Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel (57543 Views)

Ex-Israeli Prime Minister, Naftali Bennett, Joins Reserve Mobilisation / Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned / Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by kenzo25(m): 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
Pm Desinate Bennet is now the new ISREAL PM
JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel’s parliament has narrowly voted in favor of a new coalition government, ending Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s historic 12-year rule.

Naftali Bennett, a former ally of Netanyahu turned bitter rival, becomes prime minister, presiding over a diverse and fragile coalition comprised of eight parties with deep ideological differences. Netanyahu remains head of the Likud party and will hold the post of opposition leader.

Netanyahu sat silently during the vote. After it was approved, he stood up to leave the chamber, before turning around and shaking Bennett’s hand. A dejected Netanyahu, wearing a black medical mask, then sat down in the opposition leader’s chair.

Sunday’s vote, passed by a 60-59 margin, ended a two-year cycle of political paralysis in which the country held four elections.

Minutes later, Bennett was sworn into office, followed by members of the new Cabinet.

https://apnews.com/article/israel-middle-east-iran-nuclear-health-coronavirus-pandemic-deea22832a1cb2d95736f342958083fd

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by budaatum: 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
Yippee! No more Netanyahoo.
I am so delighted.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Zygosis: 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
Useless nation

65 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Vaughanlanrewaj: 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2021
Netanyahu caused a war to remain in power . It didn't work and he ended up in digrace. Now he can face his fraud and corruption cases.
I still cringe at his action of ordering Israeli police to go fire at unarmed fasting Muslim worshippers while praying inside the holy site mosque and during the holy month of Ramadan shocked He chose to fight his fellow man at a time he is aware the man is fasting and obviously weak physically, and he chose the one he has already conquered. Netanyahu is narcissistic!
No emotional intelligence and all brawn! The 11 days war and the subsequent loss of lives of, especially innocent children, was completely unnecessary.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. May God bless Isreal and Palestine . May God bless Nigeria my fatherland too.

202 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by cjudy(m): 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
Nice one

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by RichBoy247: 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
Zygosis:
Useless nation

Mind your UAR

350 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by RichBoy247: 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
budaatum:
I am so delighted.

Mind your business.

152 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by aryzgreat: 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
budaatum:
I am so delighted.

That will not stop Palestinian ass from being whooped if they fire missile into Israel like they do.

448 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by PAWG(m): 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
budaatum:
I am so delighted.

Yippee based on what? Enlighten me

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by PAWG(m): 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Netanyahu caused a war to remain in power . It didn't work and he ended up in digrace. Now he can face his fraud and corruption cases.
I still cringe at his action of ordering Israeli police to go fire at unarmed fasting Muslim worshippers while praying inside the holy site mosque and during the holy month of Ramadan shocked He chose to fight his fellow man at a time he is aware the man is fasting and obviously weak physically, and he chose the one he has already conquered. Netanyahu is narcissistic!
No emotional intelligence and all brawn! The 11 days war and the subsequent loss of lives of, especially innocent children, was completely unnecessary

You’re wrong

176 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by kenzo25(m): 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
kenzo25:
Pm Designate Bennet is now the new ISREAL PM
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Vaughanlanrewaj: 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
aryzgreat:

That will not stop Palestinian ass to be whooped if they throw missile like they do.

No Isreali PM will ever do what Netanyahu did. So I doubt if there will be such reprisal.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Xhuntra: 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
I pray he continues hitting those Palestinian terrorists as Benjamin did, Masha Allah, Amin!!

146 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Vaughanlanrewaj: 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
PAWG:

You’re wrong
Please indulge me sir. Which part of my comment is wrong sir. I truly want to know. I am a teachable person.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Gullah: 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
budaatum:
I am so delighted.
Lol, this anti Israel woman. Don't celebrate oh, you better go and read about Naftali Bennet, he is more hawkish and extremist than Netanyahu. Unlike Netanyahu, this new guy doesn't believe in the creation of any future Palestinian state, he says he will do everything within his power to make sure they never get a state. He also strongly hates the LGBTQ unlike Netanyahu that safeguarded their rights. I don't know what you are celebrating, this is just like jumping from the frying pan into the fire for your type.

330 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by aryzgreat: 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

No Isreali PM will ever do what Netanyahu did. So I doubt if there will be such reprisal.

I didn't know when u became a seer of the future to know what an incoming Israeli PM is capable of doing.

Israel like a dot in a circle will always strive to survive the planned extinction from the hateful Arab circle

162 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Asgard73: 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
Soldier go .. soldier come .. barracks Na same.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by PAWG(m): 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Please indulge me sir. Which part of my comment is wrong sir. I truly want to know. I am a teachable person.

