Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen (39462 Views)

Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN / Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation / 6 Soldiers, Unknown Gunmen Killed In Ohafia, Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by Generalnomercy: 9:04am On Jun 14, 2021
NIGERIAN SOLDIERS ARE DOING EXACTLY THE SAME THING THE TERRORIST HERDSMEN ARE DOING.

WHERE THE INDIGINOUS PEOPLE PUT UP A STRONG RESISTANCE AGAINST THE TERRORIST HERDSMEN, THE MILITARY COMES IN AND DO EXACTLY WHAT THE HERDSMEN WERE ORIGINALLY SENT TO DO.

BURN DOWN ALL INDIGENOUS PEOPLE HOUSES, KILL THEM ALL , TAKE OVER THEIR LANDS, RENAME IT TO FULANI NAMES AS A GRAZING ROUTE.

BUHARI HAS CINVINCED EVERY RIGHT THINKING NIGERIAN THAT HIS AGENDA IS TO KILL PEOPLE OF THE SOUTHERN NIGERIA AND HAND OVER THEIR LANDS TO FULANI TERRORISTS FROM FUTA JALLON.

GREED AND ENVY WILL SINK BUHARI SOON.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by Ever8090: 9:04am On Jun 14, 2021
chatinent:
Brothers, take responsibility.

This is the last of the last days. Everywhere we run to, there is civil unrest. Man's government has proven that it cannot solve our problems.

We need that kingdom to come.
why is the man goverment filling only in Nigeria?
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by Ngorbungor(m): 9:05am On Jun 14, 2021
richmond500:
If the Ipob succeed in bringing another civil war, they will suffer the most.
Even though some of us are not aware of 1967 war, we now know the capacity of the military thanks to Odi massacre.
The army doesn't understand English o, as long as the commander in chief gives them go ahead order, they will clean a region

Don't you understand what is going on in Nigeria, the Government can't risk going to war, that will be the end of Nigeria and that's why ipob are trying to lure the government into, right now Nigeria:

1. Don't have the army to going to war because they can't fight in three front ( Boko Haram, Bandit and iPob)
2. Will not get the backing of other regions to go to war like they had in 1967
3. The world powers will not give them the support
4. Don't have the finance to prosecute a war where salaries are being owned and money are being borrowed to run government

Please let them sit on a round table and resolve this issue before it's too late

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by AntiBeEmCe(m): 9:05am On Jun 14, 2021
richmond500:
and u guys were busy supporting the destruction?
So a govt will decide to destroy its own properties and kill its own armies, burn down police station and parade with police corpse and the eastern people are happy and supporting it?
Say another thing abeg

Did they not do all that and more at the EndSARS protest? Oh right... I forgot I was talking to a BMC zombie. My bad. I blame myself for wasting my time engaging you like you were a human being... when u obviously ain't.

Abeg get behind me... won't even read any other trash you have to say, much less reply, so don't waste ur tym.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by Komu1048(m): 9:06am On Jun 14, 2021
RocketHarbalTea:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/13/seven-soldiers-killed-clash-unknown-gunmen-abia-community-houses-burnt

This is fake news, there is no brown roof in the whole of biafla land. All we have is skyscrapers. This happen in igangan
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by tandy2013: 9:07am On Jun 14, 2021
Cowards Nigerian soldiers . You defeat them they go and burn civilian houses .. nigeria is evil
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by BabanawanGod: 9:07am On Jun 14, 2021
LordLugard1:

For a civilian to block road against Soldiers for unknown gun men to come and killed soldiers. Those civilians are not innocent and should be wipe out by the military.

Kill them all, no one love to die. In law those civilians are not innocent and soldiers are justify to kill them. If soldiers did not killed them then the soldiers are weaklings. I can't pay tax to train weaklings.

You support your brother to killed people fathers, brothers and uncle and want me to sympathise with you. God punish you

Did you read that the soldiers came and where arresting the youths that was the reason they blocked the road.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by MansoryMX(m): 9:08am On Jun 14, 2021
Plut01:

Manson, you see what I was talking about yesterday? That comment made by Buhari only looks like one directed at IPOB. To himself, he was passing that message to the entire Igbo nation but using IPOB as the fall.

