Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Open Letter To The Delta State Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Open Letter To The Delta State Government (685 Views)

28 Killed, Dozens Wounded As Herdsmen Open Fire Inside Catholic Church In Ondo / Fulani Herdsmen Open Farm Gate, Graze Cows On Planted Crops / Court Declares Prince Ned Nwoko Winner Of The Delta North PDP Primary Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Open Letter To The Delta State Government by Robisky001(m): 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
Just imagine the audacity these miscreants and God-forsaken killer herdsmen are exercising in a strange land just because they have their patron at the helm of affairs. I trust the security agents to remain docile and ineffective as well since it is coming from the sacred region.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Open Letter To The Delta State Government by LUGBE: 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2021
Well
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Open Letter To The Delta State Government by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
I don taya too complain.. For all the matter and palava wea no get root matter.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Open Letter To The Delta State Government by Wronggee(m): 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
We are fully ready for anyone..... I believe area... Everybody with own character

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Open Letter To The Delta State Government by colorsofrainbow: 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
Pantami wrote this for them...
I can confirm

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Open Letter To The Delta State Government by Danybest: 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
This is highly a call for war, we are waiting for your useless people, delta no be Benue oo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Open Letter To The Delta State Government by ggood: 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
Empty threatening, A United South will finish this useless mofo

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Open Letter To The Delta State Government by Officialgarri: 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
Even Boko Haram with all their exposure, gadgets and connections can only manage to communicate little in Hausa and the rest in their religious language.

But here in Delta, Fulani can type with good English, print it and begin to paste everywhere but couldn't get a picture, rather, they used the cover picture of Boko Haram downloaded from Google to explain the bolded caption "Fulani Jihadist"

I'm not trying to say much, but this propaganda was planted by an unintelligent teenager who hasn't even clocked 18 years of age grin grin grin grin

What however amuses me the most are the comments here who believed such a joke grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Open Letter To The Delta State Government by ablejesus26(m): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ok so Delta people how far??
Make una no wait for them ooo.
Plan and catch them off guard.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Open Letter To The Delta State Government by Sunnybay7: 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
Am sure they won't want to waste their life. It baffles me how Buhari remains indifferent to the blood bath.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Open Letter To The Delta State Government by nairalandankrah: 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
Unbelievable!

(1) (Reply)

Namdi Kanu Is Not Nigeria's Problem-opinion / BREAKING: Federal High Court Declares Edozie Njoku Authentic APGA Nat’l Chairman / Legalized Robbery: PIB 30% Profits On Frontier Exploration In The North Basins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.