Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:50 PM

Partner With Me In This Lucrative Idea. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Partner With Me In This Lucrative Idea. (206 Views)

If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business / Turn Your Lucrative Idea Into A Fantastic Website. Pay After Service. / If You Have N200k, We Can Put You In This Lucrative Biz Anywhere Nationwide: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Partner With Me In This Lucrative Idea. by Dollar7gs(m): 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
U can agree with me that in Nigeria food business sells like hot akara, especially, if u re creative with what u do. I realized that majority of what people consume daily revolves around rice, beans and swallow when u visits restaurants and/eateries. I come up with this idea to prepare our local delicacies like Ukwa(bread fruit), unripe plantain portage, well spiced and prepared abacha(African salads), portage yam with vegetables, some selected soups that re not seen regularly, just to mention but a few. My intention is to service major markets in Lagos where the igbos operate ( reason been that most of the food I want to prepare re what they re familiar with and they also pratronize good for when the see one). There are some other things that I cannot say all here, knowing that am selling out ideas to some people here, but then we all carry different grace, so am not afraid. I therefore, require the partnership of interested individuals who buy into this idea and who are ready to invest into this vision. I would prefer those who reside in Lagos because I am in Lagos and would want to meet with any would be partner one on one to discuss further and for possible paper work if needed. Our plan is to have one central location where these are prepared and then engaged people who takes them to the different markets and location that we target. We will secure locations in the markets where people will come to buy, it can be just a stand infront of someone shop or office, while we service these stands/locations from our central cooking place. We re looking at atleast #500-#800k to start with. Different individuals or one person who buys the idea and is capable can come in to partner. We can meet one on one to discuss how profits will be shared. People who re based in Lagos please, for easy Access and physical meetings. Interested individuals should call or contact me via watsapp. 090.498.52.319. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Grow Your Affiliate Marketing Career. Access 100% Free Training And Certificate / Wedo Savings Whatsapp Platform / Are You Preparing For Retirement? Then Retire Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.