I believe you're old enough to know Buhari hatred for the Igbo people didn't start today. I'm only glad that the once indecisive People among the Igbos are now seeing it as it is.......That it is a clear war against them irrespective of their stand with IPOB.

He should get ready to fight not just the East but South and West put together.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by mrvitalis(m): 9:08am On Jun 14, 2021
richmond500:
the last thing Igbo's would wish for is another civil war, since u didn't know what happened in the civil war.

Buhari will speak to u in 1967 language.
People who should be scared of civil war is your fulani brothers because everyone would use that opportunity to revenge on them

U still think their wickedness over the years have gone unnoticed ?

Civil war breaks out Nigeria is over simple

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by Moniter0: 9:10am On Jun 14, 2021
No comment
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by Komu1048(m): 9:11am On Jun 14, 2021
fukNaija:
When they are all dead in Biafra land.. Others will be afraid to come.. No matter the lives of biafrans killed.. Biafrans will always rise to fight terrorist in our land. We ain't cowards like the afonjas and middlebelt. We are business men, we are peaceful but we ain't stupid..

Keep killing us.. We will also kill you.. At the end Biafra will come and the dead shall rejoice and rest in peace.

Go and fight and leave yoruba n middle belt out of you ur stinking mouth
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by emilo2bad: 9:15am On Jun 14, 2021
Sahara reporters well done for the fake news you now carry. Sowore thanks of all the newspapers in the country only you carry the news
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by Rickyzagy: 9:15am On Jun 14, 2021
chatinent:

This is the last of the last days. Everywhere we run to, there is civil unrest. Man's government has proven that it cannot solve our problems.

do you know the name of that kingdom that you pray to come?
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by Josywhyte: 9:16am On Jun 14, 2021
chatinent:

And are you prepared for that kingdom that is to come?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by richmond500: 9:18am On Jun 14, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Don't you understand what is going on in Nigeria, the Government can't risk going to war, that will be the end of Nigeria and that's why ipob are trying to lure the government into, right now Nigeria:

1. Don't have the army to going to war because they can't fight in three front ( Boko Haram, Bandit and iPob)
2. Will not get the backing of other regions to go to war like they had in 1967
3. The world powers will not give them the support
4. Don't have the finance to prosecute a war where salaries are being owned and money are being borrowed to run government

Please let them sit on a round table and resolve this issue before it's too late
when a war starts, salaries will be halted, the govt will use everything to win the war, the NA has learned that famine is one of their major weapon and will use it very well.
The Nigerian forces has more than what it takes to fight Ipob and BH at the same time, the only reason the fight is still going on is because the terrorists uses guerilla tactics but in a full blown war, there will be nowhere to hide and the army will smoke u out, it will be total genocide.
Nigeria is ally to some international communities like China, Russia, Britain and SA, while BH and Ipob only have individuals supporting them, u are only deceived by NK that Israel support u and asslicking Israel, they aren't ur allies.
Its better we drop weapons and think of how to move the country, cos its shameful that in 21st century, people are thinking of AI while Nigerian youths are discussing war
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by ensamy(m): 9:18am On Jun 14, 2021
richmond500:
the last thing Igbo's would wish for is another civil war, since u didn't know what happened in the civil war.

Buhari will speak to u in 1967 language.
grin grin grin grin Who suffered casualties in Ohafia ?
You can't know the community more than the indigenes. Those Igbo youths are now practicing guerrilla warfare , that's why you hear UGM, the last 1967 civil war was face to face combat which was a mistake, no nation has ever defeated guerrilla war tactics, Asked Google and find out what was the casualty U.S suffered in Vietnam war, U.S is already pulling out of Afghanistan it's a lost war.
Thousands of American soldiers with all Thier war experience have perished there.
Peace and Negotiation is the best way to go.
No one wants another war. We need to rebuild Nigeria economy and compete among committee of Nations.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by MansoryMX(m): 9:19am On Jun 14, 2021
kponkedenge:
Why are soldiers burning people's houses.... That should be the biggest question here.... Why are they behaving like criminals?

