Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,303 members, 7,780,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:10 PM

Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen (39367 Views)

Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN / Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation / 6 Soldiers, Unknown Gunmen Killed In Ohafia, Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by AntiBeEmCe(m): 8:37am On Jun 14, 2021
richmond500:
its is to be expected.
U don't attack the army and expect everything to go well.
The Army is build on power and intimidation, if u want peace, don't invite the army cos their definition of peace is different

What are you blabbing about? Who invited the army? So chasing killer herdsmen away is an invitation to the army? Something is wrong with you if you think the modus operandi of this soldiers is normal and okay. Is that how the military in other sane countries operate? Abeg carry ur dull reasoning comot 4 my mention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by nnamdi640: 8:39am On Jun 14, 2021
That is why they are called zoogeria. Unknown gum men killed your fellow soldiers,your resulted in burning down people's properties. What a unprofessional way of doing things.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by Ngorbungor(m): 8:40am On Jun 14, 2021
richmond500:
Support ke, let me tell u something.
The world govt isn't bias, if a group of people supports killing of army personelles, burnt and parade police men, go about telling how they will destroy Nigeria and bring it to a halt, then the army has every right to clean that region off the surface of the earth and the world will only show concern but won't react

This is the second time I will be saying this, Ipod are luring the government into what will consume them, and they know this but always making same mistake, these men are testing the ground and for your information they are silently building capacity.

Last week or so, they responded to a news saying they are making their own weapons locally. So my question is what type of weapon are the making locally? I Was in Owerri two weeks ago and someone showed me a video of men testing a rocket, in the video a rocket was lunched using something like a remote control or a console and from the explanation the rocket can be controlled in the air, well as for me let them thread with caution.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by NairaMaster1(m): 8:40am On Jun 14, 2021
owobokiri:
There is nothing like The Nigerian Army anymore.
What we have terrorizing people in the east is called The fulani Garrisons!
The difference between these guys in uniform and their brothers that cut people open all over the place in the dead of the night is the uniform!
Otherwise, it's the same people, the same mentality and the same modus operandi..

As for me I blame the governors. The worst is happening in the North but the Army won't try this because the Northern leaders are protecting them.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by richmond500: 8:41am On Jun 14, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:

What are you blabbing about? Who invited the army? So chasing killer herdsmen away is an invitation to the army? Something is wrong with you if you think the modus operandi of this soldiers is normal and okay. Is that how the military in other sane countries operate? Abeg carry ur dull reasoning comot 4 my mention.
So attacking police checkpoints, burning police stations, burning and parading with police corpse means chase away herdsmen.

Wetin concern me, na u go feel am pass
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by fukNaija(m): 8:43am On Jun 14, 2021
When they are all dead in Biafra land.. Others will be afraid to come.. No matter the lives of biafrans killed.. Biafrans will always rise to fight terrorist in our land. We ain't cowards like the afonjas and middlebelt. We are business men, we are peaceful but we ain't stupid..

Keep killing us.. We will also kill you.. At the end Biafra will come and the dead shall rejoice and rest in peace.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by richmond500: 8:44am On Jun 14, 2021
Ngorbungor:

This is the second time I will be saying this, Ipod are luring the government into what will consume them, and they know this but always making same mistake, these men are testing the ground and for your information they are silently building capacity.

Last week or so, they responded to a news saying they are making their own weapons locally. So my question is what type of weapon are the making locally? I Was in Owerri two weeks ago and someone showed me a video of men testing a rocket, in the video a rocket was lunched using something like a remote control or a console and from the explanation the rocket can be controlled in the air, well as for me let them thread with caution.
If the Ipob succeed in bringing another civil war, they will suffer the most.
Even though some of us are not aware of 1967 war, we now know the capacity of the military thanks to Odi massacre.
The army doesn't understand English o, as long as the commander in chief gives them go ahead order, they will clean a region
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by Masterchef(m): 8:47am On Jun 14, 2021
A well orchestrated genocide is already being staged against the SE like one Sudanese guy threatened on Twitter.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by ensamy(m): 8:47am On Jun 14, 2021
ESN is already a seed and let not allow it to grow and blossom by continuous killing and harassing of igbo youth.
Let the govt try to learn to build bridges which is the best way to go.
Look at the 7 soldiers that lost their lives on a preventable violence. R.I.P to the dead on both sides.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by AntiBeEmCe(m): 8:48am On Jun 14, 2021
richmond500:
So attacking police checkpoints, burning police stations, burning and parading with police corpse means chase away herdsmen.

Wetin concern me, na u go feel am pass

So you were blind and deaf when the Imo State governor and some notable Igbo leaders confirmed that the attacks on police stations were carried out by state actors. All the destructions was to give credence to the lies that IPOB is a Terrorist group and also to give the fulani army an excuse to come and carry out genocide in d east.

