Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Are Women Actually The Weaker Sex? (pictures/video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women Actually The Weaker Sex? (pictures/video) (4533 Views)

The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) / Ugandan Married Woman Gets Stuck To Her Lover During Sex (Pictures) / Ladies, What Would You Say If His Dick Doesn't Rise During Sex?[PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Women Actually The Weaker Sex? (pictures/video) by Xenry: 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
We were raised to believe that women are the weaker sex, and that no man should hit them - no matter what they do.
If a man hits a woman back out of self defense, they will say he is a woman beater, and the public will come against the man even though he wasn't the one that started the fight. But when a woman hits a man and harass him, the public will keep quiet most of the time, for what exactly?
However, this belief has given some women the gut to challenge men and harass them, thinking that they won't fight back.
Watch the pictures and the videos below well, Is this what they called the 'weaker sex'? sad I don't know what the guy did, but this is pure harassment!
Well, the guy bleeped up shaaa! Imagine standing there doing nothing, but what could he do anyways? grin This is what "see finish" use to cause. Never let anyone see you finish abeg cheesy, and never trade your self-respect for anything wink.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OgxKZHqXGg

Modified: (Video removed)

Re: Are Women Actually The Weaker Sex? (pictures/video) by josh123(m): 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
I pity any girl make good try slap me first

2 Likes

Re: Are Women Actually The Weaker Sex? (pictures/video) by Cerebellum: 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
Lol, Ogbeni OP won make we click Link watch video...You're a realll dammmnn niggaagrin

Anyway, why will you slap me for no reason, bcoz you're a Lady??

I'm sorry, you will regret it and on a better and safer side, respect yourself and stay safe.

Iree o
Re: Are Women Actually The Weaker Sex? (pictures/video) by Cutehector(m): 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
Skit

1 Like

Re: Are Women Actually The Weaker Sex? (pictures/video) by Xenry: 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
Cerebellum:
Lol, Ogbeni OP won make we click Link watch video...You're a realll dammmnn niggaagrin

Anyway, why will you slap me for no reason, bcoz you're a Lady??

I'm sorry, you will regret it and on a better and safer side, respect yourself and stay safe.

Iree o
That is the link to the YouTube video of the fight. But you can leave the video if the pictures are enough for you.
Re: Are Women Actually The Weaker Sex? (pictures/video) by Cerebellum: 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
Xenry:
That is the link to the YouTube video of the fight. But you can leave the video if the pictures are enough for you.

Okay, sir
Re: Are Women Actually The Weaker Sex? (pictures/video) by Xenry: 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
Cutehector:
Skit
Which kain skit? Nawa for you ooh! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Women Actually The Weaker Sex? (pictures/video) by Sugardick: 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
Definitely a skit, only a dead man can allow that rubbish. chaii I still dey wait for that day wey one girl go say devil enter am come harrass me physically first chai I go too beat you

2 Likes

Re: Are Women Actually The Weaker Sex? (pictures/video) by MJBOLT: 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
from the little I understand,the girl found out he's cheating and asked him to take off the clothes she bought for him undecided I might be wrong, somebody should clarify.

1 Like

Re: Are Women Actually The Weaker Sex? (pictures/video) by Xenry: 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
Sugardick:
Definitely a skit, only a dead man can allow that rubbish. chaii I still dey wait for that day wey one girl go say devil enter am come harrass me physically first chai I go too beat you
I don't think it's a skit. You will agree with me that it's not a skit If you watch the full video apart from the one that was posted here.
Re: Are Women Actually The Weaker Sex? (pictures/video) by Sugardick: 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
Xenry:
I don't think it's a skit. You will agree with me that it's not a skit If you watch the full video apart from the one that was posted here.
You can't help it some of us are just too intelligent to know a skit even without opening the video
Re: Are Women Actually The Weaker Sex? (pictures/video) by Xenry: 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
josh123:
I pity any girl make good try slap me first
Asswear! I go show am how a bitch should be treated! sad
Re: Are Women Actually The Weaker Sex? (pictures/video) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
undecided
Re: Are Women Actually The Weaker Sex? (pictures/video) by Hintona(f): 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
Maybe for white people (they love to promote innocence and fragility in their women) women are the weaker sex but for black people it's not really true, you should see the way this my neighbour pounds her husband whenever they fight and she's not even fat sef grin
Re: Are Women Actually The Weaker Sex? (pictures/video) by sholikay(m): 8:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
Oboy...that slap enter..mi no Sabi beat woman,but if any lady try that slap on me,I go unleash all my terror on her,for her life she no go try am.
Re: Are Women Actually The Weaker Sex? (pictures/video) by SILENTandSMART2: 8:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
Aswear if i do a girl wrong she can't just raise dat furrking hand there's level to this shit.....

Nah the guy furrk up big time.......... My stature self.... grin
Re: Are Women Actually The Weaker Sex? (pictures/video) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
I hate gender based reasons, I effing hate it.
Re: Are Women Actually The Weaker Sex? (pictures/video) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
Hintona:
Maybe for white people (they love to promote innocence and fragility in their women) women are the weaker sex but for black people it's not really true, you should see the way this my neighbour pounds her husband whenever they fight and she's not even fat sef grin

Lol the man is letting him
Re: Are Women Actually The Weaker Sex? (pictures/video) by mosdii(m): 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Women Actually The Weaker Sex? (pictures/video) by bepositive11: 2:47am On Jun 14, 2021
I pity that guy. His behaviour is not normal though. He may have experienced some forms of abuse beforehand that tore him down

As for the topic, no one should beat anyone. Man or woman, it doesn't matter.
Re: Are Women Actually The Weaker Sex? (pictures/video) by traveluk: 7:47am On Jun 14, 2021
If you ask me who I go ask?

Anyway, say goodbye to 1 minutes sex. Be free from quick ejaculation. Contact me for SAMSU OIL. The only known remedy with no side effects: zero nine zero one one six three six three one one
Re: Are Women Actually The Weaker Sex? (pictures/video) by womenareapess: 10:03am On Jun 14, 2021
God bless the day a black woman will slap me angry
You won't even use that particular hand to wash your yansh again undecided

Baboons
Re: Are Women Actually The Weaker Sex? (pictures/video) by seanwilliam(m): 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
Xenry:
We were raised to believe that women are the weaker and never trade your self-respect for anything wink.[/i]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OgxKZHqXGg
Chai
Re: Are Women Actually The Weaker Sex? (pictures/video) by seanwilliam(m): 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
No woman will do that to you if she never see u finish ..

I’ll make sure UCH and LUTH Rejects her on that spot ..
Re: Are Women Actually The Weaker Sex? (pictures/video) by seanwilliam(m): 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
Sugardick:
You can't help it some of us are just too intelligent to know a skit even without opening the video
I’m not sure it’s a skit ..
Re: Are Women Actually The Weaker Sex? (pictures/video) by Lisara(f): 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

This is harsh, and you are definitely wrong sir.

It’s wrong for her to behave like that in the public, irrespective of what happened. We aren’t the violent species.

(1) (Reply)

+18: Is This a Hit or a Miss? [Picture] / What A Single Mother Moaned When I Had Sex Today / Your Friend's Wedding Or Boyfriend's Birthday Get Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.