Upon all the soldiers Boko Haram has killed, they never go to the North and start burning people's homes.... So why are they doing that in the SE?

I can bet my entire savings that 80% of soldiers sent down to the East comprises of repented BokoHaram inducted into the Nigeria army, Fulani and Hausas. No single Southern m, Western or Eastern Soldiers among them!
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by richmond500: 9:20am On Jun 14, 2021
mrvitalis:

People who should be scared of civil war is your fulani brothers because everyone would use that opportunity to revenge on them

U still think their wickedness over the years have gone unnoticed ?

Civil war breaks out Nigeria is over simple
I am not done.
In 21st century, other countries are thinking of AI and super computers, we are discussing war.
Why don't we just end this rubbish, cone together and build a country instead of supporting UGM and people that are threatening the country's peace and unity
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by Safemoon: 9:20am On Jun 14, 2021
andre45:

Provoked, residents and indigenes who could no longer bear the constant attacks, shot back and this has led to the death of seven soldiers. This actually called my attention. You mean residents have their own weapons and shot at soldiers and you are complaining about soldiers burning their houses and shooting at them. Am not in support of Nigerians soldiers activities, but residents who shot at soldiers should also be ready to finish what they started. It seems like every household now have a gun in South East. If you must have a gun as a private personel be ready to face whatever outcome you may face after using it to protect yourself or whatever

Typical of a black zoo Man always thinking evil with no shame no class no dignity.

People are in their homes and the terror armies came to abduct them.you expect them to watch the army kill them for no reasons.

We are not like you guys we die fighting.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by MansoryMX(m): 9:21am On Jun 14, 2021
stanluiz:
If any community notice the movement of ipob terrorists or they are using their land as a training camp, They better report to the security forces immediately because if you shield ipob terrorists in your land or allow them to use your community to attack security forces especially the army, when army go come for revenge sorry be your name.

I hope you people still remember odi killings in bayelsa during OBJ administration.

People should learn from history and use their head.

And what have Nigeria army done to BokoHaram and bandits who kill our soldiers on daily basis? If Army dare carry out Odi in East! They should get ready for another CIVILIZED CIVIL WAR because they are going to lose more soldiers than they have lost to BokoHaram. Country go Kukuma scatter be that and a lot of people will die because Foreign Jihadist from all over West Africa are trooping into Nigeria to test the strength of our nation if they can take it over and establish a strong Islam caliphate since our darling Bubu puts tribe and Islam before Nigeria as a nation with multiethnic group of people.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by richmond500: 9:24am On Jun 14, 2021
ensamy:

You can't know the community more than the indigenes. Those Igbo youths are now practicing guerrilla warfare , that's why you hear UGM, the last 1967 civil war was face to face combat which was a mistake, no nation has ever defeated guerrilla war tactics, Asked Google and find out what was the casualty U.S suffered in Vietnam war, U.S is already pulling out of Afghanistan it's a lost war.
Thousands of American soldiers with all Thier war experience have perished there.
No one wants another war. We need to rebuild Nigeria economy and compete among committee of Nations.
The Igbo's are not practicing guerilla war, they are looking for a full blown war and when that happens, u won't have a chance for guerilla warfare because the NA will smoke u out from wherever u are hiding.
At this moment, the SE are the ones that are shooting themselves in the foot cos ur emotions will make ur head useless and u will do what the government wants from u
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by chatinent: 9:24am On Jun 14, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
can you assist someone and guide him through a final year project process in the field of library and information science?

Send a message.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by richmond500: 9:25am On Jun 14, 2021
ensamy:

see as u mumu, so who do u think is winning in Afghanistan war? Everyone is a looser there.
Is that what u want? Are u a sadist?
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by esnbrutality: 9:25am On Jun 14, 2021
You are Definitely Smart.

