Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

How I Met Yobo-adeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Met Yobo-adeze (1234 Views)

Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) / “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde / Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Met Yobo-adeze by aloyemeka1: 8:46pm On May 04, 2011
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
[size=14pt]"How Joseph and I met, decided to get married and have a baby" - Adaeze Igwe Yobo[/size]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-FOeyJtYY9-A/Tb_vHfZOxaI/AAAAAAAACmc/V4dTV9V-4pQ/s400/286967239.jpg[/img]

"We met at an event in Abuja and it might have been love at first sight, though I had not noticed it. I did not know that it was something that would go far. I never thought I'd be married when I did. I was not then into the boyfriend thing. I was still discovering myself. But in the course of our phone chats, it was as if we had known each other for a long time. He left Nigeria and came back and overstayed this time and we were together. About a month after that, he started talking about marriage. He said he was serious and that he really loved me. I was already in love with him, so I thought about it and realized I had nothing to lose.

I told if he was serious, he needed to come see my mum. Two weeks after the discussion, he came to see my mum.
Joseph and I both immediately agreed on having a baby. Because we thought about it that what would our baby together look like, and also maybe if I got pregnant, everyone would know that we were serious about getting married.

He left for the UK and I was always going to the hospital every other time to find out if I was pregnant. Eventually I called him to tell him the good news, and on hearing the news, he told me he was getting me the next flight to Liverpool. Then we started planning for the wedding, but agreed to do a small wedding because there was no time to plan a big one. We had the wedding and a little ceremony and Joe left immediately the next day for the nation's cup.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-IXJFu3-AgRk/Tb_vxmCOiTI/AAAAAAAACmg/wXCdDMv-F4w/s400/1.jpg[/img]

Being a wife and mother at my age (21) was a bit difficult at first, especially for my husband. But fortunately he had so much patience and I have gotten loads of advise on how to go about it all, and when I put them to practice, they work. At the rate at which we are going and by God's grace, it's going to be much much better than how beautiful it is now.

Culled from Encomium magazine

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/05/how-joseph-and-i-met-decided-to-get.html
Re: How I Met Yobo-adeze by sulad82i(m): 8:51pm On May 04, 2011
Congrats to them
Re: How I Met Yobo-adeze by HighChief4(m): 10:28pm On May 04, 2011
The child is cute
Re: How I Met Yobo-adeze by mamagee3(f): 12:49am On May 05, 2011
She's beginning to talk too much these days. . .

Seriously, she needs to stay off the spotlight or she'll regret it in the future byt he time journalists starts accusing her of scandals just for the papers.

That's the only reason I admire munachi, she doesn't talk much and is scandal-free.
Re: How I Met Yobo-adeze by Nobody: 10:54am On May 06, 2011
Because we thought about it that what would our baby together look like, and also maybe if I got pregnant, everyone would know that we were serious about getting married

The dumbest mindset of the century. Why didn't she just tell us the baby entered quick jare

(1) (Reply)

................. / Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo Now An Evangelist !!! / Nollywood Actress, Taiwo Aromkun Delivers Twins In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.