Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Please Hello A Brother - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Hello A Brother (296 Views)

Hunger Is Real. Help A Brother / Can I Receive Transfer Alert Of 5M With My Savings Account. Help A Brother. / A Brother Killed His Blood Brother In A Town Called Ifitedunu In Dunukofia . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Hello A Brother by Yahksbiz(m): 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
I have a brother who smoked weed and developed mental problems. Now the problem is, he is disturbing the family, fighting anybody he sees. We took him to psycatric hospital he ran back. We have try all human power to keep him healthy but he bluntly refuses to work with the process.

I am thinking of locking him in for the rest of his stay or do you guys have any alternative on how to handle such person who refuses to stay out of the family ways
Please help me
Re: Please Hello A Brother by money121(m): 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
Yahksbiz:
I have a brother who smoked weed and developed mental problems. Now the problem is, he is disturbing the family, fighting anybody he sees. We took him to psycatric hospital he ran back. We have try all human power to keep him healthy but he bluntly refuses to work with the process.

I am thinking of locking him in for the rest of his stay or do you guys have any alternative on how to handle such person who refuses to stay out of the family ways
Please help me
All is well
Re: Please Hello A Brother by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
Lets wait for the elders

mynd44 someone needs help
Re: Please Hello A Brother by harmargedon: 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
Bring him here.

Re: Please Hello A Brother by Cokahot: 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
Can't be weed. Either colorado or loud.
Regular weed black seeds' sk,Arizonna (white seeds)na normal. 1 pharmacy satchet bag be like 1 bottle of heneiken. While loud wt colorado be like two cartons of heneiken per wrap of rizzlA. 1 full wrap of loud ,colorado na everlasting madness for first timer, while 3 to 10 puffs na half a day madness for 1st timer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBWENQrRqpQ

(1) (Reply)

Neighborhood Feeling bleeped-up / Catholic Bishop Steps Down After Falling In Love With Satanic-themed Erotic Fict / See Controlversial VIDEOS Of Islamic Students Brutally Flogged In Kwara That Cau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.