If you don't know what is going on in the East, then you have no business commenting on matters like this. Get ur facts straight before you talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by Shaev7(m): 8:49am On Jun 14, 2021
Later NA will make statement saying, they are professional.
How many houses have been set ablaze in the NE where insurgency is more than the sky?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by discusant: 8:49am On Jun 14, 2021
Suspected to be ESN. Yet soldiers burn houses. Untrained soldiers or soldiers trained to only attack civilians. Tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by mrvitalis(m): 8:49am On Jun 14, 2021
richmond500:
chest beating as usual.
If u wish to die, no problem, one thing that makes me happy is that cemetery no deh ever full, so we have enough room to bury people
I rather be dead than a slave in my own land

Go after UGM if u want ...but if u attack civilians again UGM would be the least of your worries

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by nonhuman(m): 8:50am On Jun 14, 2021
Kandeed:
Really feel for our Igbo people who 80% of those bearing the brunt of these attacks are innocent folks. I can't expect such happening in the NE and the NW politicians would be quiet bout it like Nothing is really happening. little wonder the igbos din join us in the protest

We southerners really have a long way to go, our division has been our greatest doom rather than good and some dumbskull on here nitwit would come and mock Yorubas, some sect would be mocking the Igbos. tbh y'all should just get a life. as a Yoruba man if there's any injustice against against any region in the SS or SE it should be my concern but we're just not like that I don't just know why
that is because we are educated fools, all of us in the south, intelligent morrons

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by richmond500: 8:53am On Jun 14, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:

So you were blind and deaf when the Imo State governor and some notable Igbo leaders confirmed that the attacks on police stations were carried out by state actors. All the destructions was to give credence to the lies that IPOB is a Terrorist group and also to give the fulani army an excuse to come and carry out genocide in d east.

If you don't know what is going on in the East, then you have no business commenting on matters like this. Get ur facts straight before you talk.
and u guys were busy supporting the destruction?
So a govt will decide to destroy its own properties and kill its own armies, burn down police station and parade with police corpse and the eastern people are happy and supporting it?
Say another thing abeg
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by ORIAYO70(m): 8:53am On Jun 14, 2021
[quote author=chatinent post=102695501]Brothers, take responsibility.

This is the last of the last days. Everywhere we run to, there is civil unrest. Man's government has proven that it cannot solve our problems.

We need that kingdom to come. [/quote

Am from Abadina Congregation...
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by Plut01: 8:54am On Jun 14, 2021
MansoryMX:
Buhari have succeeded in destroying Nigeria! You want to force your Fulani people on Regions that have their own tribe, culture and beliefs by killing their mothers in their farms thinking you will instigate fear on them to give up their rights. This man Mumu ooo! Now look how it has turn out! This fight will spread across whole country! Another civil war! This isn’t Ojukwu era ooo! Let Buhari remove the Nigeria Army and his Fulani brothers from the East and leave Igbos alone! They have a right to live!

Manson, you see what I was talking about yesterday? That comment made by Buhari only looks like one directed at IPOB. To himself, he was passing that message to the entire Igbo nation but using IPOB as the fall.

I believe you're old enough to know Buhari hatred for the Igbo people didn't start today. I'm only glad that the once indecisive People among the Igbos are now seeing it as it is.......That it is a clear war against them irrespective of their stand with IPOB.

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by billyG(m): 8:55am On Jun 14, 2021
Dnt dos fepple know haw to lay ambush?a tactic that has successfully work 4 bh.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by showafrica(m): 8:55am On Jun 14, 2021
kettykin:
I hope this storyline will not make the whole east to arm themselves and fight the invaders in uniform

That's where its heading to, if soldiers were doing like this in Borno, i am sure there will be no house left in Borno. Soldiers that terrorize her citizens, i wonder what they gain from it.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by ensamy(m): 8:56am On Jun 14, 2021
richmond500:
If the Ipob succeed in bringing another civil war, they will suffer the most.
Even though some of us are not aware of 1967 war, we now know the capacity of the military thanks to Odi massacre.
The army doesn't understand English o, as long as the commander in chief gives them go ahead order, they will clean a region

Odi is not igboland. Igbo is a major tribe in Nigeria , Odi is a minority. The Nigerian army you are talking of has igbos as the 2nd highest in numbers in same Nigerian army. So which army will carry out the clean-up. Do you know how many Igbo senior officers are in the Nigerian army ? Or you think the govt doesn't look or doesn't have eyes or sense. Browse and see how many generals are from that same Ohafia community. You think Ohafia is a local place.
Let both the army and the community live in harmony. Peace we all pray for.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by NewDawn2O21: 8:57am On Jun 14, 2021
chatinent:
Brothers, take responsibility.

This is the last of the last days. Everywhere we run to, there is civil unrest. Man's government has proven that it cannot solve our problems.

We need that kingdom to come.
can you assist someone and guide him through a final year project process in the field of library and information science?
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by ada9ja(f): 8:57am On Jun 14, 2021
i never see the house wey dem burn na
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by richmond500: 8:57am On Jun 14, 2021
mrvitalis:

I rather be dead than a slave in my own land

Go after UGM if u want ...but if u attack civilians again UGM would be the least of your worries
the last thing Igbo's would wish for is another civil war, since u didn't know what happened in the civil war.