The part where you said he waged a war to retain his office, I strongly doubt that sir. Israel’s position would have been the same regardless of whomever was PM.

Mind you, his removal can never put a dent on his legacy as the longest serving PM put together.

55 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Gullah: 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Lol, you better go and Google about Naftali Bennett the new PM, if you guys knew him, you would be praying for Netanyahu to remain. All I see is serious premium tears loading for the Palestinians in the near future. Netanyahu is no where near as hawkish and extremist as this new guy.

128 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by ablejesus26(m): 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

If they throw the first attack,the reprisal will come swiftly.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by RisenJoe(m): 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
Gullah:

Lol, you better go and Google about Naftali Bennett the new PM, if you guys knew him, you would be praying for Netanyahu to remain. All I see is serious premium tears loading for the Palestinians in the near future. Netanyahu is no where near as hawkish and extremist as this new guy.

Hmmm
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by OsuAmaka: 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
Netanyahu is a useless man, we couldn't be bothered whatever happens to him as he refused to recognize our dot country. In Mr Bennet we trust.

-Osu amaka

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
budaatum:
I am so delighted.
but nothing changes

they'll continue pummelling terrorist Palestine hezobolla forever.

Hehehehehe

16 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
Gullah:

Lol, this anti Israel woman. Don't celebrate oh, you better go and read about Naftali Bennet, he is more hawkish and extremist than Netanyahu. Unlike Netanyahu, this new guy doesn't believe in the creation of any future Palestinian state, he says he will do everything within his power to make sure they never get a state. He also strongly hates the LGBTQ unlike Netanyahu that safeguarded their rights. I don't know what you are celebrating, this is just like jumping from the frying pan into the fire for your type.
lol that's how they celebrated Biden until Biden started giving terrorist Buhari back to back.

Tinubu urchins never learn

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Vaughanlanrewaj: 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
PAWG:

The part where you said he waged a war to retain his office, I strongly doubt that sir. Israel’s position would have been the same regardless of whomever was PM.

Mind you, his removal can never put a dent on his legacy as the longest serving PM put together.

Okay sir. Thank you for your points. They are noted. He is the longest serving is being tainted with corruption case actually.

6 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Timi45: 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
Wow finally. Netanyahu has escaped several times but he wasn't lucky this time around. I wish the new PM good luck.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by budaatum: 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
Gullah:

Oh, I know he is not much better and would likely even be worse, but change is good, and the coalition has Muslims in it so compromises would be required for some things at least.

It's not Netanyahu that safeguards rights but the constitution, and America, as far as LGBTQ is concerned. If Israel wants US Aid, which they do need, LGBTQ must be protected.

And for your information, though I would not be surprised if you ignore this, but buda is not a "your type".

The following might be informative.

budaatum:
Okay, I've read it. I think you feel the need to define yourself, as in, find a neat little box you can fit yourself in so you can say you are this or you are that. And I ask, why? Why would you feel the need to define yourself by narrow meaning words? Do you like living in a box, Jackbizzle? Must you imprison yourself?

Perhaps the followings might help you get what I mean:

https://www.nairaland.com/5091184/get-thread-now#76880915

https://www.nairaland.com/5256122/secular-researchers-agree-worldviews-control/1#79571767

https://www.nairaland.com/5231374/godhumans-ai/1#79513534

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM8JhvfoqdA

5 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Malawian(m): 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
No emotional intelligence and all brawn! The 11 days war and the subsequent loss of lives of, especially innocent children, was completely unnecessary
You mean he fought those that skipped lunch?

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by budaatum: 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
but nothing changes

they'll continue pummelling terrorist Palestine hezobolla forever.

Hehehehehe

I hope not, because that's like assuming a future Nigerian government would go on labelling Biafra agitators as terrorist dots and go on pummeling them which I hope is equally not the case.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by orunto27: 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
budaatum:
I am so delighted.

Why?

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by ihatebuhari(f): 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
Zygosis:
Useless nation
you’re useless.

You’ll continue crying.
Go mark it as far this world remains Christians Nations will always be super powers and your Islamic countries will continue in war and poverty.

Even in 2000yrs from now Christian nations will determine the affairs of this world

Go hug the nearest transformer, uncircumcised philistines that’s what you are

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Malawian(m): 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
Gullah:

Dem remove their GEJ put their Jewish Buhari, Nigerian Muslims dey jubilate. Hehehehehe

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) / Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) / Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.