Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family (70634 Views)

TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) / Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies / Coffin ''Refuses'' To Enter Zambian Church Building For Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by IJOBA11: 11:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
Xenry:
Now my question is, who will succeed him as the Head of the SCOAN? sad Because the church has come too far to fade away, and the Fire of the Holy spirit there has grown too big to lose its influence. So we need someone like him to maintain the anointing in the Synagogue.
WISE MAN HARRY
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by IJOBA11: 11:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
peculiar2233:

Nothing to be sad about, He has lived a successful and fulfilled life. He also touched so many lives positively. His chapter has been closed on earth but He will forever be remembered for good.
Jesus Christ our Savior died at 33
Oh Lord! Let thy will be done
NA YOU KILL AM
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by extol1(m): 11:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
seunsiju:
If you like bury am inside Kaaba ....that doesn't change the fact that he's going to Hades
and who are you to judge him.
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by IJOBA11: 11:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
Xenry:
Exactly. Or Evangelist Chris, I love his teachings so much with all his demonstrations. smiley
HARRY IS TAKING OVER

1 Like

Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by Bentheta(m): 11:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
seunsiju:
If you like bury am inside Kaaba ....that doesn't change the fact that he's going to Hades

You don't just judge
Careful about what you write
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by IJOBA11: 11:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
Babara1994:

Why did Satan contend for the body of Moses? Don't despise the tradition of old.
SO YOU ARE NOW COMPARING TB JOSHUA WITH A RIGHTEOUS PROPHET OF GOD
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by DCmonster: 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
There plan is to mine his skull for popularity rituals. grin cheesy
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
igbowoman:
A man that can barely speak a correct sentence in English and people want an institution named after him?
Maybe an elementary school in his village that he went to.
Do they need to announce it
Try shut up ....don’t be silly
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by matm: 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
After life comes judgement says the bible.Why are u clamoring for a body bereft of life?Why are are u worried over where it will be buried based on family nembers' choice?What are thou going to do with a deceased body?
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by IJOBA11: 11:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

For concluding that I' am a Muslim , that made you gullible *2 , and for saying I went to mecca to throw , Even though I haven't been to Saudi before , that made gullible *3 , oponu
YOUR NAME IS OLAYEMI ASHRAF. STOP DENYING YOUR ISLAMIC HERITAGE angry

CC

OLOYEDEWARIS
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by IJOBA11: 11:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
Surebaba01:

Try shut up ....don’t be silly
SHE/HE MUST BE ONE OF JIHADISTS TERRORIZING NIGERIA angry
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by extol1(m): 11:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
class0247:
Now I have seen the importance of giving back to the needy and I will surely do my small part.
Also, been humble is also not a sign of weakness

The little things that will take for granted can be very important
Prophet JB Joshua has given me reasons to start my charitable work here on earth
May his soul Rest In Peace
#how many people you blessed, that’s how you measure success
oga, please start your charity work from me
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by faceland: 11:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
Xenry:
Now my question is, who will succeed him as the Head of the SCOAN? sad Because the church has come too far to fade away, and the Fire of the Holy spirit there has grown too big to lose its influence. So we need someone like him to maintain the anointing in the Synagogue.

His wife as custodian and that French WiseMan as the head of the church. (just speculation).
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by extol1(m): 11:36pm On Jun 13, 2021
igbowoman:
A man that can barely speak a correct sentence in English and people want an institution named after him?
Maybe an elementary school in his village that he went to.
Do they need to announce it
you needs to deal with that jealous spirit in you. the government will definitely name him after an institution. that I know for sure
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by faceland: 11:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
IJOBA11:
HARRY IS TAKING OVER

He is the only one that doesn't care about fame or money (which is TB Joshua nature). He also has self control and understand the Bible very well. I don't think any of those other pastors that often attack TB Joshua would have much to critic about the Frenchman.
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by IJOBA11: 11:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
faceland:

He is the only one that doesn't care about fame or money (which is TB Joshua nature). He also has self control and understand the Bible very well. I don't think any of those other pastors that often attack TB Joshua would have much to critic about the Frenchman.
HE’S NOT A FRENCH MAN, HE IS FROM DAMASCUS
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
Good evening Sir/Ma

I had a motor accident in which my left leg got broken in three places. Please help me. I need to buy these drugs:

Sivoxiclov (625mg)

Calcimax

Medmoral

Spartan C (vitamin-C Tablets)

Laclox

Cenpain

Hydrogen (for treatment of wound)

Injection Powder

GALATIANS 6:2
"Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ."

