Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:31 PM

HOME TRUTHS OF HOW NNAMDI KANU CAN DECEIVE THE UNINTELLIGENT - UGWUONYE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HOME TRUTHS OF HOW NNAMDI KANU CAN DECEIVE THE UNINTELLIGENT - UGWUONYE (251 Views)

Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye / Peter Obi: Stop Comparing Actors With Unintelligent People, AGN Tells El-rufai / Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOME TRUTHS OF HOW NNAMDI KANU CAN DECEIVE THE UNINTELLIGENT - UGWUONYE by DeltaFire: 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
WhatsApp and Telegram are now full of posts against the fraud of Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOBigots so very soon his criminal franchise will come down and crash out grin

Romeo Mikel
Facebook

LET ME SHOCK MY BROTHERS AND SISTERs WITH SOME MORE TRUTHS

By Barr Emeka Ugwuonye (The Due Process Advocates).

1. *Nobody in the US Congress or Senate or in the Executive arm of their government, and no influential member of the US business community has ever met Nnamdi Kanu and showed any interest in his Biafra.* If you noticed, I keep mentioning the term "IPOB's Biafra". This is to show that Biafra could mean different things, depending on who is presenting it. For IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu, Biafra means some imaginary and undefined space to be carved out of some zoo. So you can imagine one wildlife land, out of which you can carve out a paradise called Biafra.

2. Nobody in the same groups as in 1 above in Europe or UN has shown interest either.
There are many reasons why there could not have been anyone showing interest. First, Nnamdi Kanu has never presented any coherent and realistic picture of Biafra worthy of consideration or discussion.

There is a difference between when you address an educated person and when you address an uneducated person. To an educated person, Nnamdi Kanu, is actually hollow and largely uninformed. But to an uneducated or barely educated person, Nnamdi could come across as a genius. He can mesmerize any uneducated Igbo person by appealing to his emotions.

If you look at the manner Nnamdi Kanu communicates with you, you see the common techniques of conmen talking to their victims. He will first display incredible level of self confidence and false bravado. That's why Nnamdi would use superlative terms such as when he tells his followers that he has "atomic bomb", when says he would "sink Nigeria" and destroy it completely. Second, he talks very fast. That's part of the technique. It makes it difficult for you to follow or for you to ask him questions.

And finally, conmen throw many ideas at you at the same time, hoping that one of those ideas will appeal to you even if the rest doesn't make sense. This is why Nnamdi means different things to different people. To some, he is a prophet. To some, he is the supreme commander or Supreme leader. To some, he is a freedom fighter, etc. And actually, he sees himself in these different images.

That's why sometimes, he dresses with beret cap typical of revolutionaries like Fidel Castro and Che Guevara. On other occasions, he dresses like some prophet of some ancient order. Also, when you listen to his broadcast, he will come up like a preacher and go into prayers mixing Christian with judaic and pagan chanting tones. Then he goes into a feat of rage and rambles on from one idea to another.

An example of such deception: Nnamdi announced that IPOB was going to beat Buhari in Japan. Many of them got so excited. Buhari was attending a one-day summit in Japan. But why Japan? Why not in the UK? Buhari spends months at a time in UK receiving treatment. Nnamdi lives in UK. If you could beat Buhari outside Nigeria, UK would have been the perfect place to do so. But he preferred to do it in Japan where nobody would tell whether he actually did it or not.

The point is that the way an educated person sees Nnamdi Kanu is more like a conman with some comic effects.

Another thing that really shocked me is Nnamdi's extraordinary capacity to lie and mislead his followers. For instance, he went to European parliament building which is open to the public, and took pictures and then announced that European Union had endorsed Biafra. And once his followers in Nigeria saw the pictures, they believed him. Also, while in America, he attended a rally by Republican party, which is an open even. Anybody could stroll in and out. He took selfie with some other people, probably fellow clowns attending the rally. He posted the pictures and claimed that Donald Trump had endorsed Biafra. Because of such stupid lies, market women in Onitsha suddenly began to pray for Trump, as they saw him as their savior, the patron of Biafra.

Now, and this is what is the problem, the capacity to deceive millions of people with such emptiness is baffling. That people are willing to lay down their lives for such emptiness is unbelievable. Sometimes, as an Igbo person, when I saw this, I felt so embarrassed because I know that educated people of other ethnic groups must be laughing at us. How can we say we are intelligent and a college degree holder in history would so easily mesmerize many with total emptiness.
If i sit down and list what Nnamdi Kanu has cost the Igbos, you will be shocked. All those things some of you believe you gained from IPOB and Nnamdi is actually an illusion. In truth, many non-Igbos consider us violent and war-oriented and untrustworthy. Yes, there are many people in Nigeria wanting Nigeria to break up and they are hoping that IPOB would instigate the crisis that would lead to the breakup. On the surface, you think they support IPOB. No, they actually don't. They just hope somebody else would start the trouble.

I understand that after reading this, some of you will get mad. Of course, why wouldn't you get mad? Anybody, who suddenly realizes that he or she has been so gullible and cheap will get upset. It is called sunk cost mentality. When a person realizes how gullible he has been for long, he prefers to remain gullible. But you need to remember that I'm not the cause of your anger. You should blame yourself for being so gullible all along.

https://web.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=3071419916478042&id=100008301901669
Re: HOME TRUTHS OF HOW NNAMDI KANU CAN DECEIVE THE UNINTELLIGENT - UGWUONYE by sapientia(m): 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
[s]
DeltaFire:
WhatsApp and Telegram are now full of posts against the fraud of Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOBigots so very soon his criminal franchise will come down and crash out grin

Romeo Mikel
Facebook

1. *Nobody in the US Congress or Senate or in the Executive arm of their government, and no influential member of the US business community has ever met Nnamdi Kanu and showed any interest in his Biafra.* If you noticed, I keep mentioning the term "IPOB's Biafra". This is to show that Biafra could mean different things, depending on who is presenting it. For IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu, Biafra means some imaginary and undefined space to be carved out of some zoo. So you can imagine one wildlife land, out of which you can carve out a paradise called Biafra.