Buhari will speak to u in 1967 language.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by Plut01: 8:59am On Jun 14, 2021
discusant:
Suspected to be ESN. Yet soldiers burn houses. Untrained soldiers or soldiers trained to only attack civilians. Tufiakwa.

They are the repentant Boko haram members who were drafted into the Military. They have now been deployed to the East to Legally continue their devilish agenda.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by richmond500: 8:59am On Jun 14, 2021
ensamy:

Odi is not igboland. Igbo is a major tribe in Nigeria , Odi is a minority. The Nigerian army you are talking of has igbos as the 2nd highest in numbers in same Nigerian army. So which army will carry out the clean-up. Do you know how many Igbo senior officers are in the Nigerian army ? Or you think the govt doesn't look or doesn't have eyes or sense. Browse and see how many generals are from that same Ohafia community. You think Ohafia is a local place.
Let both the army and the community live in harmony. Peace we all pray for.
shebi in 1967, there was no Igbo in Nigeria army?
U should be chest beating cos u feel there is Igbo in the army, everything will go as u planned
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 14, 2021
LordLugard1:

For a civilian to block road against Soldiers for unknown gun men to come and killed soldiers. Those civilians are not innocent and should be wipe out by the military.

Kill them all, no one love to die. In law those civilians are not innocent and soldiers are justify to kill them. If soldiers did not killed them then the soldiers are weaklings. I can't pay tax to train weaklings.

You support your brother to killed people fathers, brothers and uncle and want me to sympathise with you. God punish you

The soldiers are in support of bandits. How many bandits have you seen the soldiers kill? Yoruba una too weak abeg, na wetin dey tire me for una body be this. Una believe say weakness na wisdom.

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by showafrica(m): 9:00am On Jun 14, 2021
esnbrutality:
@ all the useless and foolish BMC zombies and their counterparts who are known cowards....

This is the angel that i am truly afraid of...

The day the whole Youth of South east Align with ESN (Which is happening rather quickly) ...NO BODY CAN STOP THE FURY.

KEEP BEING FOOLISH BY POSTING PINSURES ONLINE TO CREATE ..a scenario where easterners will "back-down"...

KEEP TELLING YOUNG EASTERNERS THAT "WE THE SS AINT BIAFRA"

KEEP TELLING THE YOUTH THAT IGBO ARE DOMINATING WHEREAS "FULANI" AND OTHER northerners OWN ALL THE OIL WELLS AND EMPLOYMENT SLOTS IN THE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY.

KEEP TELLING DEM THAT IGBO ARE THIEVES AND SELFISH..

BUT BE REST ASSURED THAT ...THE PROBLEM THAT IS BREWING WILL MAKE NIGERIAN ARMY/POLICE LOOK LIKE YAHOO BOYZ... grin

READ THIS S HIGHLIGHTED PART AND UNDERSTAND THAT ..YOUNG EASTERN YOUTH ARE GETTING SERIOUSLY RESTIVE.

Another eyewitness who spoke to IgbereTV on condition of anonymity said "Soldiers are collecting it very hot. This report is being downplayed by the media. Right now, not less than 17 soldiers have been gunned down by unknown gunmen, who got winds of the siege in Ohafia by soldiers."

"The soldiers came in their numbers to arrest innocent youths but youths blocked all the exit routes with heavy logs of tree at several places, preventing the military men from leaving, then, Unknown gunmen speedily arrived at the scene and engaged soldiers in hot gun duel killing about 10 soldiers at the time. When re-enforcement team of soldiers from Ohafia military barracks enter the scene unknown gunmen have already separated into two, the other group engaged the re-enforcement team neutralizing about 8 soldiers making it 18. Then soldiers retreated

The next thing will be airforce and bombs. I pray one day we don't start hearing unknown air force men or UFO, or unknown anti aircraft missiles.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by 9jaRealist: 9:01am On Jun 14, 2021
RocketHarbalTea:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/13/seven-soldiers-killed-clash-unknown-gunmen-abia-community-houses-burnt

Tales by the Moonlight…
The Online Republic is cranking up its propaganda!
grin
>
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by Blessedassuranc(f): 9:02am On Jun 14, 2021
[quote author=PeaceforNigeria post=102695650]RIP ESN and Nigerian Soliders.

Let there be peace. undecided[/quot

No naa rip to your untrained soldiers... shame no dey catch dem... see as small village boys dey deal with them when dem dey perpetually cross their boundaries.. e din start be say e don start. People cant just be still watching dem being stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by ensamy(m): 9:02am On Jun 14, 2021
discusant:
grin grin they ran away from UGM and went to re-group and attacked innocent people and burnt houses. Imagine that. All we want is peac peace peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) / President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.