Nigeria. That's all I did. I got my money in less than 1 hour.

I just felt like putting this here so that others can learn how to get back there money from these people.
Re: Please How Do I Get My Account Credited By Kuda Bank? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
Your letter format including CBN address will suffice, please.
Re: Please How Do I Get My Account Credited By Kuda Bank? by somehow: 6:51am On Jul 05, 2021
Finally reversed.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get My Account Credited By Kuda Bank? by Mayour11(m): 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
somehow:

contactcbn@cbn.gov.ng
cpd@cbn.gov.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Get My Account Credited By Kuda Bank? by Tundeprintz: 11:56am On Jan 29, 2022
Mayour11:

Hello everyone,

Good day, I'm having this same issue. But I can't understand how you explained the solution. Could you be a bit more explanatory pls. I'M lost on what you meant by "copied the central bank of nigeria"

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get My Account Credited By Kuda Bank? by Tundeprintz: 11:57am On Jan 29, 2022
somehow:

Pls was this issue rectified? And how did you go about it, kindly help a brother
Re: Please How Do I Get My Account Credited By Kuda Bank? by Mayour11(m): 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
Tundeprintz:

Good day, I'm having this same issue. But I can't understand how you explained the solution. Could you be a bit more explanatory pls. I'M lost on what you meant by "copied the central bank of nigeria"

When sending mail, there is a space for cc.
Just input CBN mail address there and send.
I can't remember the email address but use like two, cpd@cbn... I'm not very sure but something around that.
Re: Please How Do I Get My Account Credited By Kuda Bank? by somehow: 6:38am On Feb 03, 2022
Tundeprintz:

Pls was this issue rectified? And how did you go about it, kindly help a brother

Did nothing except emailing support and it was rectified later.
Re: Please How Do I Get My Account Credited By Kuda Bank? by Tundeprintz: 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
Mayour11:

When sending mail, there is a space for cc.
Just input CBN mail address there and send.
I can't remember the email address but use like two, cpd@cbn... I'm not very sure but something around that.
Thanks , sorted
Re: Please How Do I Get My Account Credited By Kuda Bank? by Tundeprintz: 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
somehow:

Did nothing except emailing support and it was rectified later.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Ponzi Scheme Alert - Beware / How I Turned N50,000 To 5.7 Million In 8 Months / How To Invest In Gold: Different Ways To Buy And Invest In Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.