2. Nobody in the same groups as in 1 above in Europe or UN has shown interest either.
There are many reasons why there could not have been anyone showing interest. First, Nnamdi Kanu has never presented any coherent and realistic picture of Biafra worthy of consideration or discussion.

There is a difference between when you address an educated person and when you address an uneducated person. To an educated person, Nnamdi Kanu, is actually hollow and largely uninformed. But to an uneducated or barely educated person, Nnamdi could come across as a genius. He can mesmerize any uneducated Igbo person by appealing to his emotions.

If you look at the manner Nnamdi Kanu communicates with you, you see the common techniques of conmen talking to their victims. He will first display incredible level of self confidence and false bravado. That's why Nnamdi would use superlative terms such as when he tells his followers that he has "atomic bomb", when says he would "sink Nigeria" and destroy it completely. Second, he talks very fast. That's part of the technique. It makes it difficult for you to follow or for you to ask him questions.

And finally, conmen throw many ideas at you at the same time, hoping that one of those ideas will appeal to you even if the rest doesn't make sense. This is why Nnamdi means different things to different people. To some, he is a prophet. To some, he is the supreme commander or Supreme leader. To some, he is a freedom fighter, etc. And actually, he sees himself in these different images.

That's why sometimes, he dresses with beret cap typical of revolutionaries like Fidel Castro and Che Guevara. On other occasions, he dresses like some prophet of some ancient order. Also, when you listen to his broadcast, he will come up like a preacher and go into prayers mixing Christian with judaic and pagan chanting tones. Then he goes into a feat of rage and rambles on from one idea to another.

An example of such deception: Nnamdi announced that IPOB was going to beat Buhari in Japan. Many of them got so excited. Buhari was attending a one-day summit in Japan. But why Japan? Why not in the UK? Buhari spends months at a time in UK receiving treatment. Nnamdi lives in UK. If you could beat Buhari outside Nigeria, UK would have been the perfect place to do so. But he preferred to do it in Japan where nobody would tell whether he actually did it or not.

The point is that the way an educated person sees Nnamdi Kanu is more like a conman with some comic effects.

Another thing that really shocked me is Nnamdi's extraordinary capacity to lie and mislead his followers. For instance, he went to European parliament building which is open to the public, and took pictures and then announced that European Union had endorsed Biafra. And once his followers in Nigeria saw the pictures, they believed him. Also, while in America, he attended a rally by Republican party, which is an open even. Anybody could stroll in and out. He took selfie with some other people, probably fellow clowns attending the rally. He posted the pictures and claimed that Donald Trump had endorsed Biafra. Because of such stupid lies, market women in Onitsha suddenly began to pray for Trump, as they saw him as their savior, the patron of Biafra.

Now, and this is what is the problem, the capacity to deceive millions of people with such emptiness is baffling. That people are willing to lay down their lives for such emptiness is unbelievable. Sometimes, as an Igbo person, when I saw this, I felt so embarrassed because I know that educated people of other ethnic groups must be laughing at us. How can we say we are intelligent and a college degree holder in history would so easily mesmerize many with total emptiness.
If i sit down and list what Nnamdi Kanu has cost the Igbos, you will be shocked. All those things some of you believe you gained from IPOB and Nnamdi is actually an illusion. In truth, many non-Igbos consider us violent and war-oriented and untrustworthy. Yes, there are many people in Nigeria wanting Nigeria to break up and they are hoping that IPOB would instigate the crisis that would lead to the breakup. On the surface, you think they support IPOB. No, they actually don't. They just hope somebody else would start the trouble.

I understand that after reading this, some of you will get mad. Of course, why wouldn't you get mad? Anybody, who suddenly realizes that he or she has been so gullible and cheap will get upset. It is called sunk cost mentality. When a person realizes how gullible he has been for long, he prefers to remain gullible. But you need to remember that I'm not the cause of your anger. You should blame yourself for being so gullible all along.

https://web.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=3071419916478042&id=100008301901669
[/s]
Re: HOME TRUTHS OF HOW NNAMDI KANU CAN DECEIVE THE UNINTELLIGENT - UGWUONYE by nsiba: 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
DeltaFire:

Romeo Mikel
Facebook

Nothing but the Absolute Truth
All IPOB rats are IGBOs but not all IGBOs are IPOB rats
Re: HOME TRUTHS OF HOW NNAMDI KANU CAN DECEIVE THE UNINTELLIGENT - UGWUONYE by gidgiddy: 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
What I have learnt is that most of those who criticize the way Nnamdi Kanu is pursuing Biafra are those who are doing absolutely nothing to get Biafra

All they know is how to criticise
Re: HOME TRUTHS OF HOW NNAMDI KANU CAN DECEIVE THE UNINTELLIGENT - UGWUONYE by nsiba: 4:25am On Jun 14, 2021
The Unintelligent, the Ariaria market street urchins, Aba mechanics, dropouts and useless good for mothing village touts and criminals, the anufias and efulefus IPOB rats... vasel15 and all useless one of em come and READ and have ordinary sense

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Governor Sanwo-olu Playing Chess With An Autistic 10years Old Champion / Female Students Abducted As Bandits Invade FGGC, Kebbi / Nnamdi Kanu And Abia State Immense Contribution To Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.