Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) (57486 Views)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) / Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by gambia(m): 6:43am On Jun 14, 2021
MasterofNL:
Everybody is now Pastor

As in ehn, Its alarming, I pity their gullible followers.
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by DesChyko: 6:54am On Jun 14, 2021
How people confidently point hands at one's spouse based on mere suspicion in event of a death of his/her partner is quite sickening.

If he is guilty, he should be found guilty.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by kogi2010: 7:40am On Jun 14, 2021
sapphiere:
Terrible. Beats a pregnant wife? Hmm!
Why do men beat their wives? Just asking.
why do women always insult dere husbands
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by dederocs(m): 7:44am On Jun 14, 2021
Hungry lazy young men, are quick to call themselves pastors, just to make easy money. So many idiots around with bad judgement though. Mugus plenty to pay em.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Goldbw122(m): 8:36am On Jun 14, 2021
cry cry that is very graphical so bad
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 14, 2021
I will be right back

I wanted to say something but when I saw many past comments about the OP hate for men in previous threads, I decided not to take this serious. Lemme mind my business
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by adesegun121(m): 8:39am On Jun 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by AmazingELixir: 8:43am On Jun 14, 2021
undecided undecided undecided

Hmmm....who are these idiotas disrespecting the dead by posting their pictures online....what is even wrong with bloggers of today.

On a lighter note African women will never control their weight once they get into a man's house in marriage most of them think it's a license to eat themselves to shapelessness....so happens these day most men are a little different from Billy goats what my lovely people refer to as Wonpi
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Nonexisting: 8:45am On Jun 14, 2021
RIP but no comment until I hear the man's version of the story before I condemn him. The olosho wives of today with their terrible attitudes can turn a man to beast.
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Smile4mee01: 8:45am On Jun 14, 2021
This is Sad.

RIP to the Mother and Child.

Sometimes ehn, the way marriages hit the rock in this generation, Should we really we overly excited and celebrating when getting married? Because regardless of how well you think you know and hope things will be.

Seeing her pix of the bridal shower, she would not have thought that she was entering into a union that would lead to her exit.

Maybe we should spend more time observing than celebrating.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Kingrefreshed: 8:46am On Jun 14, 2021
triple996:
Our people 4rm d east grin
Bt wait wooo
Y do these people (u know them wink) keep giving Nigeria a bad name, especially Christianity

I'll bite off your voice next time you mention east in your statement.

The guy is from una side

Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by shortgun(m): 8:46am On Jun 14, 2021
You slapped the man in the hospital and accused him of killing his wife and you still want him to come and tell his own story?
All I see here is a case of a woman running another married womans home from the outside......this is the result.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by uthlaw: 8:47am On Jun 14, 2021
sapphiere:
wives prove stubborn!
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by uthlaw: 8:47am On Jun 14, 2021
sapphiere:
wives prove stubborn!
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 14, 2021
MasterofNL:
Everybody is now Pastor

See as for me , when you get preachy or introduce yourself as a 'pastor' I start backing off 10 paces.
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by izubext007: 8:48am On Jun 14, 2021
[s]
sapphiere:
Pastor Called Out Over The Death Of His Pregnant Wife

An Abuja based pastor has been called out over the death of his pregnant wife who allegedly suffered domestic violence, WonderTV Media reports.

A post made by one Mrs. Chizoba Jude-duru on Facebook reads;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2297777370356558&id=100003729510693
[/s]
I pray for all sisters in naria land "may u never marry any man that will lead u to ur untimely and premature death",
And for the father's, "may ur daughter never marry same"
And lastly, to the brothers " may our sister's never marry same" in Jesus name.

I knw of a pastor here in Abuja who is an active member of Vikings cult.
The days are just evil.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by uthlaw: 8:48am On Jun 14, 2021
sapphiere:
See this fine girl a man kills.
nothing special about fine girl,everyday you meet new fine girls!
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Starzo: 8:50am On Jun 14, 2021
nairaland has atleast one non flattering topic on Christianity/Christians each day. But they deliberately shield away news detailing the numerous evils of the other religions.

cc seun Is nairaland an anti-christian site??
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Nonexisting: 8:50am On Jun 14, 2021
sapphiere:
Whether she died of medical complications or negligence, does it give the husband or any husband the right to beat their wives? Let alone a pregnant wife.

The fifth picture is an evidence that she was physically abused.
Were you there when he was beating her? Evidence ko evidence ni. An olosho can hate the cheap men around her but the real men around won't notice and when they do, won't give a fucck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by baseb: 8:50am On Jun 14, 2021
"Your love for him made you hid a lot from us. We saw the hand written on the wall before your marriage, at the traditional marriage and while you were living with him, we thought things will get better since he is showering you so much love on Facebook. His followers said he saw your death before now and told your dad"

I dont understand people. They supposedly saw the signs 'before' the union and allowed the whole 'rubbish' to go on.
She's dead now and the husband cannot bring her back. So who's at loss? Certainly not the husband as he allegedly saw her death and possibly made it happen.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Hotguy27: 8:51am On Jun 14, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

I'm not mocking anyone ... What happened to this woman is a tragic incident , I wouldn't wish on any person .... May her soul rest in peace .... As for the "woman beater pastor , I have saved his picture , if I see him anywhere , ahh he'll need 6 orthodontist to refix his teeth ... I hate nonsense ... Beating a pregnant woman doesn't make any sense , that shit is absurd

The way you are struggling to prove your innocence may be how the man is struggling to prove his "innocence".

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by DAMN99: 8:51am On Jun 14, 2021
One of those end time pastors
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by 9jaRealist: 8:52am On Jun 14, 2021
sapphiere:

Insecurity, misogyny, backwardness….
Sadly, traits that are prevalent on Nairaland.
>

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by kokkubabboni421(m): 8:52am On Jun 14, 2021
Bloggers can lie
This man lives in my street in Lagos
And not Abuja
Chai bloggers with fake stories
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Starzo: 8:53am On Jun 14, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Sapphiere I'm speechless ... I think I'll cut off my penis and join the female gender, I'm tired of what my gender are doing
pls do! I fit help u with very Sharp knife.
you don't deserve to have a penis nor to be called a man.
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Hotguy27: 8:54am On Jun 14, 2021
Nonexisting:
Were you there when he was beating her? Evidence ko evidence ni. An olosho can hate the cheap men around her but the real men around won't notice and when they do, won't give a fucck.

Nawaooo. You can dig oo. It is obvious her vibration is a transfer of aggression.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Ever8090: 8:55am On Jun 14, 2021
Gullibility of Nigerians towards religion is the reason we are still refer to as animals..
Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by Makinaki: 8:55am On Jun 14, 2021
DesChyko:
How people confidently point hands at one's spouse based on mere suspicion in event of a death of his/her partner is quite sickening.

If he is guilty, he should be found guilty.

As in ehnnn. Dem jus dey accuse the bobo without proof o. Bruises for leg and arm nor follow say na him kill the geh na. I tire joor.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:55am On Jun 14, 2021
Hotguy27:

The way you are struggling to prove your innocence may be how the man is struggling to prove his "innocence".

Prove my innocence """ how

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) / Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) / Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.