Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

.... Just asking for a friend - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / .... Just asking for a friend (716 Views)

Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? / Stop Asking Nigerians To Write IELTS (Petition) / Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... Just asking for a friend by marymacwhite: 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
Re: .... Just asking for a friend by osato45: 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
marymacwhite:
Hello gurus in the house, I'm planning on going for a program in Canada and I came across a school I like which is a designated learning institute but this school doesn't offer post graduate work permit. I'd like to know the disadvantages or consequence(s) if I apply to the school.

Thanks
what is the duration of programme you want to do, look for Canada student visa thread to get more answers,

what I read on Canadian website was that if you undertake a programme that is less than 8 months, then the person is not eligible for postgraduate work permit
Re: .... Just asking for a friend by marymacwhite: 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ok. Thanks .
osato45:
what is the duration of programme you want to do, look for Canada student visa thread to get more answers,

what I read on Canadian website was that if you undertake a programme that is less than 8 months, then the person is not eligible for postgraduate work permit
Re: .... Just asking for a friend by marymacwhite: 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
[quote author=osato45 post=102685562] ...
Re: .... Just asking for a friend by marymacwhite: 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
[quote author=osato45 post=102685562] ...,.....

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian US Embassy Staff Calls Cops On Fellow Countryman Selling Food -pics / Fastest Way To Get Rich In The Uk. The Skill You Should Learn / Ban Of Okada, Sachet Water, Hawkers And Maybe Reduction Of Churches In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.