Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

A Lady Asked Me Out On A Date. What Do I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Asked Me Out On A Date. What Do I Do? (3800 Views)

Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Asked Me Out On A Date. What Do I Do? by chatinent: 9:42am On Jun 14, 2021
Vinnie2000:

This Guy.. smiley
You always like to Polish and Advertise yourself ehn??
Hope you re not using Styles to Find Babes in this site?? sad cheesy
Is it dat you re too handsome like Van Vicker or Ramsey Nouah or Trey Songz??
Girls always dey Rush you.. sad
Later, you will say Man's government has Failed!!
Dat God kingdom should come!!

In God's kingdom, Woman nor go dey oo!!
Cos it's obvious dat You like woman too much!!..
N you want to go to God's kingdom!! undecided

Which part dey vex you?

Nobody ugly brov.

And yes, man's government has failed.
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out On A Date. What Do I Do? by womenareapess: 9:56am On Jun 14, 2021
chatinent:
Hello,

Quick one: so a lady, bold, tall, elegant, beautiful, well-dressed and cultured.. walked up to me and booked a date tomorrow during eventide. She's sb who I had often hi-ed while passing by.

This was no borrowed courage. She was in for it.

I didn't give any responses.. as I watched her walked out.

So, fam, what do I do?
we know this is fake because those self delude demented Naija women wont ask a guy out with there self awareness proud angry
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out On A Date. What Do I Do? by frozen70(f): 10:04am On Jun 14, 2021
chatinent:

No bi everybody dey sleep with everything o

Most outings are not for sleeping especially first outing, probably at the fast food centres
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out On A Date. What Do I Do? by frozen70(f): 10:10am On Jun 14, 2021
chatinent:

I am man enough. I only need a glimpse what a girl date thingy looks like.

Is alright

A girs invitation for a date is to take you out for a lunch or dinner and probably pay the bills

Have time to interact with you and get to know you more

She could be working and can afford for herself

It's a more advanced way of approaching a man

As it is now, if you ever have interest in her, then you can accept the invitation and take up the relationship from there

But If you are not really interested in her, ignore the invitation or accept it and pay the bills, then simply let her know that you want her to be a friend and no sex attached

At this point she will know if she can handle such relationship
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out On A Date. What Do I Do? by lamera2183: 10:11am On Jun 14, 2021
HAHAHAHA grin
cefezyA:
bro go nah make sure the tab is not urs
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out On A Date. What Do I Do? by chatinent: 10:41am On Jun 14, 2021
frozen70:

Is alright

A girs invitation for a date is to take you out for a lunch or dinner and probably pay the bills

Have time to interact with you and get to know you more

She could be working and can afford for herself

It's a more advanced way of approaching a man

As it is now, if you ever have interest in her, then you can accept the invitation and take up the relationship from there

But If you are not really interested in her, ignore the invitation or accept it and pay the bills, then simply let her know that you want her to be a friend and no sex attached

At this point she will know if she can handle such relationship

Okay, thanks.

Definitely, they'll be no sex thingy attached. I appreciate your time.
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out On A Date. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 14, 2021
Michelle55:
cheesy
Says the chairman of pre-marital sex association of Nigeria abi na UAR grin
grin grin
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out On A Date. What Do I Do? by crackhaus: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2021
chatinent:

Yeah, bro.

Problem is I don't know what a girl's date looks like..

As in, she'll be seated waiting for me?

And I'll come and she'll pull the chair for me to sit?
All you need to know is that she will pay the bills, nothing else matters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Asked Me Out On A Date. What Do I Do? by crackhaus: 11:50am On Jun 14, 2021
Kolena:

Guy, don't mind him. Have sex with her.
Twice...
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out On A Date. What Do I Do? by ceede2: 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
Go there with your friend, if she entertain both of you she's a good girl, apply their tactics.
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out On A Date. What Do I Do? by Vaiki(m): 12:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
chatinent:
Hello,

Quick one: so a lady, bold, tall, elegant, beautiful, well-dressed and cultured.. walked up to me and booked a date tomorrow during eventide. She's sb who I had often hi-ed while passing by.

So, fam, what do I do?
Mumu � she wants to use you for ritual

1 Like

Re: A Lady Asked Me Out On A Date. What Do I Do? by Vaiki(m): 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
chatinent:
Hello,

So, fam, what do I do?
Mumu � she wants to use you for ritual or probably get your sperm for rituals.
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out On A Date. What Do I Do? by Nazgul: 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
chatinent:
Hello,

So, fam, what do I do?
Stop behaving like a child, it's attitude like this that makes most mature girls skeptical about approaching guys.

She didn't ask you to sleep with her, she only asked you out on a date, and I see nothing wrong with that.

I would therefore advice you to just remain calm and allow her call you then meet at wherever you guys agreed to meet, and gist together. From experience girls that ask guys out are usually good in gisting so you will never be bored with her.

If you and her vibe very well, you can decide to give relationship a shot, try it out and see what the future has install for you.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Asked Me Out On A Date. What Do I Do? by NotGej: 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
Conduct due diligence and / or KYC. Check if she isn’t a member of the runs trade or a lady of the night. They are the only class of Nigerian girls that show such courage and boldness. Ordinarily, Nigerian girls aren’t noted for their courage etc. They are trained to be timid.
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out On A Date. What Do I Do? by romme2u: 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
Michelle55:
cheesy
Says the chairman of pre-marital sex association of Nigeria abi na UAR grin
undecided undecided
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out On A Date. What Do I Do? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
chatinent:

Yeah, bro.

Problem is I don't know what a girl's date looks like..

As in, she'll be seated waiting for me?

And I'll come and she'll pull the chair for me to sit?
You are not serious grin grin grin Better be ready to pay the bills and do all of these lol

1 Like

Re: A Lady Asked Me Out On A Date. What Do I Do? by Khd95(m): 6:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
Who go pay for the outing
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out On A Date. What Do I Do? by Snow02: 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
Xenry:
sad
Lmao where do I niggas get these memes from??
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out On A Date. What Do I Do? by bigcee(m): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
Xenry:
People like her uses manipulation to control their partner, they longs for attention and will always try to be in control of the relationship. They may not ask for money, but you will lose what's more worth than money with her.
You've said it all. I pity the guy cry
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out On A Date. What Do I Do? by EngrXrix(m): 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
chatinent:
Hello,

So, fam, what do I do?

Show up to the date Dressed and smelling nice. Hold minimum of 20k CASH. Be composed and be yourself.
dont initiate any sexual conversations. Dont think of sex when interacting with her. Just talk about things home and abroad.
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out On A Date. What Do I Do? by chatinent: 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
I went for the date.
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out On A Date. What Do I Do? by KingDash: 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
chatinent:
Hello,

So, fam, what do I do?
only you all this one, that means you handsome pass jesus oh.
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out On A Date. What Do I Do? by BigJoe19: 7:44am On Jun 15, 2021
chatinent:
I went for the date.
How did it go? Lol.
Re: A Lady Asked Me Out On A Date. What Do I Do? by Haryhomyidhey(f): 9:34am On Jun 15, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Take a thick rope , go to the nearest tall tree , and hang yourself .... Oponu
i laf in spanish!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Impregnate Her? (advice Needed) / Meet The Man With Most Redish Lip. Ladies Would Love To Kiss This Guy / Was This Guy Wrong For Refusing To Buy Dinner For His Date's Kids??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.