PROVERB 11:25
"A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."

Please help me.

Below are my bank details:

BANK NAME: First Bank

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3173689537

ACCOUNT NAME: Olaoluwa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-kWjz7uqN4

This video shows how severe my wound is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYQ15Hvmwpk

Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by chaloskyx: 11:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
lol you are all mad fighting over a dead mans body mumu ppl the man has left you in this misrable country and you spend time fighting over the dead rather than the living
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by faceland: 11:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
Bury him at his prayer mountain on his property in Lagos HOWEVER, make sure his followers don't start worshiping the grave. That would be advance level blasphemy.
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by faceland: 11:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
IJOBA11:
HE’S NOT A FRENCH MAN, HE IS FROM DAMASCUS

Not that white guy with beard... I mean the black man. What's his name? Racine? He was there beside TB Joshua the very day he died.
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by igbowoman: 11:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
extol1:

you needs to deal with that jealous spirit in you. the government will definitely name him after an institution. that I know for sure

How can I be jealous of an uneducated dead false prophet from Arigidi Arabata
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by femmyapson(m): 11:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
maureensylvia:
T.B. Joshua daughter welcomes new son on her late father’s birthday.

My spiritual father is backkkk yeaaaa grin
Are u sure about this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by femmyapson(m): 12:03am On Jun 14, 2021
IJOBA11:
WISE MAN HARRY
Lol. Harry is heading the church in thessalonica. It cant be him. Racine is a good option. Cos he has been there for many years.
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by bankylan: 12:11am On Jun 14, 2021
Holy Spirit?

Xenry:
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by nnamdi640: 12:14am On Jun 14, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

For concluding that I' am a Muslim , that made you gullible *2 , and for saying I went to mecca to throw , Even though I haven't been to Saudi before , that made gullible *3 , oponu
It is only a fool that will insult people base on their believe or faith. Majority of those you called gullible are better than you. Mugu!!!
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by MacANDIES: 12:20am On Jun 14, 2021
Xenry:

The family will appoint someone that will be bringing in returns on a regular. And it's business as usual.

1 Like

Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by iwuchukwutony(m): 12:35am On Jun 14, 2021
What a blessing to the world. Though, people must talk no matter what. Instead of criticizing him ask God to reveal who he was to you so that you don't allow yourself to be deceive by what others are saying about him. The truth is that he was indeed a man of God. A man we need and must celebrate.

He touched lives and practised the bible. Only the aspect of giving he demonstrated to the needy, widows, orphans and so many more all over the world is enough to tell you that he is indeed a man of God. He healed so many wounds all over the world, i wish all men of God can touch lives even if it only by given, many lives would have been transformed.

Thanks
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by oloyedewaris(m): 1:21am On Jun 14, 2021
IJOBA11:
YOUR NAME IS OLAYEMI ASHRAF. STOP DENYING YOUR ISLAMIC HERITAGE angry

CC

OLOYEDEWARIS
Who's this fool mentioning me, different people on this Nairaland
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by IJOBA11: 1:31am On Jun 14, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Who's this fool mentioning me, different people on this Nairaland
ABDUL FULANI CALM DOW AND READ MY PREVIOUS MESSAGE AGAIN angry
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by OneNigeria1: 3:19am On Jun 14, 2021
what if this guy actually fake his death and has moved on to another place...like 2pac and Osama bin laden grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation / Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) / Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.