Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,736 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen (39466 Views)

Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN / Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation / 6 Soldiers, Unknown Gunmen Killed In Ohafia, Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by richmond500: 7:58am On Jun 14, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:
So disgusting, these stupid c0wards in military uniforms. Imbecilic f00ls. I hope they continue to meet violent ends for all the vile crimes they commit.
its is to be expected.
U don't attack the army and expect everything to go well.
The Army is build on power and intimidation, if u want peace, don't invite the army cos their definition of peace is different
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by pickatyouu: 7:58am On Jun 14, 2021
Our nigerian soldier doing what hoodlums do.

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by Xkale1234(m): 7:59am On Jun 14, 2021
esnbrutality:
@ all the useless and foolish BMC zombies and their counterparts who are known cowards....

This is the angel that i am truly afraid of...

The day the whole Youth of South east Align with ESN (Which is happening rather quickly) ...NO BODY CAN STOP THE FURY.

KEEP BEING FOOLISH BY POSTING PINSURES ONLINE TO CREATE ..a scenario where easterners will "back-down"...

KEEP TELLING YOUNG EASTERNERS THAT "WE THE SS AINT BIAFRA"

KEEP TELLING THE YOUTH THAT IGBO ARE DOMINATING WHEREAS "FULANI" AND OTHER northerners OWN ALL THE OIL WELLS AND EMPLOYMENT SLOTS IN THE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY.

KEEP TELLING DEM THAT IGBO ARE THIEVES AND SELFISH..

BUT BE REST ASSURED THAT ...THE PROBLEM THAT IS BREWING WILL MAKE NIGERIAN ARMY/POLICE LOOK LIKE YAHOO BOYZ... grin

READ THIS S HIGHLIGHTED PART AND UNDERSTAND THAT ..YOUNG EASTERN YOUTH ARE GETTING SERIOUSLY RESTIVE.

Another eyewitness who spoke to IgbereTV on condition of anonymity said "Soldiers are collecting it very hot. This report is being downplayed by the media. Right now, not less than 17 soldiers have been gunned down by unknown gunmen, who got winds of the siege in Ohafia by soldiers."

"The soldiers came in their numbers to arrest innocent youths but youths blocked all the exit routes with heavy logs of tree at several places, preventing the military men from leaving, then, Unknown gunmen speedily arrived at the scene and engaged soldiers in hot gun duel killing about 10 soldiers at the time. When re-enforcement team of soldiers from Ohafia military barracks enter the scene unknown gunmen have already separated into two, the other group engaged the re-enforcement team neutralizing about 8 soldiers making it 18. Then soldiers retreated
very soon inshallah I will come for the unknown gun men , see own na play
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by Ogbuabana: 7:59am On Jun 14, 2021
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by b03liberty(m): 7:59am On Jun 14, 2021
kettykin:
I hope this storyline will not make the whole east to arm themselves and fight the invaders in uniform
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by Blaizpascal(m): 7:59am On Jun 14, 2021
My heart bleeds, my inner heart weeps anytime I read stuffs like this. God pls help this country, pls.
Many are yet to realise that Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gunpowder that could explode anytime soon.
Nairalanders, can someone show me love? My final year exams start in less than two days from now and am yet to obtain my exam clearance card due to paucity of funds. Can someone please reach out to me?

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by SecretReporter(f): 8:00am On Jun 14, 2021
Please nairaland don't do any business with prince Gozie, he is a known fraudster and he his behind most fake Employment scheme on nairaland and Facebook, only GOD knows his intentions, I have more than two different group he has created to defraud people, his phone and details are in my wall, together we can remove fruad and save young girls from kidnapping

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by shyvicky: 8:00am On Jun 14, 2021
When will the army go to our near by bushes and burn those stick houses made by fulani killer herdsmen?

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by itoldu: 8:00am On Jun 14, 2021
When will they kill off Boko Haram who have the guts to record videos of their comrades' slaughters and executions?

The easy way right?

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by PrinceOfLagos: 8:00am On Jun 14, 2021
OsuAmaka:
Operation Eraser grin

Erase the tiny dot.

-Osu amaka
7 army kissed the dust

You should be more afraid if this turn to a full blown war

I was telling you yester night that you have no idea what's going on , just pray it doesn't turn to a full blown war.

Just Pray.

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by izubext007: 8:01am On Jun 14, 2021
Stupid country , wen Boko Haram or iswap invade military base , they the army will never go for repraser attacks on the terrorist.
Nal for civilian body them they show power

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by itoldu: 8:01am On Jun 14, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

7 army kissed the dust

I was telling you yester night that you have no idea what's going on , just pray it doesn't turn to a full blown war.

Just Pray.

Abeg let us rest. How many soldiers have been killed in the north?
Yen yen yen yen yen.

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 14, 2021
Kanu warned. Now those soldiers just died for nothing as in absolutely nothing.

Our lands must be protected regardless.

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by doggedfighter(f): 8:02am On Jun 14, 2021
chatinent:
Brothers, take responsibility.

This is the last of the last days. Everywhere we run to, there is civil unrest. Man's government has proven that it cannot solve our problems.

We need that kingdom to come.

Are you a Jehovah witness?
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by richmond500: 8:02am On Jun 14, 2021
Kylekent59:
Soldiers retaliating the killing of their fellow soldiers in a country they are to protect.

That's bad of the Soldiers.
Yes, Soldiers are meant to protect people but their method is different from police, they are a group that shows strength and intimidation, they don't know what dialogue is, they don't know what human right is.
Its better not to invite them to ur house, its not only Nigeria, Army worldwide are not chickens
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by Springboot: 8:02am On Jun 14, 2021
God help us
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by oluwaahmed: 8:03am On Jun 14, 2021
esnbrutality:
@ all the useless and foolish BMC zombies and their counterparts who are known cowards....