THE REAL QUESTION IS WHICH TRIBE BEARS IDIAMIN IN NIGERIA!!
angry

obyrich:
Which tribe bears Idi Amin in Nigeria? There is something wrong somewhere. We are watching.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by MansoryMX(m): 9:29am On Jun 14, 2021
ensamy:
ESN is already a seed and let not allow it to grow and blossom by continuous killing and harassing of igbo youth.
Let the govt try to learn to build bridges which is the best way to go.
Look at the 7 soldiers that lost their lives on a preventable violence. R.I.P to the dead on both sides.

I heard from a reliable source that it’s more than 18 soldiers that were killed. Nigeria army are so ashamed to give details of the actual figure not to lower the moral of soldiers sent to the East. Buhari wants to set this nation on fire to enable his Fulani brothers from all over Africa enter Nigeria and plan an invasion. This matter is something that can be handled amicably. I see no reason to send military to the East.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by chatinent: 9:33am On Jun 14, 2021
doggedfighter:

Are you a Jehovah witness?

Yes, I am.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by doggedfighter(f): 9:34am On Jun 14, 2021
chatinent:

Yes, I am.

Oh, I see
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by Mftivi: 9:34am On Jun 14, 2021
andre45:

Provoked, residents and indigenes who could no longer bear the constant attacks, shot back and this has led to the death of seven soldiers. This actually called my attention. You mean residents have their own weapons and shot at soldiers and you are complaining about soldiers burning their houses and shooting at them. Am not in support of Nigerians soldiers activities, but residents who shot at soldiers should also be ready to finish what they started. It seems like every household now have a gun in South East. If you must have a gun as a private personel be ready to face whatever outcome you may face after using it to protect yourself or whatever
come out plain naa
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by Cammo: 9:34am On Jun 14, 2021
OsuAmaka:
Operation Eraser grin

Erase the tiny dot.

-Osu amaka
DOTians for life. I hope you're enjoying the roasting of your Fulani Muslim brothers? But the cowards will later regroup and start harassing innocent villagers.

Assalamualaikum! grin
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by ensamy(m): 9:36am On Jun 14, 2021
richmond500:
see as u mumu, so who do u think is winning in Afghanistan war? Everyone is a looser there.
Is that what u want? Are u a sadist?
That's the reason we don't need another civil war in this country, Nigeria economy needs a peaceful atmosphere to attract foreign investors and this can be achieved through engagement of the various youths from different parts of the country in dialogue and not by brute force.
The east say they are marginalized, why not engage them in dialogue and all these ESN/IPOB/UGM will be a thing of the past.
Engage every other groups across the country and things will be better.
Even, the herders engage them by ranching and discourage open grazing and Nigeria will be back to its lost glory. No Ethnic groups is greater than the other.
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by mrvitalis(m): 9:38am On Jun 14, 2021
richmond500:
I am not done.
In 21st century, other countries are thinking of AI and super computers, we are discussing war.
Why don't we just end this rubbish, cone together and build a country instead of supporting UGM and people that are threatening the country's peace and unity
Come together n build what country ?
NOI with all her achievement can she win an election against buhari in Nigeria ?

The answer shows u there is absolutely no hope for Nigeria ...it's impossible for Nigeria to develop in this present structure n north do not want it to be structured how it can be developed

Igbos are arguably most educated tribe in Nigeria but u keep them away from power give the other most educated irrelevant positions that's yorubas n u want development
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen by r4bbit: 9:40am On Jun 14, 2021
Nmeribe17:
The way things àre going right now if the fg don't act wisely I for see a guerilla warfare...and the outcome will be disastrous on Nigerian government... A word is enough for the wise....
[color=#990000][/color]

Wrong!!sadly with the way things are been handled.. If there is a war, biafra land will suffer the most before any international body may or may not intervene ..... I just hope it doesn't come to that # but daht doesn't mean we should stand and be killed.. It's simply means we should work on our tactics before things get out of hand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) / Is Chris Ngige Blind? See These Photos Of The Minister At Dino's Book Launch / Governor Hope Uzodimma Received Peter Obi At The Airport Today - Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.