Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,004 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family (70628 Views)

TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) / Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies / Coffin ''Refuses'' To Enter Zambian Church Building For Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by Agugbadin: 3:40am On Jun 14, 2021
ebuk4real:

This country I find myself eh, I don tire. Must every trend with this man's name abeg?

My brother, no be small thing.
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by Agugbadin: 3:44am On Jun 14, 2021
Kingpele:
God rest his soul,after his death ,I don't know why am afraid for him ....I thought he is a good guy but yet am afraid ...what if he gained the whole world and lost his soul ,God is not moved by what people say about you and l ,he judged according to what he know about us ,he sees every thing we do including our intentions ,if our good deeds is for human praise ,he know about it,the best way to eternity is to surrender your life completely to the service of holiness and righteousness with intentions of pleasing God alone ,whatever anyone think or say about you don't really matter because no one really know your secret deeds except the all knowing God ,fear God and save your soul for eternity

Valid point, you said it all. God is not moved by what people say about you.
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by Agugbadin: 3:49am On Jun 14, 2021
mywells:
The only thing that seperated us from TB Joshua is time.Godliness with contentment is a great gain,for we bring nothing into this world so we can take anything out of it.
Those stealing public funds in the various government that ruled this country are not aware of this bitter truth.
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by Agugbadin: 4:00am On Jun 14, 2021
Xenry:
Yes, I have never been to the Synagogue, and I've never met him before, but distance is not a barrier and the Emmanuel tv is the answer... His teachings and life style is second to none, and his life has influenced mine in a powerful way.
Like I said before, each of us have the right to believe whatever we want to believe, so we ain't arguing here, but it's just bothering that some people don't understand until it's too late: Cursing God's anointed servant is the same as cursing God himself. And don't bother to mention me again concerning this issue, because I won't reply.

How did you know that he was anointed by God, just to know.

1 Like

Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by Agugbadin: 4:04am On Jun 14, 2021
extol1:

you needs to deal with that jealous spirit in you. the government will definitely name him after an institution. that I know for sure

Mention one thing he did for the institution of learning in his state. Just asking, no bad feelings.
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by Agugbadin: 4:11am On Jun 14, 2021
Xenry:
Amen! It attracts 60% of foreigners that are coming to Nigeria sad. I just wish the anointing there will be even stronger this time.

Do you have business around there, maybe restaurant or hotel.
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by Nobody: 4:14am On Jun 14, 2021
Xenry:
Now my question is, who will succeed him as the Head of the SCOAN? sad Because the church has come too far to fade away, and the Fire of the Holy spirit there has grown too big to lose its influence. So we need someone like him to maintain the anointing in the Synagogue.
Wait for God to anoint a successor, if he is really of God as claimed.
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by mmsen: 4:41am On Jun 14, 2021
How can you tell other people what they should do with their deceased loved ones?

The level of entitlement amongst Nigerians is too much.
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by Karozy: 5:27am On Jun 14, 2021
seunsiju:
If you like bury am inside Kaaba ....that doesn't change the fact that he's going to Hades

Look at this idiot and where are you going when you die since you are the one deciding, animal
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by itsja4: 6:02am On Jun 14, 2021
seunsiju:
If you like bury am inside Kaaba ....that doesn't change the fact that he's going to Hades

Better mumu!!!
Your mum really tried.
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by juniorstar(m): 6:20am On Jun 14, 2021
Kingpele:
God rest his soul,after his death ,I don't know why am afraid for him ....I thought he is a good guy but yet am afraid ...what if he gained the whole world and lost his soul ,God is not moved by what people say about you and l ,he judged according to what he know about us ,he sees every thing we do including our intentions ,if our good deeds is for human praise ,he know about it,the best way to eternity is to surrender your life completely to the service of holiness and righteousness with intentions of pleasing God alone ,whatever anyone think or say about you don't really matter because no one really know your secret deeds except the all knowing God ,fear God and save your soul for eternity
Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling!
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by kenex4ever(m): 6:26am On Jun 14, 2021
This reminds me the Igbo saying, that when a child is successful, he/ she becomes the child of the whole village, but when he/ she turns out bad he or she becomes the child of the parents.
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by lkillbrokehoes: 6:39am On Jun 14, 2021
igbowoman:
A man that can barely speak a correct sentence in English and people want an institution named after him?
Maybe an elementary school in his village that he went to.
Do they need to announce it
And he's better than your entire lineages in wisdom, wealth everything, that hate in you will be the one that will swallow you
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by Prominent25(m): 6:39am On Jun 14, 2021
Let the death bury themselves.
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by Edunwa302(m): 6:42am On Jun 14, 2021
What of the great men
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by extol1(m): 6:44am On Jun 14, 2021
Agugbadin:

Mention one thing he did for the institution of learning in his state. Just asking, no bad feelings.
he always give cash to Adekunle Ajasin University during their convocation and also gave them cars
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by ebuk4real(m): 6:48am On Jun 14, 2021
Misterone:
Mr. Perfect Please and please, leave the country for us wen never tire for am. you talk as if you are not contributing to the Challenges of the country. you are pointing fingers at others while you are one of the problems. let me ask you this. Do you pay you tax, Do you dispose your refuse properly, do you obey the laws of the land, etc? I doubt you don't. but you are here Criticizing the country when you have not done your part! Hypocrites.
Hear! Hear!! Hear!!! we saw a video of you wayward ESN. They were all begging for food and medicine while your mudi Kanu is in London eating Isiewu and pounded yam with fork. I bet Biafra will not last 2 days before it collaspe due to greed and alvarice. will an Anambra or Enugu man allow an Abia man to rule over him! We all know the answer to this question yet we pretend as if all is well.