This is the angel that i am truly afraid of...

The day the whole Youth of South east Align with ESN (Which is happening rather quickly) ...NO BODY CAN STOP THE FURY.

KEEP BEING FOOLISH BY POSTING PINSURES ONLINE TO CREATE ..a scenario where easterners will "back-down"...

KEEP TELLING YOUNG EASTERNERS THAT "WE THE SS AINT BIAFRA"

KEEP TELLING THE YOUTH THAT IGBO ARE DOMINATING WHEREAS "FULANI" AND OTHER northerners OWN ALL THE OIL WELLS AND EMPLOYMENT SLOTS IN THE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY.

KEEP TELLING DEM THAT IGBO ARE THIEVES AND SELFISH..

BUT BE REST ASSURED THAT ...THE PROBLEM THAT IS BREWING WILL MAKE NIGERIAN ARMY/POLICE LOOK LIKE YAHOO BOYZ... grin

READ THIS S HIGHLIGHTED PART AND UNDERSTAND THAT ..YOUNG EASTERN YOUTH ARE GETTING SERIOUSLY RESTIVE.

Another eyewitness who spoke to IgbereTV on condition of anonymity said "Soldiers are collecting it very hot. This report is being downplayed by the media. Right now, not less than 17 soldiers have been gunned down by unknown gunmen, who got winds of the siege in Ohafia by soldiers."

"The soldiers came in their numbers to arrest innocent youths but youths blocked all the exit routes with heavy logs of tree at several places, preventing the military men from leaving, then, Unknown gunmen speedily arrived at the scene and engaged soldiers in hot gun duel killing about 10 soldiers at the time. When re-enforcement team of soldiers from Ohafia military barracks enter the scene unknown gunmen have already separated into two, the other group engaged the re-enforcement team neutralizing about 8 soldiers making it 18. Then soldiers retreated

Don't mind the foolish buhari. He thinks this is 67 where they kept fighting the igbos with starvation and military hardware. Everyone in the east is woke and now know their enemy. He should keep looking for trouble from sleeping dogs.

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by richmond500: 8:04am On Jun 14, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

7 army kissed the dust

Just Pray.
Soldiers shows strength and intimidation, if it turns to a full blown war, the innocent will suffer and those of u that are praying for war can't decide anything, u will beg for the war to end but it wont
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by Tjah: 8:04am On Jun 14, 2021
chatinent:
Brothers, take responsibility.

This is the last of the last days. Everywhere we run to, there is civil unrest. Man's government has proven that it cannot solve our problems.

We need that kingdom to come.
Very True-its d only solution to mankind's problem.

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by dmbb: 8:04am On Jun 14, 2021
I see cooked story

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by cardoctor(m): 8:05am On Jun 14, 2021
Chai. Nigeria
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by Tjah: 8:06am On Jun 14, 2021
SecretReporter:
Please nairaland don't do any business with prince Gozie, he is a known fraudster and he his behind most fake Employment scheme on nairaland and Facebook, only GOD knows his intentions, I have more than two different group he has created to defraud people, his phone and details are in my wall, together we can remove fruad and save young girls from kidnapping
Thanks so much,i have noticed him as well and got previous direct reports. He is on our watch already

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by Lifestone(m): 8:08am On Jun 14, 2021
Nmeribe17:
The way things àre going right now if the fg don't act wisely I for see a guerilla warfare...and the outcome will be disastrous on Nigerian government... A word is enough for the wise....
[color=#990000][/color]
Have you ever seen where urban war is fought? If this crisis hit that shit, the whole South East will be in ruins. I pray not so. Please don't ever wish for war again, I take God beg you.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by UltimateSpice: 8:08am On Jun 14, 2021
Lord have mercy.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by mrvitalis(m): 8:10am On Jun 14, 2021
richmond500:
its is to be expected.
U don't attack the army and expect everything to go well.
The Army is build on power and intimidation, if u want peace, don't invite the army cos their definition of peace is different
Question is why is it not replicated in the north ...why does it happen only in the south ?

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by Curious345: 8:12am On Jun 14, 2021
Hnmm.

I understand the anger of the troops , but plz spare the innocent civilians FOR THEY ARE MANY

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by andre45: 8:12am On Jun 14, 2021
Provoked, residents and indigenes who could no longer bear the constant attacks, shot back and this has led to the death of seven soldiers. This actually called my attention. You mean residents have their own weapons and shot at soldiers and you are complaining about soldiers burning their houses and shooting at them. Am not in support of Nigerians soldiers activities, but residents who shot at soldiers should also be ready to finish what they started. It seems like every household now have a gun in South East. If you must have a gun as a private personel be ready to face whatever outcome you may face after using it to protect yourself or whatever

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by mrvitalis(m): 8:12am On Jun 14, 2021
richmond500:
Yes, Soldiers are meant to protect people but their method is different from police, they are a group that shows strength and intimidation, they don't know what dialogue is, they don't know what human right is.
Its better not to invite them to ur house, its not only Nigeria, Army worldwide are not chickens
Show me where it has been done in the north before

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by Achor1111(m): 8:12am On Jun 14, 2021
This is a clear case of "when the ynash fart, the head receives a knock"
Those residents the coward NA are killing, whisking away, burning their properties, are they the ones that engage them in combat?
If Bandit, ISWAP, Boko boys etc engage the NA in the North, will NA go after the residents?

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by Achor1111(m): 8:12am On Jun 14, 2021
T

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos: Bola Tinubu And El-rufai In Kaduna / N7bn Gone As VP’s New Residence Is Abandoned - TheNation / Pictures From Boko Haram Massacre In Dalori (Viewer Discretion)