Hope you understood comprehension in English while in school?
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by ebuk4real(m): 6:48am On Jun 14, 2021
[quote author=truthisgood post=102695744][/quote]

Hope you understood comprehension in English while in school?
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by HRMK: 6:52am On Jun 14, 2021
come to think of it:where shuld be the best place to av him buried:his church or his home town?give ur reasons.follow and share too.tanx.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by Marpol2021(m): 7:02am On Jun 14, 2021
seunsiju:
I see you are engulf with total darkness. its a pity that you can reason like this.i pray for your eyes to be open.
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by Thecarseller: 7:18am On Jun 14, 2021
The ministry will grow bigger and stronger. God who took him away already has someone who is fit to lead the church. When Jesus died, his ministry grew stronger. See how popular Christianity is today.
Xenry:
Now my question is, who will succeed him as the Head of the SCOAN? sad Because the church has come too far to fade away, and the Fire of the Holy spirit there has grown too big to lose its influence. So we need someone like him to maintain the anointing in the Synagogue.
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by pennyland(m): 7:19am On Jun 14, 2021
What if Prophet TB Joshua have dropped his Will that he should be buried in Lagos, what will be there reaction
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by jattopeter(m): 7:29am On Jun 14, 2021
That's the country we find our self.
The hypocrisy in this country is visible. I love the question you asked .
How many of them stood for him while on Earth.
wunmi590:
shocked

In as much as it is a great call, who are they to decide for the family on how and where to bury him....

Where are the youth when he was being bullied that he's a fake prophet to defend him.... Nonsense...

Majority of them don't even worship in his church, even if his church is far from them, who among them watch his ministration on TV (Emmanuel TV)...

Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by Oduduwaboy1(m): 7:29am On Jun 14, 2021
Xenry:

I can if they can accept me but am not a pastor ooo
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by Kaybaba5(m): 7:52am On Jun 14, 2021
Xenry:

Leave that to his disciples to decide... Or he usually called them wise men
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by Regex: 7:52am On Jun 14, 2021
One thing I hate about all these stupid good for nothing youth is that the reason they are asking for the body of the late TB Joshua is just to bill them, nothing more. And we are still looking for where the problem of no freedom of any right came from. It's from all of us.

How can you be in Ondo and be giving ultimatum to someone who died in another country. Are you crazy?
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by jimyjames(m): 7:57am On Jun 14, 2021
Xenry:

Tb Joshua once had 5 other prophets under him which he called the Wiseman,
Wiseman John Chi from Cameroon,
Wiseman harry from Greece,
Wiseman Christopher from Enugu,
Wiseman racen from Senegal
Wiseman Daniel I don't know his state but his igbo

He trained them and freed all of them to go open their ministries, John Chi went back to Cameroon and opened his ministry
Harry is heading the synagogue branch in Greece
Christopher opened his own ministry in Enugu
Daniel has his own ministry

But tb Joshua didn't allow racen to go he kept him, racen has been ministering along with tb Joshua ever since, he will continue where his master left.
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by CEOwatazs: 8:11am On Jun 14, 2021
Xenry:

If you followed hima very well via his Emmanuel TV channel. After he sentforth the 5 wisemen. He of recent chose 12 desciples who were currently carrying out the same things he those before he died.

I guess those twelve will succeed him well. Beside his wife is there already.
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by Xenry: 8:12am On Jun 14, 2021
jimyjames:

Tb Joshua once had 5 other prophets under him which he called the Wiseman,
Wiseman John Chi from Cameroon,
Wiseman harry from Greece,
Wiseman Christopher from Enugu,
Wiseman racen from Senegal
Wiseman Daniel I don't know his state but his igbo

He trained them and freed all of them to go open their ministries, John Chi went back to Cameroon and opened his ministry
Harry is heading the synagogue branch in Greece
Christopher opened his own ministry in Enugu
Daniel has his own ministry

But tb Joshua didn't allow racen to go he kept him, racen has been ministering along with tb Joshua ever since, he will continue where his master left.
Thanks for this. Well, I never knew that some of the Wise men now have their own churches (It's only Wiseman Daniel that I know he started his own church). I think evangelist Chris is still in the Synagogue, because I watched him preaching there some few days ago, but I would like to know his ministry's name if he indeed has started his own church now. He is my favorite Wiseman there.
I also know about Racine, he has the same hairstyle as Tb Joshua and it would be cool if he would take over. But it would be even more than cool if He goes along with Evangelist Chris.
Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by Xenry: 8:17am On Jun 14, 2021
CEOwatazs:

If you followed hima very well via his Emmanuel TV channel. After he sentforth the 5 wisemen. He of recent chose 12 desciples who were currently carrying out the same things he those before he died.

I guess those twelve will succeed him well. Beside his wife is there already.
Okay. But when he sentforth the Wisemen, was Evangelist Chris among them? Because I watched him preaching there some few days ago. If he has started his own church, can you please tell me the name of his ministry?

1 Like

Re: Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family by jimyjames(m): 8:22am On Jun 14, 2021
Xenry:
Thanks for this. Well, I never knew that some of the Wise men now have their own churches (It's only Wiseman Daniel that I know he started his own church). I think evangelist Chris is still in the Synagogue, because I watched him preaching there some few days ago, but I would like to know his name if he indeed has started his own church now. He is my favorite Wiseman there.
I also know about Racine, he has the same hairstyle as Tb Joshua and it would be cool if he would take over. But it would be even more than cool if He goes along with Evangelist Chris.

Wiseman Christopher orji has his ministry in Enugu called, CITY Of JESUS INTERNATIONAL Ministry (COJIM)
Wiseman Racine was the only one tb Joshua left and tb Joshua also trained many other evangelists but all of them are under Racine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation / Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) / Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.